Mental Breakdown (멘붕)

CRUSH [DESTROYED/BROKEN]

note: please listen to MTBD (멘붕) by CL of 2NE1 to add the feel while reading this chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdTOD47zuSQ


pairing: Park Bom x Choi Seunghyun (TOP)

Park Bom: https://dara2ne1indo.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1_ray.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CjIa-9c1CA4/TSfe6cbukaI/AAAAAAAAAC4/j5-nmZmBRQ0/s1600/park-bom.jpg

Choi Seunghyun (TOP): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/49/4b/03/494b031ef489826817bd30d297538203.jpg


Mental Breakdown


click clacking of killer heels echoed in the room attracting many eyes to the raven hair woman. hips swaying left and right allowing the wolf's eyes staring at her bottom twins. her smooth straight hair blown by the wind from the window, brushing the curve she has from the waist up to her red plump lips, dangerous smile spread on her face as she batted her long tick lashes to the watching eyes. her step stopped before the door then she knocks the door three times.

i bring you a drink" as soon as the person inside welcomed her, she walks again with a tray of water that was unnoticed from people's attention, men. as her eyes stare at the man in front of her, shiver run down her spine, her toes couldn't stay still and her fingers feels itching. a smirk played on her lips, secretly.

"thank you Bom. be ready, we will have meeting today" the man behind the desk said as his eyes staring down at her bowing figure, eyes twinkling from the sight of those delicious cleavage before him. but not long after, the eyes back on the papers when the woman left without another words. tongue the side of his capped lips, hand reaching for the coffee beside him.

 

watch over the power of this vibration

this feeling that ride down your spine

a single flower will bloom

 

she hums to some bright note with a smile, her hand spinning the spoon in the several cups of coffee ready to be handed to the owner.

"a little bit of sweeten for the boys of course~"

soon after, she walks out of the office kitchen to the many boots in the room. one by one she handed the drink to the person inside the boots who's all sitting in front of the computer.

"TOP-si, here's your drink" before she pulls her hand away, the man with deep eyes grabbed her and whisper on her ears.

"call me seunghyun, TOP is not for you" he said with a smirk.

but her eyes keep staring at the grip on her wrist, frowning is all she could do.

"i don't think so, Seunghyun was only my imagination anyway. can you let me go now? i need to hand the drinks before it's cold" she said with a bright smile.

the said man let her go but then only to stare at his own palm with a deep sigh came out of his smirking lips.

"my Jenny" he said to the scent left on his palm.

 

she walks briskly to another boots, and without exchanging words she run back to her own place, a boot beside the head officer's door. hands shaking, foots tapping on the floor making a noise of click clacking. her body suddenly feels cold and shiver keep running down her spine. she breaths heavily as her head lays on the chair's back rest. the image hunting her again like a rolling film.

both of them breath heavily, sweat running down their body as their eyes locking on each other's orbs. he groans but she cries, he moans but she screams.

"don't-cry-oppa is here. it's oppa jenny-ah!" the man said before his lips crushed on hers shutting her cry in their mouth.

but she cries, with every trust she gave her she could only cry, her body also crying begging for him to stop. but no, all she could see in the monster she doesn't know, a stranger who's unknown to her eyes.

"please stop" she said with a sob. her vision blurring, sooner or later her body would give up to the force she takes.

"Bommie ah! Jenny don't sleep on me. hey-

 

"hey unnie!" she woke up from the nightmare by the voice of a girl in front of her. the short hair girl keeps waving her hand to bom's face, she smiles prettily.

"we are going to visit Chaerin unnie, wanna go with us?" she shakes her head no and send them good bye after she told them there's still work need to finish.

she checks her wrist-watch and smirk form on her lips. then she walks out of her boot to somewhere only she knows.

"let’s nolza~" she said giggling to herself.

 

fire, fire, everyone be careful

this is like yoga with words

i'll melt down all the stiff ones at once

if your tail is long, you'll definitely get caught

the world has come to this, fakers are rising

 

her eyes following every moves of the workers. one by one they are leaving as the time for them is over. all of them leave except the gentlemen who are heading to the room for a meeting. the wrist-watch on her ears tick tacking a music for her. once again she's humming to that cheerful note.

soon after, when the watch gave her a tick, she walks out of her hiding place with a relief sigh. the raven hair tied up in high ponytail, her cloths is no longer blaze-shirt and skirt but jacket and jeans. she walks excitedly to the room of the meeting with a bag on her hand.

"tock tock tock" she giggles to know they wouldn't open the door at all.

a meeting will full of argument here and there, voice here and there but the moment she stepped in there's only silence and a ticking of the clock on the wall. how she loves to hear the sound.

"eeeh what's this? what's happening?" she asked curiously but instead of an answer she got, she giggle again.

"let's do the work then"

 

"let's do the work then" a man hold her hands as another person tied it with his own tie. a horrified look plastered on her face but they are smirking to the only woman in the room.

she yells and scream when one of the guy, her superior tear her white shirt off. no matter how much strength she fights with, there's no use to against them, one vs four, she knows she would end bad.

her dream job, her first month after she finally got the work here, this is her only day she wished to get out of the place. her mind and heart pained by disappointment, they broke by the people she trusts so much.

her body aching from the wounds she got, she feels pain but she feels disgust over her own body for the very first time. their hands leaving trails on her skin only make her even more disgusted. their mouth eating her, and biting her here and there only to make her die right that moment but she couldn't do anything, this building only owned by them the moment dark crept up the sky. nobody could help her.

if only she knows this would happen she wouldn't force her best friend Chaerin for the job.

"oh your friend calling you, it's CL" one of the take her phone as it's lit up beside her head.

"hello my baby kitty, Bommi is with us right now, so no need to worry ok, as soon as your is ok, Bom's place will be yours again. anyway my hard missi- oh she hung up" he laugh hysterically with the other two, leaving one of the man panting hard feeling the bliss from the woman under him.

on the other hand, Bom crying hard again as she realized that her best friend also felt this way.

now the only person she could counting on to safe her would be her other friend, the person who helped her so much through tick and tin in this office. if only he is here, she knows he would safe her.

"she's drained already, let's leave. you take her and clean the room" she heard them leave finally but of course leaving her laying there on the table in the middle of the room with her hands still tied up above her head. she sobs from the pain all over her body.

"Bommi-ah"

that voice calming her from being berserk and as her eyes locked with his, all she could feel is finally being secure and safe. she let him collecting her on his chest and cry as hard as her voice could do. he hugs her tight as his hand brush her raven hair softly.

 

abracadabra

this is a lullaby that wakes up your soul

go up high and look down on yourself

Mon Tues Wed Thrus Fri Sat Sun

karma karma karma is looking for you

what you gonna do when they come for you

karma karma karma is gonna find you

what you gonna do

 

"let's do the work then"

she keeps singing the song with eyes enjoying the view before her. her face once clean and bright but now stained by red. she doesn't mind; she should do her work anyway. *stab*stab*slit*stab*slit*

her lips turned upward to a wide smile then she stepped behind to appreciate the work she did as if the splashing of flowing blood from the body was some kind of paint.

"aaaaah Chaerin-ah this looks so beautiful, if only you are here" she smile again to the lifeless body sitting soullessly on the chair.

"oh you wake up~"

she said to the person across the table, TOP who is staring at the horror before his eyes. his superior and his best friends all covered in blood with big wounds on their face, neck, chest, shoulder. he could see blood still flowing from one of their neck.

screaming, that's what he wants to do but the thing in his mouth prevent him to make any notice. he could feel it's a ball of fabric.

