Shape Face

I've Fallen in Love With a Ghost [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun crawled all over the sandy area to find any buried things when he spotted a lump. He went over to it and dug it up.

he felt his heart skip a beat when he picked up a limp hand. 

"OHMYGOD!" He let go of it right away and fell on his .

Suddenly Chen came from under the sand. He pointed at Baekhyun and started laughing. Apparently, the hand was his.

"hahaha, you got scared." He teased.

Baekhyun growled. You troll... He rose up from the ground. "Come here!" Chen stood up and ran away to the ocean with an angry Baekhyun chasing after him. 

"You'll never get me-" With great force, Baekhyun cut Chen off by jumping him from behind. They both went underwater, then came back up, laughing their asses off.

"That was hilarious, the others should've seen it!" Chen leaned back and fell into the water again. Baekhyun shook his head and returned to land. 

 Luhan was sitting in the sand with part of his legs buried under it. He had a sad look on his face.

Like the caring person he is, Baekhyun ran over to him.

"why the long face?" He sat beside Luhan. Luhan gave a weak smile and shook his head.

"nothing." He replied.

Baekhyun frowned and nudged him. "Doesn't look like nothing," he faced forward to be greeted by the beautiful face of the setting sun. It was almost night. "Pretty, isn't it?" He asked, which Luhan nodded to.

"Now tell me, what's the matter?" He asked again.

Luhan looked hesitant. "So I like this girl..." He started fidgeting. Baekhyun lit up.

"you like someone?! Congratulations! Who is she~?" He leaned in as if Luhan was telling him a secret.

"K-Ka...Kang..." Luhan tried to say a name, but failed.

Baekhyun smiled. "so it's Kamgmi, huh?" 

Luhan nodded like a kid. "She's so friendly and playful....but I'm too shy to talk to her face to face..." He looked away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun began watching Kangmi play with Eunjoo, Junhee, Sehun, and Chen. Her smile was stuck on her face like someone super-glued it on. Her eye-smile is adorable. Her hair moved slowly as if in slow motion. Her laugh was super cute too. He could see why Luhan likes her.

"I'll help you out." Baekhyun said. 

Luhan looked at him. "How?"

Baekhyun smiled at him. "You'll see." 

"CAMPFIRE!!!" Jongin's holler split through the air. Baekhyun tilted his head to one side in confusion.

"wait...you guys never mentioned camping..." Baekhyun pointed a weak finger at Jongin with the group of people gathering around him.

Luhan's eyes widened. "Oh right! We'll be staying here for one night and one day...sorry for not telling you." He then looked apologetic.

Baekhyun held both his hands in front of him as he shook his head furiously. "Oh no no no! I just...didn't...bring...a tent,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter