10

GOODBYE 20

I remember reading the lyrics of this song that was playing on the radio. '60 seconds is enough for this story' of all the things he said, that line gets stuck inside of me. At first it wasnt something that i could actually relate to, but now now that i have Baekhyun i would want more than 60 seconds. Its like im taking baekhyun's lives away. Time moves fast for me as baekhyun loses days.

So i hope this story takes more than 60 seconds.

I knock on Mrs. Lee's classroom, she stops correcting the assignments and looks at me. "Mr. Oh, your back" i smile, taking a paper out from my pocket. "yes, i actually want to tell you something" "oh yes, what?" i walk towards her, and i show her the piece of paper. She takes seconds to read it, "wow, you finally choice a career"

"yes, im going into writing, and i also have this" i give Mrs. Lee my sign up sheet, "im going to the writing competition" she stands up, and gives me a hug. She was happy for me, like a mother would be for her son. "thats great, and if you want help i'll be here after school" "thank Mrs. Lee" she smiles to me, as she gives me a small pat on my shoulder.

I check on my watch and it was time for me to go visit Baekhyun at the hospital, "i have to go Mrs. Lee" "oh you still work?" i shake my head, "no, i have to visit someone thats important to me" she nods giving me approval. I leave her classroom, and i bump into Joonmyun. "Sehun?" i didnt have time to stand up when Joonmyun jumps into of me.

"yes it me" i chuckle, "are you back?" "yes" he hugs me tighter to the point that i couldnt breathe, "Joo--" he lets go of me, feeling bad for hurting me. "sorry" "its okay" i cough, "so what are you doing here? dont you have to go to work?" "i came to talk to Mrs. Lee, and no i quit no more work. If i ever get pay again, it would be because of my writing"

"your writing?!! can i be your first character!!"

"calm down Joonmyun, first i need to prove that my writing can get me far" Joonmyun tilts his head alittle, "how?" "by winning the writing competition" I finally stand up, and so does Joonmyun. "i know your going to win that !" "did...did you just curse?" i laugh, the word sounds foreign and funny coming out from Joonmyun.

"yeah, sorry....Jongdae told me if i curse i wouldnt make it so easy for people to bully me" i tilt my head alittle, at the name. Jongdae. Joonmyun's project partner. "Jongdae huh" "what? its not what you think" Joonmyun covers his blushing face, "you know i have to have alittle talk with him, and i dont know if i agree with you learning how to curse"

Joonmyun raises his hand to probably hit me when i take a glance of his watch, "oh my god! im late" "late? for what?" ~ "no time to explain, i'll call you later" i run, and i run. I couldnt miss the visiting hours, i just couldnt wait until tomorrow to see him. I push my limbs and i pray they dont give up on me, for the first time i push myself.

Wind caresses my hair, as it moves at the speed im going. I feel my lungs burning for breathing to hard, and i feel my face red from the fatigue of running. When i was about to give up i see the white hospital. I stop just to fix my messy hair, and my clothes. I smell myself, and i do smell bad. I hope Baekhyun doesnt notice.

The doors open, and some nurses smile at me being used to me coming. I get in the elevator, and i hear the same song. Although i have to admit i kinda like it now. 3-4-5-6-7 the door opens, and it was abit more quite on this level. I go around the corner and i see Baekhyun's white door. I knock fast, and i hear a loud 'come in' in a very excited voice.

"hi" Baekhyun turns off the tv, "hi Sehun" I put my ipod on his bose that Baekhyun made sure his mom would bring for him. "what are you doing?" "i have exciting news" i put a slow song perfect to dance. I go towards Baekhyun, and i get him out of bed "what are you doing?" "i want to dance with you" I put my hand in his lower back, he put his hand in my lower back too.

As I grab his other hand, "guess what?" "what?" we move side to side, but our feet only move inches. "i told Mrs. Lee im doing the writing competition" "what?" Baekhyun gasps, "good for you! your going to win i bet my life on it" i'll bet my life if i could have you in good health. I know Baekhyun want it to be more excited for me, but his tired body wouldnt let him.

"i'll start to write today, i have a few ideas"

"you wouldnt stay tonight?"

I shaky my head, "no, sorry. Mrs. Lee said i could come to her after school, so i want to use that chance" I kiss him in his forehead, and he was starting to feel cold. Like me. "okay, okay, fine, but you have to come tomorrow" "would i ever miss a day?" he chuckles silently, "no" "exatly" i kiss him in his forehead again, then in his left cheek then right.

In his noise, and on his lips. Baekhyun puts his head on my shoulder, and we continue to dance. Our bodies pressing together are the right shape, and the right way to be today and the next day and the next, and the next. "Baekhyun, i like you" "i like--" i feel the hand that Baekhyun has on my lower back drop, then so does his body.

"Baekhyun?!!" i put Baekhyun on the floor, to press the button to call the doctors. As i wait i try to make Baekhyun wake up, "Baekhyun! come on, come on come back" lately his being doing that alot, fainting. The doctors slam the door loud, that the sound rings on my ears. The nurse follow right behind, and their the only ones that find me on the way.

They move me, as the doctors carry Baekhyun back to his bed. A nurse stands behind, with me just in case i would move and run to Baekhyun. I see doctors telling the nurses to bring a tube, at least thats what i could understand, since they use the medical term. "Wait! whats going on he just faint it?!" but the doctors didnt hear me, they continue to put a tube inside Baekhyun to help him breathe.

As they finish putting the tube inside Baekhyun's mouth, slowly nurses leave Baekhyun's side. The two doctors stay to write someting down, they say more medical terms before they leave. Now i was in a room alone, looking down at Baekhyun and how now a machine breathes for him.