8

GOODBYE 20

"like this?"

"no, give a small step behind"

"its flying its flying!!" our kite stands up high in the sky, as Baekhyun holds it. "i cant believe its this easy, and to think i spend my life living a lie" Baekhyun continues to look at sky, not leaving his eyes from the kite.

He went to my work place this morning and said, 'lets fly a kite' at first i thought he was joking. You normaly do this when your a kid, as a childhood memory and i was surprise that Baekhyun didnt have this memory.

"so how do you know this place?"

"oh we own it"

The place it look like something it comes out from a movie. Mountains infront of us, and large trees in the background and lets not talk about the beautiful lake. "do you come here often?" "no, Chanyeol doenst like the outdoors and Kyungsoo likes to be stuck in a room with a book, theres no one i can come with"

"well," i clean my throat "if you ever want to come here, i can come with you" Baekhyun looks at me, with a smile that shines brighter than the moon. I know it used to shine brighter than the sun, but sometimes lights start to lose their light. "hey what are you doing tomorrow?"

"tomorrow, i have to go work"

"well lets skip that, and go skydiving!" Baekhyun stops putting attention to the kite, that slowly comes down. Just like my fears of heights. "what?" "yeah, it looks like fun why not?"

"do-dont you have school tomorrow?" Baekhyun shrugs, as he goes towards the fallen kite. I was in no place to tell him no, because well i like hanging out with him. I feel free with no worries, like the song the birds are singing right now. As i keep on looking at Baekhyun picking up that kite, i smile and i realize that it was time to tell Baekhyun about my feelings.

 

We take a small class before we get into the airplane. It was simple, and the man seems to know what his doing. "wow, i can believe we are doing this!" Baekhyun starts to jump. I can honestly say i dont feel the same way. "hey Baekhyun, i want to tell you something" "yeah, okay" I open my mouth, and every possible way of me telling him how i feel vanish.

"okay, who's going first?" the instructor says, two couples raise their hand. "okay, like i was saying, Baekhyun" Baekhyun puts his attention back to me, "i---there-- feeling" Baekhyun looks at me confused, and abit freak out. "who wants to be second?" and the instructor interrupts me again, "we will" Baekhyun raises his hand, the instructor writes down our name on the list, and i feel like im going to faint.

"im kinda nervous"

"yeah, me too"

The first couple starts to get ready to go on the airplane, Baekhyun want it to see up close so we walk towards them. The couple didnt look so nervous like i was. "are you ready for it Baekhyun?" Baekhyun grabs my hand, and i think Baekhyun is starting to get used to me being cold, cause now he was starting to feel cold too.

His cold hand brings shivers, to the point that i put his hand inside my pocket to make it warm. "hey Baekhyun" "yeah" he looks at me, "i like you" he doesnt look surprise, nor i expect for him to say it back to me. But he does. "i like you too" and i feel like someone told me a joke, because my face couldnt stop smiling. I try to look away so i can control myself, but everything keeps on repeating.

"okay next couple" for ones i thank the instructor for interrupting. To the point in where we standing to the point of going inside the airplane, Baekhyun doesnt let go of my hand. "dont worry is totally safe" the pilot says, Baekhyun squeals in excitement and for ones i went with the flow. The airplane starts to get move, getting force when it starts to fly.

The pilot goes around the place so we could see the view, "Sehun" "yeah" ~ "im glad im here with you" me too. "open the door" the pilot says, Baekhyun opens it and he seems like his having second thoughts. "we would do it together" from this point on, together. "okay" "1, 2, 3" we both jump, the force from the wind hits my face hard.

And the only thing that keeps me safe, is knowing i have Baekhyun's hand. We count just like the instructor told us, when we get to 25 we open our parachute. I put my legs up because if i try to land with my legs, with the strong force im coming down i could break my legs. I land first, then seconds later Baekhyun. He jumps around not believing he just jump out of plane.

"we did it! we did it!" he says as he screams, "we did it!" he hugs me and we both jump. And thats when it hit me, Baekhyun want it to do everything before he dies. But he want it to do it with me