Four

Blowing Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That... interesting night was never brought up. Oh it was never to be forgotten either. It was a memory that will forever be etched in their minds. Although it was really embarrassing for Audrey, it would be Seung Hyun's most treasured moment in many years from then. One that would make him smile no matter how awful his day would turn out.

It became a routine for them. She will constantly blow him an air kiss if ever they bumped into each other and about to part ways. Every single time, without fail. At the hallways, when she passed by his class, at the court, even as he sat next to Ji Yong whenever they hung out together. Of course, when the latter wasn't looking. And each time, they will share their own little shy smiles, leaving Ji Yong frustrated because he didn't like feeling left out by the two of his best friends. And every single time, Seung Hyun would smile, sometimes laugh- at the hilarity of it. He wasn't sure if she knows what she was doing.

He was't sure why the hell the odd girl was making it a habit now. Well, not that he's complaining. It's just... not ordinary. At least, not to him. Even after so many times, he still feels.... weirdly joyful. He was embarrassed at first by her bold actions. But he realized that she was only doing it to him. She will only blow him a kiss when she thinks nobody is looking. Only to him, only for him to know. Their own little secret. And that made him happy.

From embarrassment, it grew into flattery. Oh yes, he was flattered alright. Generally, Seung Hyun would say that Audrey is a confident person, although sometimes he noticed that she could be painfully shy. How contradicting is that of the odd girl. He was pretty sure that Audrey does not realize how attractive she is and that itself makes her even more attractive.

She was a favourite topic among the boys whenever she comes by the court. She never knew of this because Ji Yong never told her about it. Seung Hyun had a feeling that Ji Yong has no intention of letting her know. Though Ji Yong never responded much to them when he was asked about her, he could tell that Ji Yong was reluctant. It was obvious to Seung Hyun that Ji Yong didn't like how she was being talked about among the boys.

Well, boys will always be boys. The first thing that comes out of their mouths when it comes to the topic of the opposite , look at her s, look at her legs, damn, she's so hot. When it first came up, a scrawny boy whose name that none of them bothered to know, had asked Ji Yong about Audrey. Now, Seung Hyun is not prone to violence. But that boy was so crude and tactless in the way he talked, Seung Hyun felt like socking him in his mouth himself. And of course, Ji Yong had kept quiet, pretending that he didn't hear the question and continued dribbling the ball around him. Seung Hyun could practically see steam coming out of his ears because Ji Yong's entire face was red and he was visibly shaking. He could tell that it wasn't because of the dribbling itself- Ji Yong was livid.

Sensing no response, Tactless Boy went back to practice and others in vicinity continue on their business as well. Nosy, little bastards. Not long after, Seung Hyun heard a commotion and when he turned to look, he saw Tactless Boy was on the ground massaging his crotch. What the hell happened? Standing a few feet away, was Ji Yong. He looked at the boy deadpanned in the eyes and said, "Bad aim. Sorry." He wasn't sorry at all. After that, he jogged lightly towards the bench where Audrey was already sitting. Seung Hyun let out a small laugh and mentally applauded Ji Yong. He followed Ji Yong not long after and he noticed that Audrey was laughing at something.

"Why did you do that to him?" she asked Ji Yong in between her mirth. Obviously, she was watching them from the beginning. Seung Hyun noted to himself that this is the kind of things that makes her laugh. He didn't know whether he should be wary of that fact. He heard Ji Yong muttered that it was an accident and both Seung Hyun and Audrey snorted, as if saying yeah right. She stared hard into Ji Yong's eyes and finally, he relented. "He was being a ," he admitted. "What did he do to you?" she asked kindly. It's not often that she sees Ji Yong loses his cool. So when she saw how he took an aim and threw the ball towards the scrawny boy when the latter wasn't looking, she knew something was up. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter