III

Love Has No Gender

While Eunhee was in Suho’s body with Suho's friends and family, she actually felt a deep sense of freedom unlike in her own body. She remembered that while she was being Lay’s girlfriend, she tried so hard to make Lay not be bored with her. She tried too hard.

 

But when she was in Suho’s body, she actually enjoyed it more than being with Lay. Maybe they were not fated to be together after all, she thought. She made a mental note to break up with Lay when she gets back into her real body.

“Okay so you’re telling me, you exchange bodies with the real Eunhee and you are a boy” Lay closed his eyes, forcing himself to be calm.

“y-yes” Suho stuttered, he could see that Lay was going to lose it soon.

“so why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I did try to tell you but you didn’t believe me remember?”

Lay was speechless; it was true that he didn’t believe her. Or him he claimed.

“I need some time alone to think about this. I’m sorry”

“It’s okay” Suho said as he felt his heart breaking into pieces. He should’ve known that Lay would not accept him and he wouldn’t even spend time with him. Now he was in a great mess. Just great.

 

Suho went out of the house, leaving Lay alone as he thought about what he was going to do now. He moseyed around the streets when he suddenly saw his own body. He ran towards her grabbing her arm.

 

Eunhee” he said as he panted heavily.

“You are Suho right?!” she exclaimed, it was the second time they met after exchanging bodies.

“Yes. Can we go to somewhere to talk?”

“Oh sure”

 

They made their way to a cafe, sitting down while sipping their coffee. Suho told everything about Lay and him to Eunhee.

“oh” that was the only comment she can come up with.

“Yeah I messed up pretty bad. And I’m sorry that I like your boyfriend” Suho bowed his head apologising.

“You don’t have to apologise. I don’t like him anymore”

“Eh? Really?” Suho frowned for a second but then later smiled.

“Yeah and for Lay, you don’t have to worry. You can treat this as a test too, to see if he really loves you for who you are. If he doesn’t, I suggest you forget about him”

Suho took all the information in, thinking about him. He realised that she was right and he would do just that.

It suddenly rained heavily outside as Suho cursed himself for not bringing an umbrella out. Eunhee conveniently forgot to bring an umbrella too. Great now they will both be wet. By the time they finished talking about their recent lives and want to go back home, it was already raining cats and dogs and there were lightning and thunder too.

They had no choice but to walk under the rain side by side. While walking, a lightning suddenly struck them and they fell on the ground immediately as many people crowded around them with hushed whispers before calling an ambulance.

 

Is this scene familiar to anyone of you?

 

Yeah they exchanged bodies back again.

 

They were sent to the nearest hospital and their families were contacted. Lay too rushed to the hospital worried about Eunhee, or in that case Suho you might say. Either way, he was flustered and didn’t want anything to happen to her or him.

He already figure things out and he didn’t want to leave the person who was in Eunhee’s body. Suho was it?

 

He walked up and down worried about him with questions in his head asking what would happen if he really left him and just the thought of that was enough to make him wail like a kid.

 

The doctor was done with the surgery and both of them were safe. Their families were also there already.

~Suho’s pov~

I opened my eyes slowly, as the image in front of me was blur. I blinked a few more times as the image suddenly became clearer. I was in a bed with all my family members surrounding me.

“Are you okay dear?” my mother asked me gently with concern in her eyes.

“what’s wrong with the weather nowadays, why are you always getting struck by lightning?” his father said as he cursed.

It was then that he realised. He was in his own body back again! He didn’t know whether he should be happy or sad. For one thing means that he couldn’t spend time with Lay anymore.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Yes! Done studying!

Double Update today ~

I will add another Chapter later~

By the way, I'm planning to make another story, which EXO OTP do you like?

Just comment below~