 

the full moon is up, everyone dance in a circle

Bom is here, everybody squalay

a random dance that will grab the world by it's neck

my hidden eyes can tell apart the fakers

i'm fast as i run like a rabbit

i make it explode like a double nosebleed

messed up hair and glazed eyes

mental breakdown mission success

 

"it's to meet you Park Bom-si, i hope we will get along well"

for the first time ever she heard a very deep voice like his. it sounds calming and all that really caught her attention.

"Bom is enough TOP-si. and yes, since i will be in your care from now on, i also hope i wouldn't make your hands full"

"call me Seunghyun then"

their first encounter was normal like any other co-worker; they get along fast because the time in the office would be spent for them with each other's company. nothing seems odd, nothing sees out of place. his smile brightens her days, his presence lifted her tired body.

 

"i was so stupid to ever trust you, to fall for your fake kindness and sweeten words. how irony, right now you look so disgusting to me" she trails the end of the knife on his perspire face, his eyes staring at her poker face.

"you played me for a fool, you broke my trust, and you kill me inside Choi Seunghyun" he sobs for the knife now piercing on his neck. he wiggles to free himself but the drug still working on him preventing from struggling more.

"and you kill Chaerin" her voice whispered on his ears.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

 

exhausted she drag herself inside the apartment. she's just back from that sinful place she works at, the filthy disgusting place that she hopes she'd never step in.

"Chae-ah unnie is home. i bought you many fruit to give you strength. you need to eat more baby-

but what welcome her home was screaming and crying of her best friend.

 

"how cruel you can be Seunghyun? she loves baby, but not a baby from a . how could you guys do this to her? to me?" tears falling from her eyes without breaking the stare between them.

"if only she's not pregnant, she will still be alive" her voice deep and dark, her stare turns into glare as her jaw clashing hard from anger raising inside her.

"IF-ONLY-YOU DIDN'T-US!!" his eyes bulging out with scream unvoiced out from his mouth. with every stabs his body bend forward by reflex. crying from the pain, screaming from the pain. the taste in his mouth is weird, for the cloth inside his mouth is full of his own blood.

eyes blurring, the wounds throbbing in each second. searching for her face he could only face the smiling Bom in front of him, breaming with tears and bloody skin.

"his wouldn't happen" she whispered to him before the finale blow took away his breath.

 

follow along your unconscious mind

look at this spinning earth

 

body laying on the softest bed she could feel; eyes heavy from the cry she did that last long night. but the look on her face could only say terrified as she keeps staring at the man standing beside her, working on his button on his sleeves. cigarette between his lips.

"i'll take care of you till you are able to walk again. remember, one word about this out to people's ears or worst police, we will make sure you will never walk again, or maybe your beloved Chaerin would suffer more than before" smoke blown from his mouth as he stares at the woman on his bed.

with every step he took, her heart beating with furry and fear but her struggling to keep away from him do not stop him from approaching her.

his fingers brushing away the strand of hair from her face. his thumb caressing her cheek with tender. but it is disgustingly tender for her that her stomach feels the curl to gag any moment.

"see you tonight my Jenny"

tears falling hard as her brain working on it's own giving her many pictures of everything.

 

how beautiful is this life

how painful is this life

how beautiful is this life

how painful is this life

the end


Since the song we danced to together hasn’t ended yet. I yell in your direction


 

note: i didn't tell you where's flashback part, it's on purpose to add the mystery feeling so you guys will rack your brain to reveal it.

comment, subscribe, upvote would be really appreciated. that would really help for this story to keep going ^^

credit: lyric: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/2ne1-mtbd-lyrics-english-romanized.html

i am back finally. been really long time since the last time i update, been neglecting my account too long that i open it again i forgot the story line of the other story. i am sorry for the long wait, that i am aware maybe you guys already forgot too. but here i am, typing and scribbling again. so for 2NEBANG story in CRUSH, TOPBOM the alien couple are the opening act. i hope you guys welcome me with warm hug. happy reading~