VI

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jungkook sat blankly on the swingset in the park right next to his house, a thousand thoughts rushing in his mind at the speed of light. It was about 6 pm, the sun lighting the sky with hues of blood orange as it slowly became darker. His teeth were gnawing nervously on his bottom lip causing it to become slightly bruised. Jungkook softly kicked at the dirt ground as he contemplated his previous conversation that resulted in his current situation. 

 He had just been with Jimin, becoming close friends with one another as they bonded over the history of werewolves. The elder had even shifted into his wolf form a few times just so that Jungkook could get used to the transformation of the human body to the animalistic features of the wolf.  He was astonished at the huge amount of information he gained, eyes widened in awe at everything Jimin explained to him in full detail. But there was one such part that caught Jungkook's full attention. Jimin went more into depth at the whole soulmates idea. 

 "Soulmates are determined from a slight shock, think of it as a connection, that occurs when the two touch skin." This part of their conversation resonated in Jungkook's mind like a chant. 

 He thought very hard, doubting and then switching to reasurring himself that the electric shock he had felt as Taehyung grabbed his hand the other night was either a cruel coincidence or they are in fact "soulmates". That was how he found himself at the park, feeling unsure about everything. Ever since Jungkook found out their secret, he had grown closer to the werewolves, specifically Jimin and Taehyung. Whenever the orange-headed werewolf was with him, his insides felt warm and he smiled and laughed easily. Jungkook was exceptionally gleeful around Taehyung and he was sure the others knew the special treatment with him.  

 Jungkook scrunched his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter