Next Morning

Maknae's Pregnant

Jungkook Woke up to find himself in a warm embrase, Cuddling closer, He once again closed his eye's. Lately all the stress and Tiredness had piled up and right now all he wanted to do was sleep some more, But of course that had to be ruined by his bedroom door swinging open and loud noise's entering his ear's.

Groaning, He looked up to the face of the person he was cuddling into and smiled slightly, Seeing his Suga Hyung grinning down at him.

"Morning, Kookie..." He mumbled before putting on a serious face and turning to the other's who had come in.

"What the hell are you lot doing? Do you know how much sleep Jongkook need's? Are you doing this on purpose?" He growled, Shifting away from Jongkook much to th younger's dismay.

"S-Sorry Hyung.... We just wanted... So talk to Kookie..." Jimin mumbled, a frown making it's way onto his face. Suga sighed and shoo'ed them all out the room before turning to Jongkook.

"Go get freshened up, I'll leave some clothes' outside the bathroom door. Then come to the kitchen for food, ok?" Jongkook just nodded and sped out of his bed and making a bee line out his door, Down the hall to the bathroom for a nice hot shower.

 

~~Half An Hour Later~~

 

Jongkook smiled happily to himself as he walked out the bathroom, Clean and in nice warm clothing. Giggling slightly, He headed straight for the Kitchen where Suga and the other's were waiting. Heading straight to his seat, As soon as food was in front of him, he gobbled it up, pouting when he found there was none let.

Looking up from his plate, He noticed everyone was taking their sweet time. Sighing, He sat back and put down his cutlery. Only to be surprised when a pair of chopstick's with Kimichi was shoved in his face. Grinning, He opened his mouth and took the food happily. His eye's following the arm, Up to the owner's face.

He was shocked to say the least. On the other end was the one person he least expected.

 


 

Un-edited!

Wahhhhh! sorry for the long wait guy's. This is a short update. I should be back soon and be able to update more often.

But I must say, Damn so many upvote's, Commenter's, Subbie and Viewer's.... I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

Subscibe, Comment and Upvote for more update's soon!

Thankie's!