V

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Come again?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion because he thought he heard Taehyung confess that they were werewolves. The rest of the boys groaned, not expecting that type of reaction. 

 Jimin nudged Taehyung, "I think we'll have to show him, instead of just flat out saying it." 

 "Show me what?" 

 Namjoon nodded his head in agreement, "I think that's for the best." He then raised a hand towards Yoongi's direction, indicating that he'll be the one. The latter scrunched his face before standing up with hesitance. 

 "Oh my god! What are you doing?" Jungkook shielded his eyes quickly as the older began to strip his clothes off of him. "I do not want to see my bestfriend's boyfriend ." 

 "It's fine, Jungkook. He at least has his boxers on." Namjoon tried to comfort him. "Just look at him." He pried his hands away from his eyes, his left twitching in annoyance. 

 Then it began. Bones popped as they readjusted themselves, hair started growing all over the place, even Yoongi's face changed as a long snout replaced it. The whole thing had only lasted a few seconds but Jungkook felt as if it took an eternity, watching the transformation take place right in front of him. Jungkook could not wrap his mind around the laws of science that it defied, or how this whole thing should be completely and utterly impossible. So Jungkook labeled himself as crazy, insane to even think this was reality. 

 And that was when he promptly passed out from the stress that was building up inside of him and the shock of finding out that his bestfriend's boyfriend had turned into a freaking wolf.

 

 

 Waking up with a pounding against his head and a fuzzy mind, Jungkook found himself tucked into a bed with Taehyung sitting at a desk across the room. He had his back facing him and was fiddling with his laptop. Jungkook groaned softly when he touched his forehead where a big bump had settled. Hearing his groan, Taehyung turned around in his chair with a look of worry in his eyes.

 "Are you okay?" He questioned, moving quickly to his side.

 Jungkook nodded slowly, "I think so. What happened?" 

 "You fainted and hit your head against the table." Taehyung winced, remembering t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter