XI

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Alright, boys! Keep going!" Namjoon shouted gruffly as encouragement. The rest of the guys shot glares at their Alpha when he wasn't looking, conveying how tired they were.

 Jungkook hid his smile with his history textbook, covering slight chuckles of amusement. He leaned his head against the smooth bark of the tree he was resting upon as eyes lingered on the werewolves wrestling one another. Yoongi was set in a crouched position as Jimin stood defensively a few feet away. Concentration gleamed in both of their eyes as they observed each other. After a few seconds of a silent standoff, Yoongi began his first step towards the younger. He kicked off the ground and sprinted. But in the middle of his movements, Yoongi leaped into the air, diving head first, and his transformation took place. Clothes ripped as muscles bulged and a unique bone structure formed, a low growl being heard throughout the whole process. 

 Landing softly on his paws, Yoongi headed straight for Jimin, jaw snapping furiously with droplets of drool falling out. Before the older could tackle him, Jimin swiftly took a step to the right, the wolf's claws almost grazing his skin. When Yoongi snapped at air, he quickly shifted around and saw a glimpse of Jimin right until he was promptly shoved to the ground with the younger's weight on top of him. Yoongi snarled, wriggling all of his limbs to get out of the strong grip.

 Jungkook let out a wheezy laugh when Jimin really did get hit in the face by a stray paw. His face showed surprise and a hint of embarrassment. When he was thrown off guard, Yoongi managed to slip out from underneath the younger and, with the speed of light, switch their positions so that his jaw was shoved up against Jimin's neck. Jimin froze as the most vulnerable part of his body was in contact with the razor sharp fangs of the elder and let out a shaky breath of air when the Alpha calmly yelled out, "That's enough!".

 Taehyung helped Jimin stand up as Yoongi trotted off behind the bushes to change back in privacy. "That was much better than last time, Jimin." Namjoon complimented, patting the younger on the back rather hard. Jimin chuckled awkwardly, hand reaching behind him to soothe his poor back from the impact. 

 Taehyung folded his arms, raising an amused eyebrow. "Yeah, at least you didn't trip over your feet this time."

 "Hey, do you want to die?" Jimin's previous shy demeanor melted away to reveal playfulness and confidence. He lifted his hand to grasp at the younger's neck, who instantly let out a mischievous snort.

 Jungkook, who felt a bit bad for the way his boyfriend was treating Jimin, immediately went to the older's aid. "Taehyung, stop being mean to Jimin Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter