IX

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Namjoon slammed a fist against the pale white wall of his house with a shout of frustration. He impaled the wall, leaving a wide gaping hole and pieces of plaster falling off. He shook his fist sharply as he paced back and forth in the dining room while gnawing on his lip rather harshly. Seated and cowering as overwhelming waves of the dominant power of an Alpha rolled off of the eldest, the rest of the werewolves had their head slightly bowed in submission to the leader. Jimin cringed a bit as his slight movement caused a spike of pain in his arm. The three boys had reported the incident with Jimin in which caused a furious rage to erupt in the Alpha. 

 "How dare they attack one of my members." He spat slowly, emphasizing the feeling of threat to his pack. Yoongi flinched at the raw hatred seeping through Namjoon's voice. 

 Taehyung's tongue felt heavy in his mouth as thoughts of an enemy pack causing harm to his pack. His mind brought him to Jungkook, who was finally hanging out with Jin, and he felt a sense of protectiveness of him. Taehyung felt a rush of anticipation into ripping their throats out.  "What are we going to do?" He inquired with eyes blazing intensely. 

 Namjoon stared at the boy for a while, before clearing his throat. "Of course, the plan will be revenge." 

 "Will we also be ending their pack?" Yoongi smirked, leaning forward to join the conversation. "Because I will make sure that we won't see them again." Jimin cheered at that.

 "That will be the goal." 

 Taehyung scratched his chin, "Wait. Are you sure we will be able to take them?" 

 The Alpha paused, thinking his words over carefully. He then plopped down into the chair at the front of the dinner table and rested his elbows on the top. His eyes reflected hesitance but his voice portrayed that of a confident leader. "Most likely." Namjoon clapped his hands together. "Okay, let's get started on this." 

 Beginning to lay out their plans for their problem with the enemy pack, Namjoon questioned Jimin a multitude of times to gather more information about them. Jimin had gotten a good sniff of their scents and it was now locked into his memory for good use. He had also noticed that there were plenty of members in that pack compared to theirs. Namjoon concluded that there will be some trouble with numbers and was trying to draw up some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter