IV

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Before Jungkook could scream for help, one of the men shoved him against the wall with a rough hand squeezing his throat. He had a hard time breathing, choking slightly as the group snickered. A flicker of red glowed in the man's eyes but Jungkook thought he was just hallucinating, a trick of the light or something.

 "How should we slice him up this time?" 

 Jungkook struggled against the weight, gasping for breath. The group , joking around about his small stature and "hilarious" mindset that he could put up a fight. That pissed him off so much that he unconsciously swung his arm at the guy, head snapping to the right of Jungkook. 

 It had gone silent, the man's friends staring in surprise. The guy turned his head to look at Jungkook in the eyes, a hand going up to inspect the damage done on his jaw. Jungkook stared back, heart beating quickly, wondering what will happen to him now. He felt light-headed from the lack of oxygen getting through. With a smirk, the man raised a clenched fist at him, ready to swing. A deep, rumble of an animalistic growl erupted from the guy, shocking Jungkook still with terrified eyes. 

 But before anything could happen, a voice spoke out to the left of them. "This is our territory." It was calm, but the underlying tone was sharp and malicious. The voice was followed by a couple of snarls. 

 Jungkook didn't know what had happen, but the man on him flew back suddenly to the ground while releasing him. Jungkook, breathing clearly now, slid to the ground in a mix of nervousness and confusion. Stepping into the light were his saviors with very familiar faces. They turned out to be Yoongi and his friends. Seeing one of their men fallen sparked rage, the rest leaned in a defense position. Then a battle broke out between the two groups, drops of blood spilling everywhere. A dark, furry figure leaped through the air in the small space that was available and pounced on one of the men. It was a wolf, which made no sense to Jungkook because he swears it was Park Jimin at first. But then he saw a horrible sight. The wolf's sharp canine teeth pierced into his prey's throat, effectively cutting out his jugular.

 Kim Taehyung spotted him and quickly approached the scared boy. "Come on, you need to get out of here." The older snatched Jungkook's hand to help him up but the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter