III

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 As Jungkook was hanging around his locker at school, Hoseok suddenly popped up beside him with a vibrant, "Hey!". The elder had only wanted to ask him if he heard of the recent news floating around. Jungkook sighed, he had watched the breaking news on his television. Everybody was gossiping about it, a hint of fear leaking in their tone. Last night the police had discovered a couple of dead bodies with their skin all marked up with scratches. The news anchor explained that they believe it to be a mountain lion from the claw marks imprinted on the bodies, in which they warned everyone to stay cautious where they are walking. This shook up the citizens, feeling as if they were not safe anymore. Jungkook also had a weird feeling about this situation, they've always had mountain lions but they never did anything until now. 

 Hoseok responded to the news with a mock growl, imitating the animal with his body. "I don't get why everybody is hyped up." When Jin approached the two, Hoseok proceeded to pounce on him playfully. 

 Jin shoved him off with a judgemental squint of his eyes, "Can we leave now?" He questioned impatiently. The three friends had decided earlier to go to the nearby arcade after school.   

 "Yeah, let's go. I can't wait to beat both of you!" Jungkook grinned excitedly, dragging his Hyungs out of the school.

 Hoseok rolled his eyes with a scoff, "Please! Like you could ever beat the master."

 "The last time we went, you lost five times to me." Jin reminded with a playful slap on the arm. 

 "That doesn't count!" 

 "It so does!"

 Jungkook laughed at his Hyungs, amused with their banter, and ran ahead of them while looking back with a grin. But because he was not looking ahead of where he was going, he collided with someone. Swaying slightly but not losing balance, Jungkook stuttered out apologies and bowing furiously.

 It was Kim Taehyung who he had bumped into.

 Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter