Remember Me

Thousand star in the sky

 

 

 

"When you woke up, I'll be there."

 

                There's a promise you made for me long time ago. Or is it just a month? I don't know anymore. I stop counting because it's too painful. I stop counting days I dream about you. I stop counting how many times I wake up after that, dreaming time when you leaves.

 

                But now,  after a long time I stop, I'm start to doubt myself. Should I start counting again because I'm start to stop dreaming about you. It's all replace with a nightmare I can't run from. Should I start counting again because my memory of you start to fade away by the time. Should I start counting again, because..., because I'm start feeling numb of everything.

 

                I don't feel hurt anymore when they I pushes the blade into my arm. I don't feel the warm of my blood or the calmness I usually get. I don't feel the hot of boiled water that burn my skin and make it angrily red. Or the sting sensation when they treat me.

 

                Every things feel different now. I don't event tries to get out of this house anymore because I know you won't be there.

 

                You won't be there, waving at me form the bridge with your bicycle. You won't be there, sitting on the bench with your camera. You won't be there, climbing to my room and knocking my window. You won't be there, smiling your thousand watt smile under the tree. You won't be there, shower me with your love and shape of heart. You won't be there, hyperly knock my door till I open it for you, hug you, and kiss you, and walk together with you, with hand on hand link together perfectly.

 

                You're someone who lives in the bright side will never allow me to cry. You the one who always can make me smile and laugh. You the one who I love and willing you give everything. You the one who always can make my happy. The one who introduce me to the beautiful world of yours.

 

                Once I tell you, world is cruel. It won't wait for you to adapts. It'll swallow you alive and nobody will remember you. It'll kill you in the cruelest way that event you can't imagine and nobody would care. But you don't agree with me. This world is awesome, beautiful, magnificent, gorgeous, and very kind because there I lives so you can meet me and we can be together.

 

                But world is cruel because it separate us and make me miss you so much till I just want to die. Should I just die so this world will has more space. Or should I just die because I can't take it anymore? This emptiness kill me slowly anyway. It won't be any different.

 

                But just one my request. Please remember. Please remember how we used to be. Please remember how our love burn passionately. Please remember my love for you. Please, please remember me.

 

Your loved,

 

Sunggyu

 

 

-----------------

 

 

No name means, you can put who ever you want Gyu with. He write it for his lose lover by the way.

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

 

I loves comment more then subscriber. At least this is what I think for now. So, if you appreciate my work, please, do comment below. Spend some of your time to write anything you think. Anything you want.