Ghost

I've Fallen in Love With a Ghost [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Baekhyun's first day to his new school. He was packed up and everything. Everything was good.....until he saw the school.

Baekhyun's mouth dropped open by the time the car door slammed shut and he dropped his bag, terrified.

The school was dead silent. And it looked like it was haunted by demons. Well, not really. But it still looked a bit creepy. Maybe a field of grass and a lot of beautiful flowers and it would look like a regular happy school.

he looked back at his mother, who was in the car and gave her an unsure look.

She rolled down the window. "Have a good day! Fighting!" She drove off.

Baekhyun picked up his bag and reluctantly entered the eerie building. 

The old lady in the front was wearing sunglasses. Sunglasses indoors? How strange. 

"Byun Baekhyun, a new student here, are you?" She asked with her creepy, low voice.

Baekhyun slightly nodded. "Yes." 

"Alright..." She looked up from her typing. "Your class is class 03, Mr. Song will guide you there." She told him. Baekhyun bowed and a man named Mr. Song guided him to room 03. The school wasn't that scary-looking, just on the outside. 

When he entered the room, he was so relieved there were a lot of kids in the room. Some were talking, and some were play-fighting. 

He followed Mr. Song up to the teacher's desk. "I have an announcement." He said, almost not humanly. Baekhyun tried his best to ignore his teacher's tone of voice. Every student in the room stopped what they were doing and went to sit in their seats. It was now completely silent. 

"Byun Baekhyun will be a new student in this class, I expect all of you to treat him equally and not to make him uncomfortable...." He told the class.

"hello, Byun Baekhyun." The whole class said all together like robots. There was absolutely no life in their voices

Mr. Song continued to say more, but Baekhyun decided not to listen. 

Something caught his attention.

An F'ed up desk all the way in the back and in the corner. A girl was sitting there, looking somewhere else.

She had really long black hair that looked like it hadn't been combed, ever. She was extremely pale but was really pretty.

She looked directly at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter