VIII

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting beside each other around the marble counter of the werewolf's house, the two hanging out while eating lunch. Hoseok and Yoongi were also there, seated comfortably on the couch and cuddling into oblivion. Then, Jungkook noticed that his boyfriend stiffened a bit, his fingers slightly twitching. He caught sight that Yoongi's condition was the same and furrowed his eyebrows. 

 "What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned, placing his hand on Taehyung's arm. 

 Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal a bloody and injured Jimin stumbling inside. He looked like a mess. Scratches were donned on his face, some deep and some thin. The older was cradling his arm which left a trail of blood on the carpet floor, a long bright red gash covering the length of it. Jimin was gasping for breath and scrambling to reach them. Jungkook's face contorted in horror as he quickly helped the older stand. 

 "What happened?" Taehyung immediately questioned, demanding an answer. 

 Yoongi stood up from the couch and moved to the window. He bundled the curtains away and peeked out, eyes glancing furiously. "Did anybody see you?" 

 "He's hurt!" Hoseok pointed out with a glare towards his boyfriend. "That should be the priority!" He then assisted Jungkook in setting Jimin down on the couch with cautiousness. 

 Jimin coughed, a splatter of blood hitting the ground before choking out answers. "No one saw me. I was being careful." He let out a groan in pain and continued. "That damn pack was on our territory again!" 

 Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows for a minute and then shook his head to clear his mind. He needed to patch Jimin up first. Jungkook gestured to Hoseok to follow him and the latter complied while shooting a worried look at Yoongi. Jungkook led the way to the location of the first aid kit where he had constantly used it on Taehyung. Walking down the hall, they could hear a loud and angry "What?!" erupting from the living room. 

 "What's the thing with the other pack?" Hoseok asked in confusion, seemingly unaware of Jungkook's first meeting with the werewolves.

 Opening the closet door, Jungkook scrunched his nose. "Ah, that pack were on their territory without permission so Taehyung and the guys beat them up. Looks like they are back though." His hand reached to the top shelf and procured the white first aid kit. 

 "Is that a bad thing?" 

 "I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter