07. Home

Yes, Mister Choding!

"No way!" you talk back. He wasn't frightened because he does that in purpose to annoys you, absolutely. He rolled his eyes and went near to your changing room's door. Who wouldn't be suprise for someone like his personal bodyguard-slave to overshowing her skins? He won't accepted those as well.

"Do I really want to see your body wearing those? Nah. Don't daydreaming," he teases and walks back to the counter; prepared a credit card. You huffed and changed back to the casual ones then carried all of them towards the counter. You carefully hands these dresses at the receptionist. He sends a wild wink making the salesgirl was almost collapes. You acted puking as looking away.

When they done, he throw the plastic bag at you. Glad you catches it. "Urgh," you groaned a bit lowered. He didn't hear you since he has been walked to his car's direction farther. 

As soon as you reached them, you quickly opened the passenger's door and shut it up. You puts the bag properly on his small back-seats to not listening any of his babbling time. If you didn't putting it lightly, he would really complains like insane. He pressed the radio's button and it to play a song titled, SoMe by Soyou and Junggigo.

He couldn't bare to listen to it's lyrics because somehow, it describes his past, so well. He change to another channel. You were deepened frowning to see him doing that. 

I don't think, the song was bad. It's good though. His mood is bad.

You tch-ing.

"Where's your house at?" he spoke up, trying to break any awkward silence. You were taken aback. It was too soon. But yeah, you could felt some heavy stone lying above your eyelids. You looked into your wristwatch, "12:20am," it reads. Your expression was shocked.

Eomma must be mad at me this time. Dammit.

Your handsome faciality has gone paler to knowing that you've promised her to come back home early before 12. It feels like in a cinderella's story, you shrugged the thought off and answered his question.

"6 blocks away from our school," 

He nodded his head and you could see his bare eyes was sleepy. He'd be probably tiring these days. He is the new student, waiting for you after school and finished dine timing. Your tiredness wouldn't beat him. He drive slowly and calms. Since there wasn't enough cars to horns. 

As your eyes locked to his figure while driving, makes you curious of why he was born to be so stubborn and yet, it could only tiring himself and feeling down sooner. 

Maybe, I can ask him next time.

You sighed lowly and glance to another places outside the transparent window. His eyebrows were normally lined up and got no emotion instead of exhausting. "Tommorow, I'll introduce you to my mom," he beamed out of the blue. Your eyes widening a bit.

"B-b-but, why?" you questioned. He got annoyed this time. "Just follow, okay?" he asked in monotone. Then, you sat back straightened to not able making him angry. Sometimes, you meant to annoy him but yeah, it is not the right timing.

"Alright," you replied and ends the conversation for a few minutes. 

Soon, he arrived and parked in front of the gates. He took the brake and let you do anything this time. You bowed your head awkwardly to thanked him then opened the door for yourself to stepped out. You shut the door back as he drove off without protest. You knitted between your eyebrows.

"What's wrong with him?" you murmuring. "Ugh. The jerk is always a jerk," you talked to yourself and went inside by using the small gateway. It's even more easier.

You take a step to open the door and lightly looks to the other sides. It was cleared dark and blank. So, you'd confirmed, they had asleep. With careless minded, you assured to closed the door but something bothered you as the lights brightly at this moment.

"Welcome back, my daughter," 

You groaned without facing anything instead of whining at the doors. 

 

 


Heh.