NEW: Seven

Blowing Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Audrey took off her snapback and put it on again after smoothing out her hair beneath it. She could feel the impatience starting to suffocate her as she sat at the bus stop, waiting for Ji Yong. This motherf--- he said four in the evening! It's almost been an hour! She gripped her phone in her hands and looked left and right for signs of Ji Yong. She almost threw the device on impulse when it suddenly vibrated in her hands. She glimpsed at the name that appeared on her phone and she could see herself smacking the out of him when he reaches later.

She swiped the lockscreen and said in a gritted teeth, "Where the fu--" Exhale. "Where are you?"

"Before you say anything, I'm so, so sorry, Audrey! I can't get out of practice! I only managed to sneak a call because the coach gave us a short break!"

"Kwon Ji Yong. I'm going to kill you," she said lowly, before screaming into the phone in hand, "YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR AN HOUR AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW?!" That earned astonished looks from passers-by across the road. She ignored them and closed her eyes tightly in annoyance.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't know that the coach was going to make us stay back so long! I swear it wasn't intentional! Hey, I have to make this quick! I'll text you hyung's address and it's not that hard to find from the bus stop, alright? I got to go now! The old man is eyeing me from the centre court. Sorry again!"

Without waiting for a reply, Ji Yong hung up and Audrey gulped. If she closes her eyes hard enough, this would go away. Right?

Great. Now she has to go to Seung Hyun's house to see if he's feeling better. Alone. She groaned in frustration and wonder if the world out there is conspiring against her today.

X

Audrey looked at the two-storey house in front of her and compared it with the address that Ji Yong had sent her. Alright. Right house. What now? She had been pacing in front of the house for twenty minutes now because she still wasn't sure if coming here is the right decision. She wouldn't even be surprised if the neighbors would come out and be suspicious about her for standing there so long.

Just then, her phone vibrated and she looked to see a message received from Ji Yong.

"He's probably by himself at home. His parents are out of town. He keeps his spare keys under a pot of plant near the shoe rack."

She glanced at the front door and noticed a few potted plants lined up neatly next to it and made a mental note to search for the house keys there. Then, her phone vibrated again.

"I guess less... intelligent people think alike lol"

She fought the urge to roll her eyes and she pocketed her phone. Bzzt.

"I'm talking about they keys under the pot of plant in case you didn't know what was i referring to"

"Ji Yong shut up before I slap you" She typed furiously into her phone.

"You can't. I'm far away lololol"

Ugh Kwon Ji Yong.

X.

It took a while for Audrey to find Seung Hyun's spare house keys because Ji Yong had forgotten to mention that there are a number of small potted plants next to the damn shoe rack. Even without doing anything strenuous, she feels rather tired after cringing to herself for a good ten minutes digging around those pots. She heaved out a long sigh and slotted in the key, hoping that Seung Hyun would not notice that she had let herself into his house.

She wondered if anybody else besides than Seung Hyun was in and a slight shiver ran through her back at the thought of meeting his family members in such an odd situation. Well, what would his parents think of her- she had let herself in! Seung Hyun didn't know that she was coming. She came uninvited! This is all Ji Yong's fault, she concluded. If anything goes wrong, she will pull Ji Yong down with her.

It may be an odd timing, but Audrey can't help but to feel a little thrilled. She's currently inside Seung Hyun's house! A place where he calls home, a place where he spends all of his time, a place that is all so... Seung Hyun! He's sick, damn it! Stop it, Audrey! She took a deep breath and chased those unnecessary thoughts away. After ensuring that no one else was in the house, she turned to the nearest room in sight to find that the door was halfway opened. Like a thief in the night, she peeked inside the room and accidentally slammed her bagpack to the door which was hanging dangerously low around her wrists. She cringed at the loud racket and she heard quickened footsteps from inside the room. Her first instinct was to hide and what she did next, would forever embarrass her- even at the thought of it. She instantly closed the door and leaned her back on it.

Only to find herself face to face with a half - not to mention shocked, Seung Hyun, who has on only a pajama pants hanging lowly on his hips and a towel around his neck.

Instead of being outside of the room, Audrey had stupidly closed the door in on herself and Seung Hyun. She wanted to cry. And possibly die of mortification.

X.

Neither of them made a sound except for their expressions that seemed to have surgically embedded onto their faces. Their eyes showed an equal amount of shock, if not more than the other. Their jaws were slacked- opening and closing at intervals resembling a goldfish, not really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter