01. An Accident

Yes, Mister Choding!

 

"I gotta go! Bye!" you waves a hand in the thin air to catches your mother's attention. She did the same and shutting the door, safely, to avoided crimes happening. She is a very careful mom and your dad has working in the ramyeon restaurant at 6.

You turned to your wristwatch that was presented by your grandmother before she passed away, not a long time ago. "7:30AM" it read since you were wearing an auto watch. 


Your eyes widening and strictly runs in to the busy streets. You're late for 2 minutes already and the gate will closed for any moment. I can't be late today! you shouts in your own thought as exhale fatigue. 


You was unaware of where you were going because your brain has proceed forward to direct destination. But something blocking your way as a coca cola rough can lied on the ground was kicked. It was made by your own mistake as you could feel a metal device hits on your foot. "Ouch!" you groaned and helped by the wall on your other
side. 


"Hopefully, it wouldn't hit anyone else-" Well, your thoughts has formed a wrong decision to think about. Somehow, positives can be negatives. Who knows? 


You heard a sounds that are loud enough for vehicles iron machine to be scratched. Your eyes shifted to the directed spot of where it coming from and gasping as you saw a car crushed by a sudden wall. It is close to your position. The owner's dolphin screams was echoed the whole areas. 


Oh damn it. No, not today.


"What do I do?" you'd asks yourself like crazy as more people made a crowded around. Whispers and questioning how it could be happened at this time. A few of some belated students was shocked to see the owner get out from his transportation. You couldn't do anything but freezed on your own feet, watching the exact incident.


"Who's the one that kicks a can up to my face?!! Who the heck are you?! Came out!" he shouted like a mad man, staring at each looks of citizen that surrounds him. Of course, he is popular by the nickname of Sungyeol. He have known as the successful actor in this year. His eagle-like eye looks exasperated but has spotted the right person. You.


Damn it you. Stupid can and foot! 


Frozen; he had this chance to approaches you. Once he reached your suprising figure, helooks taller than your father and it is quite dangerous for you to acted like you don't know anything. He forced you to tell the truth.


He inserted both of his hand into each of his jeans pockets and bend down a little to have a better vision of your bare faciality. "Did you've just throw this coca cola tin at my face?" he asked, gently, as you could notice his noticeable nose begins to bleeding. You've gone panic and your palms started to sweating; swallowed a salivas down to your dried throat.


"I'm asking you. Not a wall," he impatiently said. 


He must wanting a payment to his damaged car. Suits myself. I got nothing.


You shutted your eyes for just a second then opened it up again to see his facial expression and tensed. "It was just an accident," you softly mumbles, but loud enough for him to hear. He clicked on his tongue, ready to do something and you are the prey.


Okay, I don't have much time to do with you. 


"I said, it was just an accident!!" you shouted while you begun to ran on the opposite as dropped a wallet behind and you really meant it. You doesn't care even if you can't take your lunchtime today, at least, you could saving your own life's sake from any danger. People whispers and that is when the rumors was created since he's an infamous star, so people would willing to siding him instead.


He furiously knitted between his eyebrows, "YAH! How dare you run away from me!" he was about to chasing you but stopped by stepping on a wallet. He greatfully pick it up and cleaned it up. He glares to his surrounded, "What are you looking at?" he asked, loudly. They quickly changes and acted like nothing's happened.


He slowly opened the cover and unveiled his merciness to see your pocket money was only 1,000 won. He heaves a soft sighs deeply, "You should've told me earlier. So, I wouldn't make you dropping your wallet. What a pabo boy- oh wait. Is he even a guy?" he took another glances at where you've just run to, although he couldn't see your running figure anymore, feeling weird.
 

He shrugged. "I just saw him wearing a boy's uniform... so, not my mistake at all. He just seems more manlier than Sungjong but why I could felt like he's a girl?" he murmuring, as if he's speaking of a note. 


"Ugh. Whatever," 
 

 
 

 

 


How was it? Boring? I am sooooooooooooo sorry. ;-;