Insanity

I've Fallen in Love With a Ghost [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhannie~!" Baekhyun swung an arm around Luhan's shoulders, grinning from ear to ear. He'd stayed up until midnight due to excitement. There were a few toss and turns but eventually the boy fell asleep.

"Bae-Baekhyun!" Luhan squealed when Baekhyun began to suffocate him with a tight hug. 

"I missed you," 

"Oh...?"

"But Baekhyun, you've seen him only a few days ago," Jongin cocked his head. 

He received a giggle in reply, to which he responded, "Are you drunk or something?"

"Yes, I'm Korean, I'm always drunk," the short brunette broke into hysterics as soon as those words left his mouth. He'd been waiting for the day he was able to say that for as long as he can remember. 

"Let him have fun," Suho leaned lightly on Jongin's shoulder. "Poor guy went through some tough times."

As they both continue to watch Baekhyun playfully throw Luhan around and laughing at how cute the older was, Jongin couldn't help but smile along. Suho was right; It was definitely not everyday that you see Byun Baekhyun giggling like a school girl, or behave more like a child. 

"I...I think I'm gonna throw up..!" Luhan quickly covered his mouth to keep any vomit from coming out. Baekhyun, being the good friend he was, immediately stopped spinning in circles and freed his hyung. 

"I'm sorry," he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "I was a bit excited."

"A bit," Jongin repeated, amusement evident in his eyes. That only made Baekhyun squeal like a girl who found out she won tickets to her favorite singer's concert.

"What are you people yapping about?" A new presence turned heads. Chen came in what looks to be 50 layers of clothing. 

"Woah camel-eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter