33: My biological parents

Just an Ordinary Guy [HIATUS] - Will be re-writing soon

Minyi’s pov

Name : Kim Gong Chan

Age : 47

Reported that he lost his daughter, Kim Chun Hee, age of 4.

Jun Myun oppa went totally quiet. “Wae?” I asked.

“Kim Gong Chan… doesn’t this name sound familiar to you?” Jun Myun oppa asked. I tried my best to remember and suddenly, it lights up. “YOUR APPA?” I said almost to shout. He nodded his head.

“Chunhee is my younger sister’s name. I told you I had a younger sister before right? I didn’t expect that it will turn out to be you.” Jun Myun oppa continued.

“Omo.” Luhan oppa was shocked too. “Yah, you will be my brother in law!” Luhan oppa joked.

After getting the information, we quickly went back home to tell our parents. “Omma! I’ve found my biological parents!” I shouted as I entered the house. “Mwo? Who is it?” I eyed to Jun Myun oppa. “It’s Jun Myun’s parents!” I squealed. Both of my parents’ eyes widened. “He is my real oppa!” I hook onto Jun Myun oppa. “That’s great! At least we are relieved that you will be in a better environment. And I believe that their parents will treat you well. Luckily you insisted on not marrying Jun Myun.” My father continued. At this moment, I don’t know to feel happy or sad. I’m happy as Jun Myun oppa is my biological brother and sad that I have to leave my foster parents. “Omma, Appa, will you all still look for me if I acknowledge my biological parents?” I asked. “Silly girl, of course. This home will always welcome you no matter where you are.” My mum said but I could feel her sadness. After this, we continued to Jun Myun oppa’s house.

“Omma, appa, remember my dongsaeng, Chunhee?” Jun Myun asked as we got into his house. “Yah, you shouldn’t talk about her anymore. She’s already not with us for long. I know you still miss her a lot.” Jun Myun’s mother reprimanded him. “Ani. I found her.” He continued. Jun Myun’s father put down the newspaper that he was reading. “You found her? Where is she? Is she living well?” Jun Myun’s father bombarded him with questions. “Well, you can ask her.” Jun Myun oppa pointed to me.

“Yes, he found me. I’m here and I’m living well.” I reply in a non-serious tone. “Ay, Minyi ah, what are you saying?” my biological mother asked. “Because you ask whether Chunhee is fine. Here, she answered you.” Jun Myun continued. However, the parents are still unsure of what’s going on. Luhan oppa who is with us started laughing. “Ahjussi, they are trying to tell you that Minyi is your biological daughter, Chunhee.” He answered while laughing.

“Hey kids, is this kind of a joke?” my biological father asked in a serious tone. “Appa! It’s true.” Jun Myun oppa argued back. “We went to look for the details of Minyi’s biological parents and our information that we found is that her biological parents are you. You all went to put on news about Chunhee and the company keeps record.”  Jun Myun oppa explained. Both of them felt unbelievable and came up to me.

“Our Chunhee… She was all along with us.” They hugged me tightly. “I’m glad you are living well. Luckily you got good foster parents. I have to go down to them and thank them gratefully.” My father said. We bid goodbye and I went back to my foster parent’s home. I didn’t have my luggage with me even though they insisted on asking me to stay.

“So, how are you feeling?” Luhan oppa asked. “Good, I guess.” I hugged Luhan oppa. “After a long run. It’s finally over.” I said. “You should have a good rest tonight.” He continued.

Finally, we reached our doorstep and I gave Luhan oppa a kiss. “Goodnight, jagi. Have a nice sleep!” I shouted before he left. “You too!” he give a flying kiss and left.


Fml, for months I haven't been updating. Sigh, I'm a bad author, right? >< Anyway, hope you like this chapter ! ^^