05. His Buddies

Yes, Mister Choding!

 

       After being forced by your own master, he wore a fake shining grins to crazed his fans on the lobby. Both of you were still in the same cafe building. You had to keep a strict faciality to not being able to be seen as a stunned girl, standing on his side. "Let's go," he whispered. 

You was about to gasped his forearm but got traffic-blocked by his own crazy and whiny fangirls with those smoky yet ugly make-ups. He couldn't breathe in free. You rolled your eyes, "Can't these wild women just give me an easy start?" you murmured; annoyed.

You hadn't any choice but to pushes them away and carry him on your back. Piggyback style. He was as well might be suprises at first but gotten filled in cheering smiles to calmed them. They wasn't satisfied of your strictest acts.

"Yah!" one of them shouts at you for pushing her, roughly. "I've got no time for you," you coldly said and directed to his Lamborghini car. He unlocked the car, and you unawarely put him down, so he could possibly ride it by himself on the driver seat. He raised a hand to waves at them.

You ran to the other side and hopps on. 

 

On their way to his so-called a fun place, both of you hasn't talked. "Good job. I gave you 2 points from now," he beamed. You don't care any of his words anymore, nor even hearing his compliment. You were still stressing about it like a traumatized person.

 

"Where are we?" you suddenly asked when he parked his car at the parking lots, specially for VIPs like himself. He didn't reply and stepped out instead. 

You was lost in curious world, so you did the same and closed up the door. You ran towards his side then he threw the key. You catched and made a fed-up face. You follows behind him as he approached a security that seems so serious and have a very big body. Making you gasps in silent.

They flung an arm to blocking his way. He coldly glares at them. "Sorry, sir. But I know you're still underage. So, please leave," they requested. You clicked on your tongue.

He tickled your arm; signalling to go for it. You sighs, "Can't you guys let him go inside? I am too tired to deal with these," you complained. They were still become a hard-headed securities, or more like a playing-gym men.

"Boldheads. Just get out from his way," you once again teased them but they wouldn't moved. One of them smirks, "Little boy, are you lost? Just leave because this place doesn't suits you," he teases back. "Boy?" made you let out a breathe-chuckle.

"Well, you looks so gay, so he called you a little boy. Isn't that true?" said another. 

Okay, thats enough.

Making Sungyeol swallowed his saliva hardly down straight to his drying throat. Without any glances, you threw a punch on that man's face then to the another one with moustache. 

You discovered your Judo technical skills as the cleaned boldheaded man trying to choke on you but failed when you towing his arm on your shoulder, tightly, merciless. "Better watch your mouth first because it smelled more gay-er than a gay couples. I am a girl, dude!" you said in one breath then pound his body to the front. 

Sungyeol stared at her in utter amazement and drawed a happy smirk, "6 points," he spoke up, praising you. He then showed a way inside to find his friends was there already. You were astonished and enjoyed to the beats of an annoying remixed techno music.

He stopped in his track and bro- his buddy, Infinite. A well-known beloved nephews to your school's principal and also the most good-looking kingkas in Seoul. You've got no idea of where they deceived that names.

"Yo, Yeollie! You brought a... young boy?" said Woohyun as he scanning you up and down while the others was stiff to see your first appearance in there. You was in a casual white sweatshirt, a shorts below her knees, with a pair of black sneakers. Totally looks like a teenager, that people have known.

He chuckles to their dorkiness. "I've an announcement in here.. with the seven of you," he stand up and holds onto your shoulders. Your reaction doesn't changed. "Go on," Sunggyu, the leader, ordered as shaking his legs; almost high.

"Alright. She have just piggyback me and beat those mindless securities outside there, for today. So, she is officially becoming my personal bodyguard," he announced. "Plus, she's not a guy, absolutely," he inserted. 

You awkwardly grins. They have gone speechless then facing each other's faces. Sungjong was the first person to approaching you and make you stay comfortable. "Hey, I'm Lee Sungjong and you?" he interviewed. You bows your head a little to forming a politeness inside. "Minbyul imnida,"

Sunggyu clasped his hands, "Okay, okay. Let's dance!" he highly said it out loud then bring his toy to the dance floor. You stares at them in disgusts. The other person, wearing his goofy smile guy sat behind Sungjong to check on you.

"Hi! I'm Jang Dongwoo and it's a pleasure to meet you," he introducing himself, express his cheerfullness. You once again bows your head, "Nice to meet you too, Dongwoo sunbaenim. We got the same surnames, Jang Minbyeol," you tried to be comforts by them. "Ohh. Great then! Anyways, you want to drink anything? I can get it for you," he asked. "Eumm.. It's okay. I'll take it by myself," you said and spotted Sungyeol was about to go somewhere else.

"Excuse me," you excuses yourself from Dongwoo and reached over him. "Where are you going?", "Toilet," he replied.

You keep on being his tail; then him to the men's. You waited outside, of course. Nonetheless, you was still uncleared about these. It is your very first time to attend in this party entertaining pub. 

Not interesting at all.

You thought out loud until there's somebody else coming out from the men's and tapped your shoulder in confidence. You jumped a little as gasping a short breathe. "Eoh?" you blinked in nervous to meet another stranger.

He curves a sincere smile, "Hi. What are you doing in here? Aren't you suppose to be in the ladies'?" he confusedly asked but that smiles from ear-to-ear were stay. "A-aah, yes, it supposed to be there but I wait for someone. But how do you know that I'm a girl?"

He laughs. "Nah, it was just by your looks because it can be impossible for a guy to came here with these kind of outfits. I know girls well," 

You ‘ooh’-ed. "By the way, I gotta go. See ya later!" he bid a goodbye then vanishes into the crowded dancing aliens. You thinned your lips and was about to turn around but a thing bothers you.

"WAH!"

 

 


Please do comment, subscribe! Upvote is optional but I do appreciate it. <333