Leader Of BTS

Maknae's Pregnant

Namjoon smiled at Jungkook and pulled his chopstick's away fom the younger once he had eaten the kimichi. He knew Jungkook was confused. He would be to. Namjoon was the Leader and most strick when it came to certain thing's in the group. If it got in the way of their work he would do anything to get rid of that problem. But how could he get rid of something that could bring them together?

Yes, Namjoon was using this chance to bring them all together. Whoever the father was he of course would give them a long lecture. If it was himself then he would willingly stop what he loved the most. If that's was it came down to.

Ruffling Jungkook's hair he poured a bit of his rice and a few other of his side dish's into the younger's bowl. It seem's his action's helped the other's as they too put more food on the younger's bowl.

Jungkook looked at his Hyung's with tear's in his eye's before slowly eating the food put in front of him like it was the last meal he would ever have. He knew - No, he could feel the other's were still processing everything, much like himself. But he was glad no one was shouting at him.

"Once everyone's finished. Gather in the living room for an emergancy meeting, Ok?" Namjoon smiled. Gathering his now food free plate's and dumping them in the kitchen sink.

One by one the boy's left the kitchen. Jungkook and Suga being the only two left. When they both finished and dumped their empty plate's, Suga could see the slight hesitation the younger hand. But with an re-assuring pat on the shoulder from Suga. They made their way's into the living room. Jungkook taking the arm chair.

"I have been thinking about this since last night. But as off today, BTS will only attend rap battle's. Meaning, Myself, Suga and J-Hope will be the only one's to go work for money. Jin, You will have to get a job for yourself, Jimin and V. As for Jungkook. You will stay in the house. Get through the first couple of month's and then maybe if you want you can get a simple part time job somewhere safe." Namjoon breathed in before continuing.

"Rap Battle's gain more money. So hopefully if we get at least 2nd place in most of them, we should be good. As for Jin. You will have to get a higher pay job. Jimin and V, I want you both to find simple but fairly paid part-time job's. This way Jungkook won't be alone here. Is that ok with everyone?"

To Jungkook's surprise everyone agreed almost instantly. He hung his head and frowned slightly. He felt like he was seriously dragging them all down. That this was reaally his fault. That he was taking his Hyung's dream's away from them all. With a small sniff he blinked away his tear's and looked back up. Almost jumping out his seat when he noticed all eye's were on him. Blinking multiple time's he cocked his head.

"It's not your fault. Your not taking away our dream's. It's not like this arrangement is forever." Namjoon smiled. "Beside's. I pay for this house, SoI will kick out anyone that doesn't agree. Also, I'm the Leader of BTS. I lead us, so I need to make sure every single one of us is 100%. If not we all need to chip in and help each other."

Slowly everyone smiled at the Maknae.

Jungkook cracked the first sincere smile in day's.

Maybe this would all work.

Maybe everything will be ok?

 


 

 

 

Comment, Upvote and Subscribe.

Let other's know.

And please, No silent reader's.

I Want to know what everyone think's.

 

 

Not edited

 

 

Enjoy!