04. Rules

Yes, Mister Choding!

 

The bell ranging as for a school's day has ended. 

"That's all for today. You may go have your resting hours but please don't forget to do your homeworks and my assignment that I've gave you. The deadline will be on the next Thursday, that's all for today," said Mrs.Hwang, one of your homeroom teacher; teaches science.

"Dae~" and with that, she walks off to her office. You was still hoping that you were just dreaming about that guy earlier, whose named Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol. He's officially not one of your classmate, and it just a relieve but thats not lasted longer.

Great. Just great. Two jobs, maybe?

You sighed, deeply while everyone seems positively chirpy; chatting to each other and chuckling everywhere. Echoes your eardrums. Your eyes gaze your only friend alive. She was packing up her things then tried to approached you.

I am glad, she wouldn't forget me.

You thought and it does casually happened, almost everyday. Even though, you might find her arrogant and cold but somehow, she could be very caring.

"Hey," she greets.

"Hi," you reply with a grins as you slung your bag on both shoulders. She grinned sheepishly.

"So, about that ‘bodyguard’. Are you fine?" she asks out of blue, but she doesn't seems curious and took it as a joke more likely. You scoffed.

"Whatever. It was started with a dumb coca cola tin was laid on the street's floors and I was in a hurry. So, I'd accidentally kicked the can and it hits somebody which caused a damage to his car," you explained in one breath. She ‘ooh’ mouthed then nods.

That's it? Okay, fine.

You rolled your eyes, "If you got nothing to do with it, just never ask," you angrily spoke. She let out a small chuckles and mess your fringe hair — a hair cut straight across the forehead. You huffed and fixes it back.

"My precious hair....," you murmured.

This time, she rolling her eyes at you. Before you could say anything, someone else trying to interrupting both of your conversation. He's the conversation's killer; in reality. He leans against the opening door that was wildly let him stay. A large wind blew through his hair.

"I've wait for you about 10 minutes already. Nevermind. We can meet again at Americano's Cafe. I'll wait for you, once again," he said without protest, then left. As a cold spray, spreaded down to your spine and a cold blood run down to your veins.

Joohye snapped your shoulder with hers then smirks. "Go ahead and show him what you got. Hwaiting!" she whispers, so he won't hear it.

"Ugh... fine," you spat and lazily walks out from the classroom.

 

 

"8:30PM" it read.

Finger-drumming on the brown-ish table — a person is growing impatient and tired of waiting. He boredly staring out of the blank. There's nothing interesting to see, outside of that transparency windows.

A cup of americano coffee was neatly placed; untouched.

Just where is she?

He keep wondering of where are you right now and why are you so late. He have wasting his oh-so precious time, for twice. But he won't giving up for his own sake. He keep on waiting and wait until it was 9. Then, finally you has came in the right timing of when he's going to leaving but stopped.

"There you are,"

You was barely breathe and frustatedly inhales because of running and out of idea to where's the cafe directly is. You heave a sighs in relief and wipe your sweats on the forehead away.

 

He, on the other hand, impatiently hands you the term and condition agreement. You was taken aback when it was written in English, which confusing your mind. You may be fluent in English but this one is in....

"PIRATE ENGLISH??!" you eyeing him. He shrugs and drunk his americano coffee. "Just sign there," he put a blue inked pen on your empty plate. "What the freaking !@#$%^&-" 

"As you can see, it was written in Pirate English and having a little upside down fonts, you need to signed there or I'll call the police," he threat. Your eyes widened, "MWOYA?! NO!" you shouts at him. Fortunately, they were in third floors while those guests are happily chatted on the first and second floors.

He made a Aish-This-Kid-Want-A-Punch? face. "Yah, can you stay calm? Everybody will know I am here!" he whispers loudly for you to hears in furious. You slide down a bit as only showing your head from the opposite seats. Ashamed.

"Can't we have any other option instead of this one?" your sulky voice tone talks. He thinned his lips.

"How about no? Sign or....," he waves the phone on his palm. You made a frustating face then straightened up. "Okay, okay!" you answers and completely signed on the agreement contract. A partly closed lips creating a small hole; whistling like an happy owl. 

You awfully plastered your face on the table, feeling uncomfortable.

"But before that, I need to tell you sorts of my rules," he announces. You sighs, once more time. "Go on," you felt lazy to facing him up, so you keep facedesk. "Here," he carefully set down a small note on your empty plate. You pick it up and inhales oxygen hardly.

 

1. You MUST follow me in everywhere I go or whatever I do, you MUST accompany me.
2. Don't start to call me a ert because I am not interests with you, at all.
3. If I want anything, please do it for me or else, I'll report to the police about your case.
4. You'll never be happy by my side but I'll protect you.
5. Do my homework.
6. Once I invited you to my house, PLEASE don't touch anything.
7. Do not tell any of my lady friends that you're a girl, I don't want them to laughs like a seal.
8. Protect me. I knew you have the skills in martial arts, especially Judo and Taekwondo.

 

"Um... why you scratches on number 4 and 7? I can't read it," you commented.

"Ergh. Just ignore that part, okay? I don't want you to read it after all," he replied with an uncompleted answer.

You wrinkled your nose and lips altogether when he called a waiter to count the bill. He paid and left you alone but paused. He spun around to find you.

"Follow or not? Your job is starting today," he coldly claims.

"WHAT!?"

 

 


How was it? Q.Q