Epilogue

Huang ZiTao's Blog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan kicked the door continuously as he yelled at the two on the other side. They wouldn't listen. He groaned and turned around to a taller male behind him. "Go get something to break the door down." The guy nodded and rushed out of the hall. Luhan went back to bashing the door with his foot.

It was a few minutes before the guy came back with a hammer. Where he had found it, Luhan didn't bother to ask. He took the object and didn't hesitate to break the door by the handle. He only hit it enough to dislodge the doorknob, so he could just push the door down. He tossed the hammer aside and prepared himself.

He was going to kill them.

He pushed the door open.

It looked like he was a little too late for that.

Tao and Kris sat against the wall while holding hands. A pool of dry blood laid spread underneath their arms. Luhan froze. Time stopped. The world came crashing down on him at that instant. His heart began racing. He dropped to his knees and tears sprung to his eyes, as the memories came flooding back to him.

As a small child Luhan was quite happy. He was happy all of the time. When he reached middle school he felt like everyone loved him. It was great. Everything was great. That was until one day... His parents were at work. His sister was supposed to come and pick him up, but she didn't arrive. Instead, his friend's parents drove him home because of it.

When he arrived to his house, he stumbled inside and went to his room. He put his backpack down and headed to his sister's room. He expected her to be asleep, but that wasn't entirely what he found. He opened the door only to find her sitting at her desk. Her head rested on a textbook while her arms dangled at her sides.

Innocent little Luhan thought she was sleeping until he saw the puddle of blood on the ground. He blinked and tried to wake his sister up. He tried over and over again as tears fell down his cheeks. He screamed for her to wake up, but she didn't. He wasn't that young. He knew what was going on. He knew perfectly well.

He cried as he grabbed her arm to try and wake her. That's when he felt the blood. He looked at her arm and saw deep cuts scattered on it. He dropped to the floor in shock. He couldn't stop crying. After the funeral, Luhan locked himself in his room. He felt sick. He grabbed his computer and typed in 'cuts on arms.' He explored anything and everything he could find. It was called selfharm. It was selfharm, and it scared him.

It utterly terrified him. He didn't want to see anything like that. He couldn't understand why anyone would do such a thing unless they hated everyone. The thought stayed in his mind. He become colder and less talkative. He wasn't happy anymore. He began to bully other kids when he was in high sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter