Extra Chapter #1: Bad and Boring Day, Maybe or Maybe Not? (Kris and Joonmyeon moments)

Everything Started with an Apple (Chapter 13 update 7/15/19)

Extra Chapter #1:

Bad and Boring Sunday, Maybe or Maybe Not?

(Kris + Joonmyeon)

 


 

 

Joonmyeon is walking towards the school building towards the student council room, still sleepy. It’s actually way too early for her. She’s thankful that Kyungsoo wakes her up on time or else, she will murder Kris.

 

‘Damn that Kris, it’s too early for this meeting…’ Joonmyeon says to herself and soon, her mind thinks of ways to kill Kris whenever she has a chance.

 

She reaches the school building and greets the security guard with her billion dollar- smile before entering the premises. She also greets some of the school staffs that are inside the school building before going upstairs.

 

Once she reaches the third floor, she walks towards the door that is on the right side where the meeting hall is. She knocks on the door before entering the room.

 

As soon as she closes the door, she is greeted by all the student council members.

 

Kris Wu, as you all already know, is the Student Council President of the academy and Baekhyun’s brother. He’s sitting at the front, facing the other members. On Kris’ left side, is Kim Taeyeon, the Student Council’s Secretary and a third year high school student. Beside Taeyeon is the Student Council’s Treasurer, Lee Jinki or “Onew” as he would like to call himself as and beside him is his assistant, Kim Kibum or also known as “Key”. Both of them are third year high school students as Taeyeon. Opposite from their side, is Park Gyuri. She’s a Peace Officer along with Lee Sungjong. Lee Sungjong looks innocent and nice but the rest of the student council members think otherwise. Gyuri is also a third year high school student and Sungjong is only a first year high school student.

 

Joonmyeon can’t even believe that Sungjong and Gyuri are quite the pair because of how opposite the two with the looks but still same at the same time because of how they maintain the peace.

 

Anyway, beside Sungjong is the auditor and the rest of the members are the year level representatives. From the Third year High School Representative, Park Sunyoung (Luna); Second year High School Representative, Seo Joohyun (Seohyun); and the middle school representatives.

 

All of the members are present except for one: First year High School Representative, Oh Sehun.

 

Anyway, Joonmyeon greets the members before going to her seat, which is at the empty spot on Kris’ right side. As soon as Joonmyeon sits down, Kris starts the meeting without hesitation and all the student council members starts discussing some things and of course, the members give their opinions and there’s arguments along the way.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

The meeting ended after three hours and the student council members goes on their way, scatter around the school premises to do their job. Kris and Joonmyeon are now sorting out files in the Student Council Office. Joonmyeon is too busy reading and sorting out files and that she doesn’t realize that Kris walks out of the room.

 

After ten minutes and Joonmyeon is still busy sorting out that she doesn’t realize once again, that Kris enters the room with two mugs of coffee and instead of going to his desk, he goes and places the mug on the table where Joonmyeon is working at the moment. Joonmyeon snaps out of her focus when she notices Kris placing a mug.

 

Joonmyeon stares at Kris for a bit as Kris shrugs his shoulder and answers her questioning stare, “I thought you like some coffee, so I ask the cafeteria ahjumma for some.”

 

Joonmyeon snorts at this but smiles, thanking him for the thoughtful act. Kris only says that he needs coffee and the ahjumma give two mugs. Joonmyeon scowls at this as Kris goes back to his desk and starts working on the paper works that he neglects for a bit.

 

Kris can see that Joonmyeon is sulking for what he said but he can’t help but find it cute.

 

After another two hours of sorting out files, Joonmyeon stretches her arms upward and screaming that today is a boring day while Kris ignores her. Joonmyeon pouts at this before resting on the couch. Not even noticing that she fall asleep in a matter of seconds.

 

Kris is still busy with his part, scanning through the papers regarding the students who causes troubles and teachers who is doing a good job or not in teaching. Kris can’t get careless if they are close or not.

 

As Kris is scanning through the papers, he notices from the corner of his eyes that Joonmyeon fall asleep. Kris stops to what he is doing and stands up from his seat and walks out of the room again.

 

After a while, Kris gets back inside with a blanket on his arm. He goes to the couch and sits down next to the sleeping Joonmyeon and places the blanket on her, so she won’t catch a cold. Joonmyeon shifts from her position and her ends up on Kris’ shoulder. Kris freezes a bit on the spot before reposition himself so Joonmyeon gets comfortable on his shoulder.

 

Kris brushes some hair strands away from Joonmyeon’s face before unconsciously place a soft kiss on her forehead. Kris suddenly smiles softly -which will scare half the students because Wu Yifan or Kris Wu never smiles- before resting his head on Joonmyeon’s as he closes his eyes, also tired from the work and decides to take a short nap.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

A/N: Hello~

I apologize for a bit that this is not Chapter 8 which involves HunHan and Chandara + Baekhyun (since Baekyeol's not a couple...yet? Ahahaha.)

You see, I'm still in the middle of typing them but I decided to type an extra chapter for our KrisHo, so hope you guys enjoy~

I will be posting Chapter 8 as soon as possible and as much as I can. 

Hope you enjoy the short chapter~

PS. Suho is really pretty as a girl when the "Kyu Line" performed Alone in SMTOWN Live in SEOUL. I feel insecure. Oh gosh...