Good to You (착한 여자)

CRUSH [DESTROYED/BROKEN]

note: read this while listening to "Good to You" by 2NE1 would be perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfyHYb9slTg


pairing: CL x Chanyeol

Chanyeol: http://theexostyle.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/n_131226_chanyeol1.jpg

Chaerin: http://http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/2NE1-image-2ne1-36365846-500-300.jpg


good to you


Cuz I was good to you

I just can’t cut you out

Maybe I was too good for you

It’s no use being good

 

A slender hand holding a pen scrible words on a blank white papers, humming some note while drowning on her own thought. Busy people inside the cafe doesn’t bother her at all, even people outside the window who walk here and there sometimes took a glance at her doesn’t make her stop from her own world. Just a cup of americano which is on her sight would be her distraction.

 

Many eyes got their eyes on this girl who is sitting alone, not only because how she looks on that outfit, who doesn’t know her here in this big campus anyway, the badass woman u could say. Her blond wavy locks, her glasses, her fashion. Everybody look up on her because how rich she is, how smart she is, of course everybody know her ‘gizibe’ people called her.

 

Because of her good look and brilliant brain nobody dare to play with her, they look up on her but they also scared of her, they are too coward to aproach and to know her. Despite her well known in campus and probably outside also, she only has few friends on her side and they also have their own reputation to hold just like her, u can call them ‘the empire’, nobody mess with them.

 

“chaerin ah~”

 

She smile to the familiar voice and turn her head around to face the owner.

 

“Bom unnie~”

 

“we’re looking for u, how could u left us behind in the class” the person pout.

 

“hahaha mian unnie but i finished the test already n i didn’t want to stay in class”

 

“ania chaerinie it’s ok, she is just being over acting like always don’t mind this corn head lets eat~”

 

“yah daroong!! Who u called corn head!! Aiishh”

 

“unnie stop being mad, u will get wrinkles hahaha”

 

“aiisshh maknae u too!! Araso i am cool now~”

 

Chaerin, like the other girls called her just smilling from her dorky bestfriends act.

 

“ok lets eat, i don’t have my lunch yet coz i want to eat with u all”

 

“aawww sweet CL~” Dara said brightly with big smile on her face.

 

The four of them walking on the hall way to class while chit chatting about anything. Everybody’s eyes are on them, it’s like the queens are walking infront of them. Whisper could be hear left and right make it good or bad the girls doesn’t care at all. But one word caught Chaerin’s ear, one name that make her tought in a mess. Still she doesn’t show any emotion n just keep walking. After that name being said the other three stop talking and just make their way straight to class. Then there just a few more steps to the door, Chaerin’s eyes met the pair one she crave the most. Thanks to her glasses her eyes couldn’t be seen by others. Her legs keep moving, eyes moving to his right hand on the waist of a girl beside him, but she keep her lips on thin line, no words came out. She keep on walking, five more steps then turn left this picture would be out of sight. He stopped.

 

 

Chaerin POV

 

“cih”

 

And then when i turn to get in the class.

 

“Chaerin”

 

I could tell it’s only me who heard that, but i don’t care, no more, i had enough. If only we are not in the same class, i can do that, i don’t wanna care and i try.

When the profesor start the class i just lost in my own tought again, with the same paper i scribble words again.

 

Even when everyone said you are a bad boy

I liked you for being real

It felt right

But they were right

 

From the moment we first met

I got used to your indifference

And it’s so wrong

It’s been so long

 

Flashback

“yah! Yeoja”

 

“yah u! Blondy girl with black heels!”

 

“uh? That’s me”

 

I turn around to see who is the rude guy but got bump on the head.

 

“yah! Why stop so suddenly!”

 

I rub my forehead and frown to this yah-yah-man.

 

“u called me of course i’ll stop walking!”

 

“ah right haha, mian” he grin weirdly.

 

“what do u want? And please don’t yah yah me, i have a name”

 

“fiuuhh ok sorry, well i’m Chanyeol” he offer a handshake so i take it.

 

“CL”

 

“uh? I thought u are Chaerin?”

 

“so u know my name but choose to call me yah! Yah! aiishh, what do u want?”

 

“wanna be friend?” he chripped with that weird wide smile on his face.

 

End of flashback

 

That was the first time i met an annoying person in life, not only because of his weird grin but he also followed me everywhere anywhere when he got a chances. I was not an open person to the stranger so it’s difficult for me to be close to others or otherwise. But this guy was the first person who didn’t scared of me, he showed me how he sincerly wanna be friend me, i like that about him, and i am a fool because of that.

 

Despite my rude actions towards him, he didn’t stop but responded the oposite way. That’s the reason we became friends, coz he didn’t stop to be close to me. He was so rude but so nice, he has this dirty mouth but sweet words always came out when we’re together, and i have been a fool to believe that.

 

My tought got distracted by the ring of bell, i never knew i’ve been spazzed out that long. There i could feel the stare on my right, but i don’t care, i wouldn’t care and i shouldn’t anyway. In every class i have with him i try not to ever take glance on his side and i do good with it.

 

“babe lets get out of here”

 

They walk out of the class but not before he took a glance to me, like wth u did that?

 

Bad move Chaerin, bad move!! U just said u do good avoiding him, but now u just saw him hugging other girl infront of u!!

 

I seriously don’t want to care about how they cuddling or whispering nothing to each other, but i know this eyes still only on him. I dunno when will i get over him, this eyes still got too much water to fall and i am sick of it.

 

Can you feel the heart pounding feeling that you longed for

From the girl who is in your eyes right now?

 

That beautiful girl

Won’t have any tears for you

She won’t even wait for you like this

 

That would be perfect for the next words of my song, i’ll take note of it later.

I wore my glasses again and walk out of the class to the next one.

 

 

The classes for today ended fast and i went straight out after the profesor gone, i said i’ll go some where alone to my unnies and Minzy, they said ok coz there’s nothing to do today after class.

I walk slowly on the afternoon sky, i know where i’m about to go and i know what i will do, writing lyric, but right now i want to savor this quiet street for a moment.

Many thought came to my head, many questions messing inside it right now but only these questions which really bothering me.

 

Why do good girls like bad boys?

Why do bad boys like bad girls?

 

Why should i have feeling for him? And why did he conffesed when in the end he will broke me up?

Was it because of my image? My fashion? My action? I dunno, i don’t understand at all.

 

That’s why I love you

But why don’t you know my heart?

 

Right, that’s why i love you, for being you who can capture any girls heart as u wish and i am one of your victim. The fool me who gave her heart to be broken by your imature act.

 

“Chae”

 

That voice. I turned around and saw him standing there just a meter from me. Since when he was there? Why didn’t i noticed at all? i don’t want to see his face.

 

“what?” i keep my pooker face on, with hands in my jacket pocket. Not even once i want him to see how he effect me so much.

 

“how have u been?” I scoffed.

 

“where’s your girl?” he is alone right now means we are just the only one on this street, and i don’t like it at all.

 

“i miss you” i got speechless.

 

“what are u talking about?”

 

“i miss you Chae” he walk closer but i took a steps back from him, that make him stop from moving.

 

I scoffed again from the nothin time.

“don’t joke with me”

 

“i’m sorry-

 

“shut up i had enough of it”

 

“let me talk Chae-

 

“about what? You have said everything so i bet there’s nothing to talk about, you played me, you fooled me, you used me, you never love me at all!!”

 

“i loved you Chaerin-”

 

He reach my hand but i slap it off, i couldn’t believe it not even a word from him could be believed right now. Not after he broke me up, after he showed me how stupid and  a fool i am.

 

“but you choose her over me!! what is wrong with your head PARK CHANYEOL???!!!” that moment my vision blurred then he crashed me to his chest.

 

“get off me!” i pushed him hard but no used coz all his muscles are not just a show.

 

I cry hard again.

 

I am sick of this, sick of this stabbing pain in my chest.

 

“get off me Chanyeol, please” i sobbing hard there, not minding the place not minding people’s stare. I become a fool again infront of him.

 

“sshhh, i’m sorry Chaerin, i’m sorry, i know these words wouldn’t enough to erase the pain you feel, but that’s all i could do. I know what i did, i aware of the caused, and please you are not a fool for me”

 

I miss this, his shooting deep voice, his hands on my head, his touch, his fast beating heart in my ear, it’s calming.

 

“i miss you Chanyeol” still sobbing my arms reach up to his back.

 

“i know Chae, i know” he lead us to the bench infront of this river and we sat there holding hand while my head on his shoulder and his againts my head. Both of his hands holding my right hand and softly caress it.

 

“did u know how you attract me back then? How i didn’t want to lose you?” i shook my head.

“you are beautiful Chaerin, i’ve keep an eye on you even before i approached , i asked other students to know about you. You are different, you bring yourself confidently without a flaw, you are nice, you are perfect”

 

“nobody’s perfect”

 

“you are perfect, in my eyes you are perfect Lee Chaerin. Too perfect for me” i hold his hand tight and he respond to it by caressing it again.

 

“you know i love you Chae, i have fallen to hard for you, that’s why i am willing to let you go. You are too perfect for me, i have so many holes in me for you to patch on, and that imperfection has eating me since i realized it.” My tears running out again now.

 

“i hate differentiaion or comparison, and i hate it when you are degrading yourself”

 

We stayed silent for a moment, this is the first time in a half a year we talk again, this moment i really don’t want to lose it, if only i could stop the time.

 

Can you say the words from when you first confessed to me

To her, who is smiling in front of you right now?

 

The girl who has you

Won’t have any foolish tears

She won’t even have this longing for you

 

“you stupid, you are killing us both just to be with that girl”

 

“once is enough, i hope that would be the only pain i caused to you. If  i didn’t let you go, you will be hurt more than this”

 

I jerk up on my sat and lok at him.

 

“this pain was there when u broke up with me Chanyeol, are you that stupid to realized how i suffering to be away from you? To see your hands on other girl? To see you kiss and hug her infront of me?”

 

He hold my face in his hands.

 

“i am a jerk Chae, if i didn’t let u go you would be more suffer when you see that thing, you heard it, you heard the rumors, i am not good i’m a playboy, it’s better for you to hate me”

 

“you know i can not” he hug me.

 

“you are too perfect for me, i am a jerk who loves you but i like girls that’s why i let you go, because i am not perfect to be with you”

 

“you are the only one who still laughing and having fun after we broke up, did it have to be me? Was it a sin to love you? Why am I the only one hurting Chanyeol??” i sobbing again in his chest.

 

I believed it when you said you loved me

I wanted to believe that you were different from other guys

Like a fool, I gave you my heart

Because of you I’m

Locked in a deep sadness

Swallowing my tears alone

Did it have to be me?

Why did you do that?

Was it a sin to love you?

Why am I the only one hurting?

 

You sweetly melted me

You lightly deceived me

You hotly drenched me

You coldly left me

 

He left.

After he said sorry for nothin time, he left me again.

What does he want? To see me crying and suffering because of him? Does it make him happy to know i am not ok?

Do i have to feel this pain for loving someone?

Do i have to suffer to be with him?

Do i have to feel this longing everytime i see him?

Why?

Why me Chanyeol?

Because i am too perfect for him so he left he said?

Cih!

 

Cuz I was good to you

I just can’t cut you out

Maybe I was too good for you

It’s no use being good

 

Right, it's no use being good

 

 

the end.


i wish you could be me. i wish i could be you. i wish you could feel it for just a day. your heart. my heart


note: comment, subscribe, or upvote would be even perfect ^^

credit: lyric: http://popgasa.com/2014/02/26/2ne1-good-to-you-%EC%B0%A9%ED%95%9C-%EC%97%AC%EC%9E%90/

the pairing is crackship i know, i can not decided to who i should pair CL with, but i want it to be with EXO member so i choose Chanyeol. i know he is cute with Dara and we got famous ship ChaeKris, but what to do i do not ship both of them, i am more CLuhan, Xiurin, Chaeho, Chaehun even Taorin, i know weird ship but hey they looks cute for me, but that ships doesn't suit well for the character, i couldn't imagine them being playboy with their cute face, so i choose Chanyeol because of his deep voice, tall figure, that derp grin and i know many girls droll over his muscly arms and board shoulder and chest *Q*, well hellooo~~ i am a girl too~