Birthday

Maknae's Pregnant

Jungkook woke up to a pain in his back, Groaning the young male to his side, pulling his leg's up to his chest. He wasnt feeling to good. First of all he had a headache, most likely a hangover and Second of all, his backside felt like it was somewhat on fire. Sighing the Young male pulled himself out of his bed and wondered to the bathroom, Where Jimin and V were brushing their teeth.

"M-Morning... Hyung's." Jungkook smiled slightly. Jimin turned around and was about to greet the younger, But what he saw was more than he needed, Dropping his tooth brush, His cheek's became bright red.

"Morning Kookie!" V chimed, He looked at Jimin then noticed the shock on his face.

"Jimin Hyung? Wha-" When V turned he noticed why Jimin was in shock. There stood a completely Jungkook. They had seen him before, But what shocked them was the amount of Hicky's on the boy's fair skin. Quickly grabbing one of the hotel bedrobe's he passed it to Jungkook.

"Thank's Hyung." Jungkook smiled slipping it on. "Oh, Hyung's. Do you have any pain killer's? I think I hurt myself." The younger looked up in thought then nodded. He was way to innocent.

"S-Sure... Take a nice warm shower... Take as long as you need... In fact, Take a couple of hours.... Clean and relax..." Jimin nodded fast, Picking up his tooth brush and exited the room. V grabbed the pain killers and gave them to Jungkook.

"Why don't you take a bath instead? Hm? It might help." Jungkook nodded and locked the door behind his hyungs.

V and Jimin stood on the other side of the bathroom door and listened to the sound of the bath filling up. Jimin quickly rushed about and got a clean lot of clothing for the younge. "Kookie... I'm Putting some Clothing and your toothbrush out here for you."

They left when they heard his reply. Quickly to two rushed into the Kitchen area of the hotel room and come to a stop in front of their hyung's.

"Who did it?" Jimin growled.

"Yeah, Who did it? He is only 16! Not even I have done it yet! Bastards!" V gritted his teeth. Then it hit him what he just said. Face-Palming himself he looked at the confused elder male's.

"Calm Down Boy's. What's Wrong?" Namjoon smiled.

"This is not a time to be smiling, Big Guy!" V growled.

"Hey What the fu-" Namjoon was cut off by Suga.

"What's wrong? Tell us what happened so we are all on the same page at least."

"Who ed Jungkook?" Everyone was clearly taken back by Jimin's statement.

"What are you talking about? No one did... At least I'm Sure I didnt..." Suga sat back in his seat. Then suddenly it hit him, His baby, The youngest Member... Had . Suddenly he stood up and sent glare's to everyone. "WHO TOUCHED MY BABY?" He slammed his fist's on the table.

"I-I didn't... At least... I don't remember doing so.... I-I woke up in the bathroom... W-with a hang over..." Jin stuttered. An angry Suga wasnt somethign anyone liked. Even Namjoon.

"We didnt.. That's for sure... We went back to our own room last night." V and Jimin nodded. "We just came this morning, Suga hyung you were the one that let us in.... Remember? The Water in our room wasnt working?" Suga nodded at the two.

"No one can remember what happened?" Jin mumbled. Everyone including V, Suga and Jimin shook their head's. "Well, That's just perfect." Jin muttered sarcasticly. "Oh, Maybe Jungkook remember's?" They all loked toward's the bathroom door just as a filly clothed Jungkok limped out. They all frowned and looked down at the table, Unable to make eye-contact with the younger.

"At least his Hicky's are covered." Jimin mumbled to himself, But the other's heard and chocked on their drink's. This caught Jungkook's attention who was just about to sit down. He looked over and smiled.

"Last Night was fun Hyung's!" The young boy beamed before sitting, Only to stand back up again, Clearing in pain.

The older male's all coughed and hit their chest's, Each of them looking at each other.  Suga sighed and puhis cup down, Walking into the living room, He helped Jungkook sit on his side slightly, Leaning up against Suga.

"Comfortable?"

"Thank's Hyung..." The younger mumbled.

"H-Hey Jungkook, Wha do you mean Last night was fun? Do you remember? What happened?" Jungkook looked at J-Hope and cocked his eye-brow.

"You mean... None of you remember what happened?" Jungkook frowned. "How could you all forget somehing so important?" Jungkook mumbled and stood up, walking to the bedroom and slamming the door. Everyone remained silent. Did they all have a go? What did they say? Why were they drinking in the first place?

Suga looked at each of the other's then at room Jungkook just disappeared into. Then it clicked.

"Guys.... I think we can calm down for now..." Jin walked over to Suga and went to slap the younger but stopped himself when he too realized.

"Damn! That's why he is angry... Guy's.... It's not that he remember's having ... It was his Birthday Yesterday!" Everyone seemed to breath a sigh of relief. But there was still one mistory. Who had with he Maknae?