32: The Company

Just an Ordinary Guy [HIATUS] - Will be re-writing soon

Minyi’s pov

The next day, Jun Myun oppa arranged to meet us (Luhan and I) at my house. I woke up early to get myself ready. I wore a simple blue polka dots dress. I went down and saw Jun Myun oppa waiting at the living room.

“Oppa, you are early.” I said when I looked at the clock. “I know. Let’s wait for Luhan now.” Jun Myun oppa smiled. I sat beside him feeling nervous. I am nervous about what will be going on later. After awhile of waiting, someone rang the doorbell. I quickly get up and open the door. “Oppa!” I hugged Luhan. I don’t know why I have the urge to hug him. “Sweetie, I know you need my hug the most right now.” Luhan oppa smiled.

“Let’s go!” Jun Myun stood up and the 3 of us went towards his car. As usual, his chauffeur drove us there. In the car, there is silence. I looked out the window seeing the things that passed by. Suddenly, I felt a slight headache. I showed sign of discomfort. “Minyi ah, are you okay? You looked kind of pale.” Luhan oppa asked worriedly. I shook my head trying to reply him. “I’m having headache. It seems getting worse.” I put my hand on my head. “Ahh..” I suddenly screamed. I shut my eyes tightly. I felt Luhan’s hand patting on me. I saw many flashback scenes in my mind. “Lollipop… omma… appa…” I said softly. “Mwo?” Luhan oppa asked. Then, my headache subsides slowly. “Minyi, are you alright?” Jun Myun oppa asked. “Oppa, I saw … myself when I was younger. I was holding on to lollipop and I can’t find my parents. I keep walking around.” I explained to them what I saw in my mind just now. “Ohhh…” Jun Myun oppa nodded his head. *Lollipop… Much coincidence I guess.* Jun Myun oppa thought.

Soon, we reached the advertising company. We got off from the car and entered the company. We went straight to the main office which handles the information.

“Hi, excuse me. May I ask if there is any senior worker here that works for at least 15 years?” Jun Myun oppa asked the counter.  “Let me check…” The receptionist started typing something into the computer.  “Ah, there’s one. Mr Jung Young Jae.” The receptionist looked up. “Can we meet him?” Luhan oppa asked. “Sure. His office is right there.” The receptionist then pointed out the direction to Mr Jung’s office. We thanked the receptionist and walked to the direction that she showed us.

*Knock knock* Jun Myun knocked onto the door

“Come in.” Mr Jung from inside shouted.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The 3 of us bowed and greeted. “Oh, you are?” Mr Jung was surprised maybe because he saw young kids in his room.

“We are here to ask whether you have any information about customers when they sent in their news? Like… keep information of them.” Jun Myun oppa asked politely. Mr Jung then started thinking. “Oh yes, we does. Wae?” Mr Jung asked. “Because you see, my friend here, she wants to find her biological parents. And we found some news about her parents that put up the news of her 10+ years ago.” Jun Myun oppa started explaining and showed Mr Jung the news he found on his phone.

“This news was quite long ago. I think it will take a longer time to search back the customer’s information.” Mr Jung continued. “Perhaps, we can help you to find?” Luhan oppa asked. “Hmm…” Mr Jung started thinking. “Alright then. I will show you the way to the information room.” Mr Jung finally agreed and stood up to lead us to the information room.

We were kind of happy that we are one step closer to obtaining the information. As we reached the information room, Mr Jung showed us the box that stated the year that all information was in. “It’s there. There are a few boxes belonging to that year. It’s in chronological date. You can search it. And our offices close at 7pm. Hope all of you can find by that time. If not, you are welcome to come back to continue searching the next day.” Mr Jung smiled and left.

“Omo, so much?” I looked and counted the boxes. “There are 7 boxes.” I continued. We stopped procrastinating and started with our searching. One by one, we flipped open to see the information and the news they put up. I started sneezing as there are lots of dusts in the room. “Minyi, are you alright? Do you want to go out and have fresh air?” Luhan oppa asked in concern.  “Nope, it’s alright. Let’s continue searching.” I shook my head and continued looking for it.

As time passes, it’s already 6pm. 1 more hour and we have to stop for the day. We only finish clearing 2 boxes. I sighed at that moment. “Jagiya, don’t give up yet! I’m sure within another hour we will be able to find it.” Luhan oppa gave me the encouragement. As if I have taken some energy boost drinks, I quickly picked up the box and flip through those information. Sometimes, some information gave us false hoped. Even with all those setback, we still worked hard to look for it.

It was 6.45pm. But still, no information found. I was ready to pack and mentally ready to come back again tomorrow to continue finding. Just then as I stood up to announce that we should go back, Jun Myun oppa came running and shouting.

“Guys! LOOK AT THIS.” He shouted and came to us with a file. “There. This is the news that we found! We’ve found the person who sent in this news!” Jun Myun oppa exclaimed happily. As we flipped to the next page to look at the person’s information, his eyes widened…  

 


Sorry for not updating after so long. Cos I'm really busy. ><