I'm Pregnant

Maknae's Pregnant

-Jungkook's Side of thing's-

 

Jungkook got up from his bed when someone knocked on his bedroom door. Opening up, There stood Suga with a slight smile on his face. Letting the older male in, Jungkook closed the door behind him and sat next to Suga on his bed.

"So, How're we going about this, Hmm? Want me to tell the older member's? While you tell V and Jimin?" Jungkook cocked his head in thought. He was closer to V and Jimin. Not only that but they were around his age, So it might make thing's more easy on himself.

"Please... It will be ok... Right Hyung?" Suga just chuckled and wrapped an arm around the younger male.

"Everything will be ok. Don't worry, I'm here supporting you and I'm Sure the other's will to. Dont worry." Jungkook nodded and watched as the elder male exited the room. Sitting back on his bed he waited for V and Jimin. Luckily he didn't have to wait long. Only minute's after Suga exited the room, V and Jimin entered, Closing the door behind them.

"What's up, Kookie?" V bounced over and sat next to Jungkook, Pulling him into a bone crushing hug. Jungkook smiled brightly, Hoping they would be the same after they knew. Jimin walked over and sat on the other side of Jungkook.

"So, Suga Hyung said you wanted to talk to us, What's wrong?" Jimin smiled as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. Jungkook frowned slightly and brushed his hair down.

"Hyung's... Promise me you wont act any different once you know?" V and Jimin looked at each other then nodded to Jungkook. "Promise you wont leave me?"

"We would never leave you!" Jimin smiled worriedly. V Nodding in agreement.

"Ok..... I-I'm.....Pregnant" He mumbled. Bearly a whisper.

"What? Speak up. Tell us what's wrong..." V frowned. He was worried, Just as Jimin was.

"I'm Pregnant." He mumbled a little louder.

"What?." Jimin and V mumbled in unison.

"I'M PREGNANT!" He screamed, Bursting into tear's. V and Jimin froze on spot. Second's later Suga burst into the room and pushed V and Jimin out of the way, Bringing Jungkook into his arm's.

"Shh.... Jungkook, Calm down. It's all ok..." Suga mumbled into Jungkook's ear. Sending glare's at the other's who were all stood at the door, Shock and fear written across their face's.

Once Jungkook calmed down, He fell asleep in Suga's arm's. Suga sighed and layed the younger under his bed cover's before exiting the room, Still glaring at the other's who followed him to the living room like lost puppie's.

"Sit!" Was all he said as he took the single seater arm chair. Once everyone was sat down he waited for one of them to speak up.

"H-He's pregnant?" Jin Mumbled, Looking at Suga. Suga just sighed and nodded.

"We did this to him... H-How could we...." Rap Monster sighed and put his head in his hand's.

After that they all sat in silence. Not one word being said. After an hour, They all made their way's to their own bedroom's, Suga spending the night with Jungkook.

 

-Suga's Side of thing's-

 

After Suga exited Jungkook's bedroom he went to the livingroom and told V and Jimin to go to Jungkook's Room. Once they were out of sight he made the other's follow him to his bedroom.

"Ok Guy's.... Listen carefully... Jungkook will need alot of support in the next year... And Longer..." The older member's all cocked their head's waiting for Suga to continue.

"He's...." He closed his eye's and breathed in. How could he say it? To be honest he wanted Jungkook to gain the courage to do it himself. But Suga knew Jungkook was having a hard time himself, So he wanted to help the younger. After all it was one of the member's, Including himself that put him in this position. Sighing he looked up and just as he was about to tell them Jungkook's Scream filled the apartment.

"I'M PREGNANT!" Suga's eye's widened and he ran out his room and across the hall, Bursting into the room, He noticed Jimin and V frozen in place and a crying Jungkook. Pushing the two boy's out of the way, He brought the younger into his chest. Whispering calming thing's to him. When the other member's arrived at the door he glared them. How could they stand there with fear in their expression's?

Can't they see the fear Jungkook has? Are they all stupid?

Once Jungkook calmed down, Suga helped the now sleeping younger into his bed and smiled sadly before exiting the room. Glaring once more at the other's he went to the living room.

After a few exchange's the boy's all silently went to their room's, Suga grabbing two bottle's of water he went to Jungkook's bedroom and used the spare bed. He didn't want to leave the younger alone. Not at the moment. Cuddling into the cover's he closed his eyes and waited for the darkness to take him.

 


 

 

Sorry for the long wait.

I hope you enjoy this though I know it's not that great.

Edit's soon :D

 

Thank you so so so much to all my subbie's, Upvoter's, Viewer's and Commenter's.

 

Enjoy~

 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote :D

 

04/05/14

 

Korea1996~