1 Month Later

Maknae's Pregnant

Everything had gone back to normal for the 7 male's, They were all dancing and playing about in their appartment. That's until some of the older male's noticed Jungkook's behaviour was getting weird. Sometime's he'd wake up at the crack of dawn and be puking his gut's out. Other time's he was sensitive about certain thing's, Things he would normally be fine with. Of course they first decided to ignore it. But what they didnt reason was it was soon going to get worse.

Jungkook sighed as he left the bathroom. Today he was the 5th time in the week he had woken up just to be sick. Sometime's it happened during the day, But he hated it most in the morning. It drained his body and most of all made him extremely tired. Walking down the hall he looked at the clock and frowned more. It was only 3am. Looking over to the computer he decided to get to the bottom of thing's. Going online he sipped at his water and went to the online doctor where he got instant answer's. Typing in his symtom's he waited patiently for the response. Taking another gulp of water, He chocked and spat the water out when he glanced at the anser he recieved.

 

           "Go to your nearest hospital or go to the pharamacy and buy a pregnancy test just to be sure. You could be Pregnant. If You are, These are common symtom's. Congratulation's and good luck."

 

Jungkook blinked at the screen. Then he looked around on the site. He was a male, How can- Ah, Apparanty men can get pregnant. Sighing the young male exited the site and closed the laptop before looking at the clock again. Walking to his room he grabbed his wallet and changed before heading down to the local late night Pharmacy. There he brought a pregnancy test, But to his own embarrassment.

It was only once he was in the bathroom, Having already taken the test did he think how silly this all was. But there was one thing for sure, He new he had that night at the hotel, and he knew it was one of the Hyung's. He wasn't as Innocent as his fellow member's, His friend's thought he was. It's just it didnt hit him until a couple of day's later, Once he was over the headache and pain. Sighing and looking at his watch he frowned. 3 minute's to go. Damn that was long. Walking to the door he made sure the door was locked for the tenth time. Once again looking at his watch as the time ticked by. Finally, walking over to the test he breathed in. 3 second's.

3...

2...

1...

Grabbing the stick he looked at the result.

 

"Congratulation's. You are 4 week's pregnant!"

 

Jungkook stared at the result and blinked. After that everything went blank. He passed out, Holding the pregnancy test in hand.