You Have Me

Maknae's Pregnant

 

Jungkook woke up to the sound's of banging. When he fully woke up he noticed he was laying on the bathroom floor, Not only that there were multiply shout's of worry coming from the other side of the bathroom Door. Being so dazed he just got up, Forgetting about the pregancy stick and exited the bathroom, Heading straight to his bedroom and locking the door.

Jungkook slumped against the door and sighed. That's when it hit him. The Pregnancy stick. Stnad up he slowly opened his door and frowned when he noticed the Bathroom door locked. Closing his door he waited for the bathroom to become free. And thankfully only ten minute's later he heard it open. Within second's he made a mad dash into the room and locked it. When he turned around he was shocked to find the stick not in his line of sight. Quickly he searched the room. Top to bottom. But it was no-where in sight. Sighing, He exited the room and walked to his bedroom, Locking the door behind him.

He couldn't let his Hyung's find out. Not yet anyway. Would they be disappointed? Disgusted? Groaning he laid out on his bed, face down. He needed to get away from it. Why was this happening to him? Closing his eye's he tried pushing it to back of his head. Only to realize two important thing's. Someone must have picked it up. Someone knew. Not only that, But what was he going to do? Keep it? YES! He wasn't going to throw an innocent life away. Groaning he laid back down and willed himself to sleep.

Hour's Later Jungkook Woke up to the sound of knocking on his door. Getting up, he unlocked his door and opened it. Revealing Suga. Jungkook Blinked away his tiredness and opened the door further to him them in. Once inside he closed the door and sat on his bed, Rubbing the sleep from his eye's. He had a feeling he knew why he were here.

"So....?"

"Here... You should have this back..." Suga held out the pregnancy stick, Which Jungkook took and shoved in his draw. He didnt want to look at it. In fear of fainting again.

"So... Have you told anyone else?" Jungkook hung his head. He was already surprised Suga hadn't screamed at him or anything.

"I wont... You seem to be... Trying to get through it yourself..." Suga pulled the younger into a hug. "But we need to find out what happened that night... For you... and for the baby..." Jungkook just nodded. He was to out of it to process anything.

"I'm Alway's here for you... Your not alone, You can call me whenever you need help... You know i care alot for you, Right?" With that Jungkook burst into tear's, Clinging on to Suga's Shirt and buring his face in the elder's chest. Suga frowned and held the younger tightly to him. He felt sorry that Jungkook, Being only a kid himself was going through this. He of course was angry, But he couldn't put it on the younger, He was already going through alot.

After awhile Jungkook fell asleep in Suga's arm's. The Elder laid Jungkook in bed and placed the cover's over him. When he exited the room he was faced with the worried face's of the other member's.

"Did you hear anything?"

"No, We all came running when we heard Crying... Is he ok? What's wrong with him?" Jimin, Jungkook's second favourite Hyung muttered.

"He's fine. Just Depressed Lately. I think he will need time to himself. I will take him to the hospital tomorrow... Alone!" And with that Suga walked off. Leaving the other's in the dark. It wasn't his place to say anything afterall.

 


 

 

New Chapter!

Thank's To: Xcookiexandxpiex

For the lovely poster!

 

Remember, If you want your own artwork/Poster up here. Just comment me to let me know!

 

Enjoy! :D