II

Love Has No Gender

~ Suho’s pov ~

I followed Lay to god knows where and we finally reached a house which i have no idea whose one was it. I sighed; I have to try to live in a new life with new people now and worse, a completely different body!

I look at my body which I’m in again and to my worst horror, I realised something. How am I going to bath?! Oh my mother, this girl is going to see my body and I am going to see her body too!

Oh what should I do? Ask this man to bath me? Nah that would be too embarrassing and how do i know whether they two had it yet. Hmmm ask this person’s mom to bath me?

 

 Wrong choice... She would think I’m mad and put me in a mental hospital.

Aish this is getting frustrating, I thought to myself while messing up my hair. Lay then turned and look at me probably thinking what’s wrong with me.

“Are you okay?”

“If i said yes i would be completely lying”

 

~ Lay’s pov ~

When i am taking Eunhee back to her house, she seemed lost and very confused. Like she had a memory loss but when i talked to the doctor, he said that she shouldn’t have a memory loss! So what on earth is happening?

I drove quietly thinking and then she suddenly messed up her hair in frustration. She was getting weird. She hated when her hair was in a mess,  but now she’s actually purposely doing it?

“Are you okay?”

“If i said yes i would be completely lying” I was in awe when she said that to me. Never had she spoken to me like this before. She always talked to me nicely while smiling but now, it almost seemed as if she doesn’t like me anymore.

I can’t figure out whether it was a good thing. Last time, I almost wanted to break up with her because I find her boring and too nice. She always treated me the same way you know? And yeah i WAS going to break up with her soon but now this happened.

 

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry that she was finally different.

“Are you hungry?” I didn’t know what to say anymore. Normally Eunhee was the one who talked and i answered. Not that we converse a lot but yeah it was usually this way. This time, it seemed to be the other way round.

“nope” she answered, looking as if she was deep in thought.

I sighed. I’m going to take a while to get use to the new Eunhee.

 

Weeks have passed and Suho was finally getting used to his life. Wondering how he bath? Simple, he just closes his eyes and bath. Same for Eunhee. Eunhee haven’t been living the best life after she exchanged bodies with Suho but she learnt how to deal with it.

 

Of course Suho’s friends and family was wondering what happened to Suho ever since that accident happened and when he began to become so girly but in the end, they just got use to the new Suho.

Well well as for Suho and Lay, what can I say? They have been bickering and flirting with each other like boyfriend and girlfriend. Well in a way, they are in a relationship yet in another way, they aren’t. Complicated isn’t it?

 

Lay liked the new Eunhee very much, the more he got to know her, the more he liked her. And it was until a stage where he thought that he couldn’t live without her. Her actions, her laughter, her character.

 

Even though Suho was in self-denial at first, he realised the true facts after that. He loved Lay. Well, he didn’t love him at first sight. In fact he doesn’t even believe in that nonsense but as he spent more time with Lay, he felt himself drowning in Lay’s world and his charms. He was afraid though; he knew he would have to tell him the truth one day and he really was terrified of his reaction towards it.

Lay never mentioned whether he was gay, biual or straight. He already knew one fact though. He had to be either a bi or straight since he WAS in a girl’s body and they were actually dating. He really wanted to tell Lay the truth sometimes; it was just too much for him to bear without telling anyone the truth. But the thought of losing him made him stopped whatever he wanted to do.

 

He had been dragging on and on about this and finally he got the courage to tell the truth. Why? Because Lay keeps telling him or her you would rather say, that he wants to have many kids. This made Suho extremely guilty, knowing that they two can never have after he switched bodies back with the real Eunhee.

 

“Lay, do you really love me? Truthfully?”

“I do baby, I truly do” Lay looked into his eyes and Suho saw a pair of sincerely looking and honest eyes staring at him.

“Will you then accept me for whoever I am?” Suho said nervously as he gazed at the ground, afraid of hearing Suho’s answer.

“What’s wrong?” Lay fidgeted in his seat while hugging Eunhee, or so he thought as he was worried that something bad was happening to her. Or him.

“I need to tell you something Lay. There’s something I’ve been hiding from you since the day the accident happened. Well actually, I’m not Eunhee.”

“whatttt?” Lay frowned, his hands releasing Suho to look at him, unable to comprehend what she was saying.

“Listen to me first please. As I was saying, I’m not actually Eunhee. My real name is Suho. Kim Suho. That day, it was raining heavily and I happened to walk beside Eunhee but suddenly there was a lightning and it struck us. When we woke up, we found out that we have actually exchanged bodies and even though she said that she was your girlfriend, you didn’t believe her and then dragged me to here. You have to believe me even though this sounds mad, please” Suho had tears on his eyes as he begged Lay to believe him even though it sounds crazy.

“what!?I- I don’t understand...why are you telling me this now?” Suho refused to face this fact even though he knew it was real. He wished that she never told him this, they were blissful together but she just had to tell him this.

“Because i don’t want to lose you. And i have to tell you something else too... I’m actually a boy” he looked down, ashamed that he was confessing this only now.

“WHAT?! You’re a boy? So all this time I’ve been loving a boy?”

Suho didn’t know what to say but he for sure knew this confirmed his doubts whether Lay was bi or straight. He was straight.

 

-----------------------------------

Here you go ...

How was it?

I will updae sooner~

Well, I have to study 'Differential Equation' & 'Statics' first then I will update after ...

Oh! I have quiz also on my Foreign Subject which is Mandarin tomorrow ... Good luck to me~