08. Fights

Yes, Mister Choding!

            It has been a week, you've worked under his instruction. Everything went soothing but surely, you'll gets annoyed by his bossy attitude. Tieing his shoes, wore him the jacket or coat, serves a food for him. About meeting his mother, it was totally a cancelling event since she suddenly received a caller to abroads in Australia for doing her business done.

His dad was busy in his office and often sleep by his best friend's house at the nearby to his company's building. Their house was located at Nowon while he is in Pohang. How do you know all of this information? Thanks to your own boss either. You could only listened to his nags. Sometime, you're getting bored for his meaningless words.

 

"Have you done?" 

A voice belongs to the immature man shouted from his bedroom. And here you are. Made a handmade sandwiches and americano coffee in the morning. You've been in there since 6. It can be tiring also, you need to entered his house at 6 and came back home at almost 10pm. 

Luckily, your parents doesn't asks you why because you've explained it to them but you didn't told them about how he treats you as his own slave or bodyguard. You were just saying that you'll be cooks for him and fetch him to school altogether.

"Yes, mister!" you voiced back as service the plate on the dining table. He wouldn't hiring any chefs because he said, they don't know how to cook properly. Totally womanizer. Ugh.

Mister? Well, that's what you called him as. He asked you to.

Soon, he climbs down stairs to have the freshful americano's breaths goes into his nostrils. He'd probably sat on the usual seat and took a bite on your handsome sandwich. You were standing still like one of his maids. Well, they are all doing their works in somewhere else.

Once he drunk on his americano, you suddenly reminded of a thing. It does have a sources and consequence. 

"When will you stop drinking coffee?" you asks, in brave sound.

He pauses and staring up to your eyes. "Never," he breathe. "I don't know when will you stop. But I just want to warn you that coffee might causing some danger in to your body, that's it," you blurt.

"Oh, about that..," he stood up and walks up to his shoes shelter. He shoves a pair of his favorite sport shoes on then straightly went to his car. You didn't get any idea by his sudden acts. You narrowed your eyes to where is he going to. 

You asked one of his maid to cleaned those mess up and running back to his car. Finding he was waiting for you as well. You sighed in reliefs and hoppe onto the passenger's front seat. He then drove off. 

Today is Saturday. The school might be closed by now. You can't read what is in his mind right now. You don't planning on following him anywhere too. You thought of going home after doing his service but it changed.

"Where are we going?" you raises an eyebrow. And it stopped as soon as you finished your question. He dazing off the engine. "Wait here. I want to meet Sunggyu first," he announced and stepping inside of an unfamiliar building. Yet, you get to know who's owned this by reading the signboard.

Kim Sunggyu?

1 minute. You need an air also, so you stepped outside then leaning against the shutted door. Suddenly, a pair of weak hands pushing you away. It does belonging to your other best friend since childhood. You was suprised by her sudden appearance.

"Yah! How dare you steal my OPPA?!" she complained with a teary eyes. With confuses moment, you don't get her too. There, you see her other friend that seems like a stranger to you.

She slapped you.

You was jerks to the side and looking at her deepened expression. "Yah, what's wrong with you?!" you asking back as rubbing to the slapped spot; on the cheek.

"Don't act like you don't know anything! You've been closer with Sungyeol, my future husband since ever I transferred to that school! You don't notice me because I'm hiding from you," she misunderstandingly said. Now, it is even more confuse to heard the word, Future Husband.

"What? I think it is just a misunderstanding," you begs to discuss this thing in proper way but a thing gotten worse when the person beside her speaks up with a daring faciality. "Don't steal her fiance, you b*tchy friend!" 

Your bloods boiling up and pushes that feminine lady hardly. "Hey, what's your problem? Huh? Don't you try to -in my business, stranger. Get off!" you cursed. Your childhood best friend mocks at you. "You need to mirrored yourself! You don't deserves to marrying a guy but a girl!" she stomp on her feet and leaving.

"Better get away from this case," that feminine lady, whose a stranger to you said and walks off like filming a catwalks. You clicked on your tongue. 

Soojung...

 

You get bored and wanting to listening a music by pressing the radio's button but ended up listening to a somewhat called shouting and groans in horrified pains. You're shocked but only one person that you must thinks about.

"Aish that choding!" you murmured in anger as shutting the door and wanted to go inside but got blocked by two securities. "Go away from my way, bastard!" you kicks and punches their legs. At last, you've successfully entered the building but a terrified scene was pictured in your eyes. Everything that used to stay neat has gone messy.

You could find 10 bodyguards were laying down the floors, giving up. You follows the direct ways then you hears a table was thrown on the hardrock floors heavily. 

Worriedly, you in a karaoke room number 305. But when you opened the door, it coincidencely hits somebody's face and living behind the door; bleeding. Your eyes focused on that situation. Two familiar persons has lying down on the seats, lifelessly then you spotted Sungyeol's eyes doesn't opened.

Your eyes widening and gasps. 

You walked to their direction and took both of them on your shoulders. 

It's so heavy. Men are sooo heavy.

 

After calling a help from the surroundings, you are now in the hospital. Yet, you still wondered of where those murderer or thugs left. Is it by the ending door?

The doctor stepping out of the room and you got up quickly. "How was they?" you were questioning out of blue. He chuckled, "Don't worry, young boy. They are fine. Just a minor injured," he calmly says. You relieved.

"Thank you," you bows your head in polite. 

"Anyways, may I know who are you to them?" he asking. "Um, actually.. I am the friend to that guy named Lee Sungyeol. I don't really know the second person but I suspect he's Sungyeol's best friend. I only saw him once," you explains and put a lies on some part.

He nodded and sighs. "But I didn't see you around," 

"Wait, what? What do you mean by you haven't see me around?" 

"Because your friend, Lee Sungyeol and his other 6 members get beaten and went into fights for many times and today is counted as 6th timing," 

"O-oh...," is all you could response and looks at anywhere else aside of him. "If there's no more problem, can I excuse myself?" he asked in polite and warms. You nodded and let him have a space to go to his next place but still looking down on the shining white floors.

You tilted your head in curious. You turned the knob and enters inside to see two men waking up in a shock expressions. Well, they have just awoke.

"WAH!" 

"ARGH!" you fell down for the second time. 

 

 


Long chapter! Drama much? More comedies will be written soon.