Come Back Home

CRUSH [DESTROYED/BROKEN]

note: listen to the song while read this, but i recomended u to hear this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icDVyke81k


pairing: Minzy x Lay

Minzy: http://ygfamilyph.weebly.com/uploads/2/0/8/5/20857094/9955034_orig.jpg

http://dzpy14fd0up32.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10.jpg

http://cocoaminz.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cats37.jpg?w=560&h=312

Lay: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaeWlGhCAAAHK9E.jpg:large


come back home

one step two step three step i took as there's no other sounds could be heard than my breathing. this place is too quiet for my liking, the wrecking in my chest and the blur image in my head keep flooding my feels. wind blowing on my direction brushing away my hair together with the longing i have. if only it could reach you maybe i'll not be in too much despair.

maybe this camellias would be perfect for you, the pink color of it looks so soft just like you. the smell of it washing away your scent for just a moment but i know better that your scent are printed in my head permanently. i just need the real one, i need your scent around me.

 

it's a year already, i've came to you for  this past year like a beggar. i beg you everyday, i wish for your voice calling my name once again. i want your touch to calm me right away. you know i could only ask and beg you, i could only tell you what i want from you. but still your voice's no where to be heard. no matter how my tears falling from my eyes, you wouldn't spare me your attention anymore. and it still flowing hard even if i brushed it away so hard. why couldn't i just forget you? why can not i just surrender to reality and let you fade away from my head? why still my skin aching for your warm embrace?

"one two three you left me. but i hear your breath from somewhere. once again, four five six red tears fall down. i miss your scent that embraced me"

 

"we should end this so called our, Minzy. there's nothing more than differentiation and ego, i'm tired of this already. so i beg u, please just end this. you don't have to pretend to hide or lie about your feelings anymore. i get enough of you. i give up on you. i don't love you anymore. you can go to whoever you want from now on and just stay away from me"

so cold. your words were so cold. it's pierced my chest and stabed on it again and again. how could u even said that words? how could you didn't let me said another words and just left me like that? how cruel you are Lay. but no matter how pierching your words were, it never let me hate your presence, stupid i know. my body would always longing for your soul.

the mistake were did, your harsh words already pierced trough me. you left me here alone with tears breaming out. you left me begging for you, begging for you to come back. words for forgiveness and words full of regret could be heard if only you gave me time to explain. if only we gave time to understand each other better maybe you are still here. my tears asking for your attention and my sobs calling you to come back home. everyday, your name spoken out from my hoarse throat, it dried even more then chaped my lips to bleed. all i have is only your name to be said, only your blurring image in my head and your fading voice to be remember.

"you said this was all for me. like a lie, you coldly turned around. why? why? you are gone away"

 

i can not tell anyone about what i feel, all of them would have similar reaction to take the story from me. they said it's ok i would be fine, i would forget you sooner or later and there would be some other one who will be beside me to take your place. but i don't want that's all, i don't want to be fine, i don't want to forget you, and for sure i only want you to stay by my side.

those four walls witnessed how i would be in mourn every night, they looks so cold just like how you left me alone in this cold world. the pillows becomes your chest as my tears flowing out with sobs. the comforter comforting me just like your hands embracing me. but i need your warm, i need your soul beside me. can you come back before i become insane and decide to be gone?

"come back home can you come back home. don't leave me at the end of the cold world. but come back to my side"

 

i'm still me, the same person who loves you, the same person who crave your breath. my head still filled with memories of you, my heart still breathing for the sake to life with you. even if the broken heart pained me till i bleed and broke my heart to pieces, my mind keeps calling your name like a mad man. i couldn't stop it even if i want to, i couldn't stop my self from longing you. if i do, that would only means my world already stop spinning and i've choose to stop seeing light. the question is always the same. can you come back home?

"i'm pushing back all the pain. i'm still waiting for you like this. now you gotta do what you gotta do"

 

"Lay, i miss you, can you hear me?"

sighing only show the world how desperate i am to see you again. can you hear my voice calling for you everyday? just like kids who get lost and looking for their parents, i'm no different from them cuz i still looking for your presence.

this place is too wide for me to stand alone in front of this grey stone. your picture on it couldn't help me away from the lonely feeling when i stare at it. how can you smile so wide as if you are still around? your eyes are painfully too bright for welcoming me here right now. if only i could smile with you again, that wouldn't be so hard for me to be as bright as you in that picture.

"i am right, this camellias really suit you well. no, it suit me better cuz just like the meaning of this flowers, i also longing for you in my every sec"

my right hand on your cold watch around my wirst, it stopped. no ticking sounds could be heard, the needles decided to stopped ever since you're gone, it didn't want to live the life without the owner. this watch and me are so similar. we stopped since you're gone, and the crack linger on the surface showing how broken we are.

 

sun rise from it hideout then bent down to the horizon to take it rest. moon take it place to illuminate darkness, shadows shift it self from the shine. and i still alive. i eat, drink, shower, work, talk, smile, laugh. i live my life but half of me are dead already. i through days but feels like there's something missing, and that's you. seems like days passed by leaving me behind in your memory. my hands always try to reach yours, hoping that i could pull you back to my side and never let you go.

"the many days that are unfinished. it seems like they will be waiting for us. where are you? where? too far away"

 

my smile spread wide as i walking home on the side walk with a cup of coffee in my left hand. chit chatting about days and work with my colleagues. body covered in still perfect suit, make up still on it's place, red lipstick added more force to the fashion style i wear. they said i look perfect as always, right perfect, as if they know me. my lips keep spreading bright smile when in my head is all just fill with agony.

"you remember the guy from the editor site? Sehun? he gave you flowers last week and you know he still not gave up on you yet Minzy, we know he's serious. why don't you try to date with him sometimes? you need a break from work, and not to mention you also need someone's warm hands to embrace you"

if only i could give him chances, if only. but i couldn't. that only means i would use him to distract my mind from you if ever i let some other hands to reach me, and i don't want that, i don't even want to be distracted. in every eyes that looks after me, i always searching for you in it. in every voices, gestures and figures who approach me, i still looking yours in them. can i ever hear your voice calling my name even just for once? will i forever remember your everything when in reality your image is start to fade away from my head? i don't want that, i'm scared if ever the time i'd forget you come.

"the only thing left here is your shadow. my longing for you tortures me more than my loneliness. seems like i can catch the sounds of your laughter. but the moments weakly scatter like a sand castle"

 

no need to tug up the corner of my lips to show the world that i am fine anymore, people around me are back to their comfort already, leaving me alone on this too quiet sidewalk. my breath draws in the air caused by the cold night surrounding my already trembling flesh. my hair freez on my dry face. a cup of coffee was long gone to even warm me from cold.

"i don't want to back home. if you are not come back, i'd never willing to come back home. that house is even colder than this thick black night Lay. i want to see you. i miss you"

my pace stopped as i saw the sky is too dark from this cold night. there's not even one night light showen to give me their warm. my breath blown away when the wind hit my lone figure standing facing the sky.

"but that house is also my comfort, everything about you are there for me to keep it. everything about you, but not you"

sighing is what i always do when i don't know what to do anymore or when i know everything would end not as what i expected. i decided to continue my path to stay walk on my life, to not forget and to keep waiting.

i walk in the house to my room, our room. hand bag hanging on my right hand, but then i abandon it on the way there together with my high heels and the blazer i wore.

"finally i'm home"

the bed is really comforting right now, the duvet also feels warm around me. all i need is sleep, sleep to be away from reality, and i wish to meet you in my sleep.

"Lay"

i pull up the cover to my neck and buried my nose on it. your scent still lingering on it, faintly but i could still smell you. this only bed that could bring me nightmare everynight, but comfort me at the same time. this bed, pillows and the cover are the only things that would give me your warm.

"Lay, i miss you. please come back home"

nightmare or not, that's the only way for me to see you again.

"every night, I get nightmares. even in my dreams, i call out your name. in a time where everything changes, the one thing that doesn’t change. is that I’m your queen, you’re my rule"

 

"come back home. can you come back home"

the end.


they love me cuz im hot
 they love me cuz im cold
 they love me cuz im real
 they love me cuz I kill

 


note: it's Minzy and Lay time~

for me the sad character in this story really suit her better than the other. and the silent Lay is perfect to be her boyfriend here. that's right, he is dead when they are actually still in love, but the misunderstanding play the role to separate them. seriously this song was so sad for me, but i dunno if the story shows that feeling, i hope it is.

please tell me what do u think about this story, so leave comment ok. subscribe and upvote if u feel like it. once again english is not my native language so there would be several mistakes n typos. i am sorry for that.