02. Found

Yes, Mister Choding!
 
  A school bell rang as for signal, their first lesson will be coming up anytime soon. You, on the other hand, was busily searches for a bathroom and washes your face in a rush. Passing by a few of your schoolmates and everyone had been casual of you, so they don't really cares but your fangirls wouldn't let you go once they found you.
 
His face. His tall figure. His... clothing.
 
Your eyes widened. 
 
No, this can't be. 
 
Your thoughts colored curiousity in your face when you flashback of where both of your eyes shifting to his clothing style. That uniform; same hazel-brown coat, white shirt, black tie, and black trousers. He is obviously in the same school as yours. What do you do if he could've seen you around?
 
I can't let him find me.
 
He could be the new transferred student that your eyes jerking to listens for the news. You were in a big troubles if only you met him. Was planned to stepped out of the changing room but getting blocked by your best friend, Joohye. She had those cold-ish faciality spirit since birth.
 
"Here you are. I've been looking for you everywhere. It just wasting my precious time," she spat out of the blue. You rolled your eyes, "If it'd be waste your oh-so-precious time, why bother to find me?" you scoffed and walks to the exited door. She followed behind. 
 
"You know why," she walks faster than you. "Mr.Yong," you lazily guessed. Yes, Mr.Yong is the strictest teacher and never been late to class and some times, he could be very calm when he catch sight of loneliness and everything listening to silence; that could keep his short-tempered became relaxable.
 
You heave a deep sighs before knocking on the door, attracted his attention, including your classmates. He'd fully glares at you — an eye filling eagles' ability to ate their preys — then stopped writing on the blackboard. He walks toward you, at a leisurely pace, as he carry a medium-sized of cane.
 
 
 
 
    "Like I told you before. You should find a bodyguards to kept you safe." a person around 20, said in utter. They were talking in the car, borrowed by his friend. Sungyeol shook his head, rejecting his best friend's suggestion. His best friend, L, sighed as his eye concentrade on the road. 
 
"So, what's your plan? Killing yourself?" he worriedly pronounce the last sentences, lowered his eyebrows together, although he's feeling anger set him up in the flame. "I'm not that stupid," said Sungyeol in reply.
 
L had to hold back onto his firing tempered. "Then what? Tell me, what do you do now? Keep asking for my help and make me looks like one of your diary book? The heck?" he complained in a good way because he doesn't want to hurts his own friend by cursing him. 
 
"I am old enough to think what's right for me," he curves a saddening tiniest smile and quickly ran out of the car as soon as they've arrived there. He left the door closed with a soft thud. Trying hard to acted cooller.
 
L, staring down at Sungyeol like he just saw a homeless people; touched and sympathy frightened his man-ly sided. "How and when will you think strict? I'm not always with you...," he ungratefully locked the doors and drove off on the opposite way — his way to Gangseo city.
 
 
His impenetrable eyes and inscrutable countenance give little away. It slowly changed to his previous facial. Sungyeol took his first step to the ground. He have smelled something fishy surrounds him, it could possibly turned him into a curious kindergarten kid as he cockily climb up the stairs to 2nd floor.
 
He was suprised for the shocking welcomes by seeing someone he really need to meet. You uncomfortably stood outside and put your hands up, away from the classroom after getting a cane paste a red mark on your palms. 
 
He clucked sympathetically and smirks formed, playfully, on his pouty bubbles lips. Your eyes feel heavy, so you had to wander somewhere around that areas and wrongly thought you saw somebody else other than you. You rubbed your eyes and looks to your left side. 
 
"Gotcha," he claim.
 
 
 
 

Second chapter! I can't see any subscriber... nevermind. I'll try my best to keep it up!