Confirmed

Maknae's Pregnant

Jungkook sighed and he waited with Suga in the waiting room. They had been at the hospital for the past hour, Jungkook answering question's and Having test's done. Now all they had to do is wait for the result's. He was nervious, And he could tell Suga was too. Laying his head on Suga's shoulder he sighed once more.

"Mr Joen Jungkook? The Doctor is ready to see you know." Jungkook and Suga stood almost instantly and followed the nurse. Once again they came face-to-face with Doctor Kim.

"Hello again. Well, Your result's are out. Congratulation's. Your 4 week's Pregnant." The male smiled at the two. Jungkook frowned and lowered his head while Suga rubbed his back.

"I will be your attending Doctor. I myself gave birth only 3 month's ago, So I have first hand experiance." At that sentence both Suga and Jungkook looke at the Doctor who was writing down a few thing's.

"You've been pregnant?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Yes. I had Twin's." Doctor Kim smiled as he grabbed the baby picture from his table and handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the picture and smiled brightly, Showing it almost instantly to the Elder male next to him. Suga smiled at the picture.

"They are so cute..." Jungkook spoke as he handed the picture back.

"Thank you... They are my pride... " Doctor said as he set the picture back. "So, Are you going to keep your child?" Jungkook looked at Suga then at the Doctor before nodding his head. He couldn't get rid of a life. He wanted to experiance what a real family was.

"Good Good. When you head out, My attending Nurse will hand you your appointment sheet's, On there will be lot's of important information and whatnot. Please look after yourself. The first 3-4 month's in a male pregnancy are the most important."

After a few more exchange's and getting the appointment and information sheet's, Both Suga and Jungkook exited the hospital and made their way back home. It was mostly silent until Suga decided to speak up.

"When are you going to tell the other's?"

Jungkook frowned and looked down at the floor as he walked. When was he going to tell the other's? He was told not to do any extreme thing's for the next couple of month's which of course include's the underground concert's they were doing.

"I dont know... Hyung, What am I going to do? I'm bringing you all down... I can't... I don't know..." Jungkook sobbed.

"Shhh... Sh.... It's ok..." they stopped walking and Sua brought Jungkook into his arm's.

"How about You think over it and later tell me if you want me to tell them, alright? It's not your fault... Don't cry..." He rubbed the younger's back and sighed. He was feeling so horrible himself.

 


 

 

So, Should Suga tell the other's?

Or should Jungkook?

Let me know.

Make sure to read the chapter "Hospital" Before this one.

Have fun reading.

Edit's Later!

Upvote! Comment! Subscribe!

Thank's!

 

Enjoy!

 

Saranghae~~ <3