Final

Love Has No Gender

“so, how is he?” Lay asked worriedly.

“I’m sorry to say that he is deaf”

“w-whatt? But...but how?” Lay asked confused.

“the lightning was too loud and it damaged his hearing” after hearing this, Suho had tears flowing down his cheeks unable to accept the fact. How come Eunhee is fine but I’m not? Why am I always the unlucky one? As he thought about this, he suddenly sobbed loudly while Lay rushed to him hugging him and comforting him.

 

“its okay Suho its okay. At least you didn’t lose your sight or your life. You still have your family members and me” Lay quickly scribbled this on a piece of paper. Suho looked at the messy handwriting and then looked at him with tears b in his eyes.

He thought that Lay would leave him too because he’s a guy and to add that, he was deaf.

“Actually you can use hearing aids if you want. At first it may hurt but you’ll get used to it gradually” the doctor assured wrote on the same piece of paper Lay wrote except that that it was much neater than his.

Lay and Suho looked at the doctor with hope in their eyes. “Really?” Suho asked and he got a nod as an answer by the doctor. He suddenly felt relieved and smiled. “Thank you” Suho said to the doctor and the doctor just smiled in reply while walking out of the room.

 

Suho tried on a hearing aid and it does hurt but after days past, he got used to it and could hear properly with it already. Lay sorted out his feelings for Suho and it was tough to accept the fact that Suho was a guy but every time he was alone, he felt very lonely and would always think of the times he spent with Suho when he was in Eunhee’s body.

How they were so happy and blissful and after one week, he realised that he loved him and would accept him for whoever he was. Suho wasn’t bad looking too anyway, in fact he as beautiful. He promised to not leave  Suho and both of them were very happy together. They did have difficulties that they face sometimes but they overcome it in the end.

 

As for Eunhee? She found herself another boyfriend whom she love very much and loved her as much too. She didn’t try to pretend that she was another person and with that, she earned herself a true lover who loved her for who she was.

 

Things were going very well for them and they never forgot the incident that happened between Eunhee and Suho. And did I mention that they two were best friends? Anyway, the point is that they know nothing is impossible.

 

THE END.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the story :)

New story soon ...