The Crave

When Chanlli Meet Baby

 

"The Crave"

 

 

“Baby…”

Chanyeol sighed right when he heard his wife calling his name from the kitchen. He’s just back from work and he felt terribly tired. It’s almost midnight, yet his wife was still wandering around the kitchen at this hour.

“Yes, Honey?” Chanyeol managed to answer as he walked to the kitchen, still on his suit. Jinri, his wife, managed to look so pretty only on her oversized lose shirt with her long hair pulled into a bun, showing him her beautiful neck line and back view as she were looking at the cabinet on the kitchen. In instant, he forgot his tired feeling and all he has in his mind was how to claim her as his again.

“What is it?” Chanyeol asked, sitting on the chair in the counter.

“I couldn’t find the parmesan cheese” she sighed as she folded her arms in front of her chest, looking at her dearly husband.

“Really?” Chanyeol walked to the cabinet and with his tall feature, he easily looked to the top of the cabinet. There’s only cheddar cheese.

“I found the cheddar” he said, smiling happily as he waved the pack in front of Jinri’s face. Her face seemed unsatisfied with the thing he found.

“I want the parmesan cheese” she stated.

“What do you need it for?” he asked her in confused.

“My ramyeon” she appointed to the huge bowl that’s displayed in the middle of their dining table. Chanyeol looked at the amount of the noodles; the bowl size could fit for a soup for 5 servings.

“Honey, how many ramyeon pack did you use?” he asked in a worry.

“Two, but it soaked and now it seemed like a yellowish worm appeared on my bowl. I want the parmesan cheese…” she said.

“You can add the egg, I guess?”

She shook her head.

“Or maybe the sausage. I can add it for you”

“I just want my parmesan cheese, Honey” she insisted.

“Hmm?”

Jinri looked at her husband. “Can you…buy it for me?”

And the command is out. In the middle of the night, his beloved wife is craving for a parmesan cheese that happened to be out from their kitchen and he was the one who has to get it for her.

Chanyeol was on his car, driving out from their apartment complex to the road. He left Jinri at home, alone, with a promised that he’s going to bring home the parmesan cheese. Oh when he thought about it, he used to hate it a lot to go out again when he’s already at home. Chanyeol, no matter how hardcore he was as being the party people, loves home also; especially when he has his wife with him. But now, he needs to fulfil her crave and it’s so damn hard. He’s sleepy and cranky.

“Where can I get a parmesan cheese around my apartment during this time?” he talked to his phone that’s placed next him as he focused his eyes to the road, looking for any convenient store he could find.

Jongin’s chuckle heard from the phone as he heard his senior’s question. He’s still awake this time, usually awake to play online game.

“You can find it at the convenient store near your apartment, one block from there. I’ve once bought it there…”

“Thanks, Dude”

“Hyung” Jongin called.

“Hmm?”

“Be patient”

“I am” Chanyeol replied shortly.

“But you’re being cranky, Hyung. Just enjoy it…”

I am

“Liar” Jongin let out a small laugh. “She’s being cranky because of the hormone, don’t blame her. Remember, you still love her, no matter what”

“I’m the older one here, but you spoke like you’re the one. And it wasn’t like I will leave my wife, you silly” Chanyeol replied, letting out a chuckle. “Found the store. I’ll go first. Thanks, Jong”

“Welcome, Hyung”

 

After looking at three different convenient stores, finally Chanyeol found the parmesan cheese that Jinri been talking about. He went back to his apartment, looking forward to see Jinri’s happy face as soon as she saw him giving the cheese. But what welcomed here seemed to be unlikely; Jinri was seen sitting on the sofa, munching on something.

“Oh” she said, her lips parted forming an O as she saw her husband coming back home with the most wanted parmesan cheese. “Honey” she said softly, “I saw the noodles soaked badly and I didn’t want it again. So I ate ice cream instead” she explained, waving the ice cream cup in front of her face.

Chanyeol could only sigh but still managed to let out a weak smile. “It’s okay” he said.

He couldn’t say anything. He remembered what the doctor said about her emotional condition; he remembered his mother’s advice to let her eating whatever she wants, he recalled what his sister words regarding being a loving and understanding husband for his moody wife. Chanyeol loved Jinri, a lot, so letting her doing things according to her would be the proof of his love for her.

He sat tiredly next to her as she happily eating the cookies and cream ice cream while watching the rerun of some show in Cartoon Network. She said that she wanted the baby to be familiar with kiddy things like cartoon, good words, or anything that could make the baby’s emotional stability grew well. And again, he just followed her wish. Chanyeol placed his arm around her shoulder, letting her head rested on his chest.

“I’ve been watching this show for the past two hours. They’re crazy, they rerun ten episodes in one time” she said, appointing the TV screen with the ice cream spoon.

“You’re crazy also, for keep watching it” he commented, playing with her hair.

“But you still love me, right?” she said mindlessly, eyes glued to the show.

Chanyeol let out a small laugh. He pulled her closer and placed a kiss at the top of her head.

“I love you so much, Mrs. Park”

“Honey” she called him.

“Hmm?”

“Don’t call me that” she protested as she looked at him, lips pouting.

“Why? You’re indeed Mrs. Park” he raised his eyebrows, looking back at her.

“But I sounded like your mother that way” she reasoned.

Chanyeol brought his face closer to her; noticing that there was some ice cream around her pink lips. He took his thumb to wipe the ice cream, making her taken aback with his action.

“But I would never doing this to the other Mrs. Park, Baby”

Chanyeol caressed her cheek, only to place his lips above hers and let their skin collided. She didn’t protest anymore as she enjoyed how he pampered her with the kiss. He stopped before she let out a moan, successfully controlling his lust over her. No, there’s a baby inside, and doctor said they could started their love making activity later on when she stepped to the second trimester. For now, a kiss should be sufficient enough.

“Sleep now, will you?” he asked her, still caressing her cheek and tracing her swollen pink lips. She nodded softly.

“Pick me up” she asked him.

“What a spoiled girl”

“I’m your wife, I’m no longer a girl” she talked back.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Pray for me so I won’t break a single bone by picking up your heavy body”

“Honey!!!” she protested, screaming because she’s surprised with his swift movement to pick her body up and also because she felt annoyed by his tease. But whatever, she loves it when she wrapped her hands around his neck as he brought her to their bed.

“Tell me”

“Hmm”

“Did you hate me earlier? For making you looking for the cheese but then decided not to eat the ramyeon?” she asked him.

“I felt cranky because I’m sleepy and tired, but I don’t hate you” he answered, safely placing her on their bed.

“Did you hate me for being fussy 24/7 these past weeks after I knew about my pregnancy?” she asked him again.

He looked at her. “You’re just being excited over the baby, I understand”

“I hate myself, I made you suffer… I don’t even know what’s happening to me. I just…one second, I want this. The next second, I want another thing and didn’t even bother the previous thing I wanted. I…” she was paused her words, looking at her husband dearly. “I don’t want you to hate me because of this pregnancy…”

“Jinri…” he called her as he intertwined their fingers. “I’m fine. I don’t hate you and I won’t hate you. You’re pregnant, you’re carrying our child, and it’s normal to see you having a sort change of mood. If I don’t love you, maybe I already left you” he stopped talking to caress her cheek as she pouted her lips.

“But I won’t leave you just because you’re feeling all this moody. I’ll be here to support you… okay?”

“You promise me?” she looked at him.

“I promise you” he answered with no hesitation. He smiled when he saw her smiling to him.

“You’re suddenly being this cheesy, you made me shivered” Jinri said, half laughing. “But thank you, Baby”

“You’re very welcome. Now sleep” he said, appointed the pillow. She couldn’t say anything else, so she just following his words. She understood she should stop the drama, she should stop her tendency of overthinking, she should be relax.

The two of them were lying together in the middle of the bed. She slept on her side, since she’s pregnant, facing her husband’s chest. He had his arm below her head; she closed the gap between them by hugging his waist, burying her face to his chest. This felt better than any bed she ever slept on and his scent, oh how she loves his scent that’s filled her breath.

“Honey” she called him again.

“Hmm”

“I still want the parmesan though” she whispered.

Chanyeol smiled with his eyes closed. “It’s good then”

“Baby”

“Honey, stopped talking. Sleep”

“I want ramyeon for my breakfast tomorrow. And I want you to make it for me” she stated.

She knew that he wouldn’t do it. Chanyeol hates waking up early in the morning, Chanyeol dislike to cook ramyeon because he thought that it’s not healthy, and she’s more than ready to her a ‘no’ from him.

Chanyeol smiled again silently, hugging his wife comfortably.

“Yes, Baby. Anything for you” he groaned.

Jinri smiled on his chest, leaving a small peck there.

“You know what? I love being pregnant”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First chapter. It won’t be a long story for each chapter, but I’ll try my best to cover the story as clear as possible. The plot probably going forward or backward, but I hope you would understand. It’s a series of short stories about Jinri, Chanyeol, and their cute little baby Dru.

Enjoy the pilot episode? Please give some feedback for me and maybe you can tell me what kind of story you wish to get. Thanks for the wonderful amount of support for this story, appreciate it a lot :)  

 

xoxo,

yuriyaa