09. Food.

Yes, Mister Choding!

"Both of you suprising me enough to dead," you madly announces as folding your arms together in front of your chest; sitting on the guest's chair on Sungyeol's side but still keep 10 inches away from his bed.

Two guys looks at each other and shrugs. "For the last time, we ARE sorry, okay?" said Sunggyu, as the oldest among them, he need to acts mature around kids. Sungyeol raises his eyebrow in disgusted. "Sorry? To HER? I'm not. Only you, hyung," he rolled her eyes and being ignorance he is, he turned his back at you.

You made a 'This-manwhore' face and groans like a monster. The oldest shakes his head in to their attitudes and interactions to each other. "Aren't both of you should be polite to each other instead of fighting?" asked Sunggyu in confusion.

"NEVER."

Two voices mixes up; yours and his; in chorus. Both of you turns away and acting like a whiny babies. "These kids. Sungyeol, when will you grow up?" he questioned again.

"I did! She is the one," Sungyeol pointed out his forefinger to your direction. You was nearly punch him but fortunately, you were sitting in inches away from him or else, he'd be dead meat by now. You can't take his immatureness was overdoes. "Ugh, nevermind. Thinking of you two makes me having a migraine," he complained and leaned against the head of the sheet.

Sungyeol took an arrogant 1 secs glance at you in disgusted then turns back to sleep, uncomfortably. Your feeling of that angers has boiling up. "Ahh jinjja," you murmurs. 

You stood up and explored your position neatly straightened your body. Before you could even reaches the door knob, a hand pulling your shirt's collar over back and almost stambles but his musculine arms are strong enough to saves your backbones.

"A-aahh," you was shocked when he does that to your back collar like a puppy being pulled by her master. Your frowned once you see his owlie face looking down at you. His legs were fully recovered; only his right hand was badly injured and bandaged.

"Where are you going, huh?" he asks in patient voices up. You gulped to stares up at his scary eye-contact. You could guess, he is freaking angry and mad. But you still acts cool yet your voice shakened, "W-w-wae? I just need to come back home and babysits my sis," you gulped once more time and regrets at your stuttering moment.

He gets annoyed by that stupid reason because as he know, you wouldn't really spends your time in babysitting but literally watching movies while your baby sister is being handed by your own married older sister, anyway. He knows everything about your family background. He's a great stalker.

You widening your eyes in suprises that you forgot he's a rich guy, so he might gets everything straight away. Except, to your own soul, brain, heart, and decisions. You regrets it as shutting your eyes tightly in pain.

"Nice reason, little one. Now what? Stomache?" he asking in monotone. You slowly looks up at him in horrified feelings of what he's going to do next. 

"Please? I need to go to the ladies," you pleading him. He was about to speak up an expected answer of, "Ani" but you got a "Dae" by Sunggyu. He's being the manwhore disturbance towards the choding's life. He do never likes Sunggyu anyway but not really hates him though.

You curves a grins, "Thank you!" you quickly said and runs like a thunderstorm. Sungyeol let go of your cropped collar shirt and he couldn't deal with what he just did. He groaned and lay back on his bed; turning his back facing the leader. 

"She'll be back even if she don't use the toilet," he said, pointing the sentence at Sungyeol directly. He covered his ears using pillow. Sunggyu shook his head and went knocked out.

 

 

Meanwhile, a lady just came out of the fulled ladies' room. You was in a hurry since you were really in pain because you could realizes that you haven't eaten since in the morning. Your tummy started to growls, screams a hint.

"Ugh, I'm hungry," you refuses to use the toilet as the women keep staring at her weirdly and came out of your way. Walks up the hall and found a centre called Food Court, the only canteen located inside of the building. You was too excited until you can't notice somebody walking on the opposite, you runs into a hard chest. You rubs your head and begins to lifting your head, finding the familiar tall guy with a big ears pierced on both sides.

His grins make you fluttered. "Oh? I guess we've meet before," he suddenly said without apologizing or anything. He'd be probably tends to have a cheerful personality. You awkwardly smiles and bows your head a bit. 

"Remember? In the club? You're waiting for someone in front of the men's room?" he asked. You ooh-ed and nodded. "Yeah, I remembered," you replied. He grinned, "And I can't clearly remembers your name. So, I'm Park Chanyeol, just call me Chanyeol. How about you?" he said as lends a hand to have a handshakes. 

You eyes them then take it shortly. "Minbyul. Jang Minbyul," you introduces yourself.

Then, you figured out another similarities blown your mind as you saw a girl behind him trying to catch his attention back. "Oppa~" she sang. She was newly coming up to eyeing you in suffocated. "Soojung unnie?" you guesses it out loud.

She flashes a warmth smiles and that stranger guy looking confuses between the two of you. "Well, I need to go to the men's first. You two may have a talks," he excuses himself in awkwards position then shifts to the nearby men's toilet. 

Soojung gets her attention towards you back. "Don't try to stand in my way," she warns with a lowered eyebrows on each sides. You sighed, "Look. About that Sungyeol-"

"No, it's okay. You can have him. I'm moving on. He's only my fiance and I can make a short decision, so take this ring and gave it to him," she said as she hands you a small shining diamond ring. You knitted between your eyebrows and took the ring uneasily. 

"I... can have him?" you asks in a lullaby tone or more likely, being annoyed. You was about to puking when she say that. You did rather dumb him instead of make him yours.

She nodded innocently. "And I'm sorry for what I did that time. I was loosing my control," she sadly said. Truthfully, you understands how she felt and forgives her so easily. "Forgiven," you blurt it out in confident. She sighs in relief. "That's good then," she said.

"So... Chanyeol is Sungyeol's replacement?" you asks. She shrugs her shoulder. "I don't have my parents' permission yet. I'll told them once I broke up with Sungyeol. Tell him nicely, okay? I don't want to see him down though," she said. You hummed.

"Maybe...?" you mumbles. "I'm sorry?" she excuse to not hearing you clearly. You nervously finding a blobbing random answer, "O-o-oh? Ah. I said okay," you stuttered. 

She nodded again. "And I really need to tell you this. Sungyeol is actually my-" and your words gets cutted by another disturbance for once more time. You huffing alone. 

"Alright! Minbyul, would you want to join us to the party of our friend's?" asked Chanyeol, despite of your appearance, he though you likes clubbing. You shockedly pointed your finger to your own figure asking me?. He nods proudly. "Err.. I don't likes parties, sorry," you felt sorry and speaking of parties, you recognizes foods very well. Your tummy started to growled.

"Ugh," you held onto your stomach. "Sorry, I gotta go. Bye!" you running into the canteen in a terrible hurries. The couple just agreed with you but Chanyeol still wanted to have more times with you and yet, he don't get any chances. 

"Food, food, foood, food, food, food, food, foooood," you repeating the same words over again and again until you spots a court sales ddukkbokki. You successfully reached the court but kneeling down by stumbling on your own feet. People watches you in horror. 

You could sit back up and took a hungry glances at the elder woman; your hands was placed on the table that belongs to the owner shop. 

"I want 20 ddukkbokki juseyo!"

 

 

 


Mohoho~