I

Love Has No Gender

 

Everyone thinks that exchanging bodies are impossible right? But this actually happened between a boy called Suho and a girl called Eunhee. Suho is a 18 year old boy who lived peacefully in a small town. He was considered quite lucky since he had a loving family and friends, to rephrase that his life was good until one day.

 

Eunhee is 17 year old and has a boyfriend whom she love very much called Lay. To her, Lay was everything she could ever imagine. They had been dating for 6 months now and she felt that Lay was getting bored of her and of course, she was afraid that one day Lay would dump her for another girl but not until this incident happened.

 

One dark and stormy day, Suho and Eunhee were outside walking under the rain with no umbrellas but they didn’t care and strolled slowly to shelter. Suddenly, there was a lightning and it actually struck them. They were coincidentally walking side by side each other when the lightning strike them and they fell unconscious, their body laying on the ground.

 

Fortunately, a man nearby  saw this happening and rushed to them to check on them.

“Are you two okay?” the man asked worriedly as he shook their body but had no response. He then decided to call the ambulance.

 

A few minutes later, the siren of the ambulance could be heard as all the cars carefully steered away from it, don’t want any accident to happen as it was raining cats and dogs and the road was very slippery.

~ Suho’s pov ~

My eyes fluttered open as I felt someone shaking me. As my eyes regained consciousness, I scanned the surrounding to take in what was going on. I was in a room which was white with people in uniforms and many beds can be seen too.

 

After squinting around the room again, i realised. I was in a hospital but the thing is, what was i doing there? I frowned as i tried to remember what had happened but all i got is a splitting headache.

 

I massaged my forehead with my hands for a while and then looked towards my right. Something was wrong, very wrong. I saw my own body laying unconscious beside me!! MY OWN BODY! Then whose body was I in?!

I panicked as i take a look at myself. Skinny arms with s visible on my chest, a flat stomach and thin legs. I gasped, this was definitely not a boy’s body so it can’t be mine! As i panicked further, all the memories came rushing back into my head.

 

Oh dear. Please don’t tell me this is what i’m thinking. I thought that exchanging bodies were impossible?! I remembered mocking those dramas with similar situation but neither did i know that i would be in the exact situation as them.

 

Before i can actually calm down, a tall man with featured of a star came rushing to me.

Eunhee! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” he said worriedly as he begin to inspect my body. Oh wait i mean this body which i’m in.

Of course my natural reaction would be confused. I didn’t know who was this man and so i decided to ask.

“erm who are you?”

His eyes widened immediately as he heard this sentence before talking like a bullet train.

“youmeanyoudon’tknowwhoyourboyfriendisanymore?! How can this be?!”

“Huh?” was the only response i managed to answer.

“Are you sure you don’t know who i am? I’m your boyfriend!”

Boyfriend?! Are you crazy? I only had 2 girlfriends in my whole life and it would be impossible for me to have a boyfriend but then i suddenly remembered ; i was not in my own body but in someone else’s.

“Lay?” I heard the a voice speaking from MY body.

Uh-oh. This was not good, don’t tell me she was the one i exchanged body with. Oh god, why must it be a girl i’m exchanging body with?!

“erm do i know you?” i heard the man who the girl claims as yunho, said.

“I am Eunhee! How can you not know me?!” i seemed to be tearing oh wait scratch that, the girl seemed to be tearing while looking at Lay.

“erm sorry but maybe you’re mistaken me. Eunhee let’s go okay? I promise i’ll help you get back your memory” Lay said as he carefully helped me up as i turned to look at myself oh wait! I mean the girl. Aish i would definitely need some time to adapt in this situation.

 

I figured i had no choice but to follow Lay out, what can i do anyway? If i go back home and say that i’m Suho, my family members would probably think i’m crazy and send me to a mental hospital.

 
-------------
I will update tomorrow if i'm not so busy ...