13: Am I falling for him?

Just an Ordinary Guy [HIATUS] - Will be re-writing soon

“I just don’t like Luhan.” My dad said it directly. “Appa, you knows him?” I was shocked when he make the sentence.

Minyi’s pov

“I don’t know him but his name seems irritating to me.” My dad continues. “Haha, dad, you shouldn’t say this. He’s a nice person.” I tried to say nice things about Luhan. “Just… stay as far away from as as you could.” My dad continues. I shook my head and continued having dinner.

---

*1 new message*

I check my phone after I’ve finished eating dinner.

From : Luhan oppa

Annyeong! Are you excited for the camp?

I started smiling to my phone like a babo

To : Luhan oppa

Of course I am. And by the way, my dad doesn’t seems to like you.

I replied to him

Luhan’s pov

*mwo? Her dad knows me?* I scratched my head to find an answer. *I doubt so. He’s a high status person and I’m just an ordinary guy* the more I think, the more I feel like knowing the reason why Minyi’s dad don’t like me. And she said that my name is kind of irritating to him? *hmm, this is complicated.* I thought.

I lied on my bed still thinking about what Minyi had said. *Did he ask someone to check on me?* that’s the last thing that came into my mind before falling asleep.

Minyi’s pov

-Next day-

I woke up around 10am and went down for breakfast after I’ve washed up.

“Annyeong, Junhong oppa.” I greeted. “Omo, my dear little sister, why did you wake up so early?” Junhong oppa asked.

“Early? It’s already 10.30am.” I tilted my head. “You should get more rest. You will be going for camp on Monday.” Junhong oppa kind of nagged at me. I gave him a mehrong and continued to have my breakfast.

*2pm*

*I shall pack my stuff now. If I missed out anything, I could buy it later or tomorrow.*

I went into my room and took out a backpack for camping. Since it is 2pm, I on my laptop and listened to 2pm’s song, ‘I can’t’ while packing my backpack.

I went around my room and the house in search of those I needed. Then went it comes to packing of toiletries, I went to take the plastic bag with all the toiletries I’ve bought yesterday and pack it into a small ziplock bag.

When I’m done packing, it’s only 3.30pm. I sighed and went to use my laptop.

I will always listen to music while surfing the net. So, I’m currently, listening to EXO’s Miracle in December.

*Boiji anneun neol chajeuryeogo aeseuda ~ Deulliji anneun neol deureuryo aesseuda~*

*Why is it that the first person that came into my mind is Luhan oppa when this song starts?* I tilted my head. The more I listen to the song, the more memories of Luhan oppa and I flows through in my mind.

*Did I fall for him?* I touched my chest asking the question in my mind.

*What about Junmyeon oppa?* I asked myself again.

I can’t understand what is my heart going on. I went to text Hae Rin about it.

From : Hae Rin

Omo! You started falling for Luhan already! This song is kinda sad and yet the person that came through your mind is Luhan. Do you wish to be with him?

I stared at the text for long because I’m stuck with the question Hae Rin asked. *How am I suppose to reply?*

To : Hae Rin

I don’t understand myself now. I’m not sure if i really like him. So, for your question, I really don’t know.

---

Narrator

For the 2 days of weekend, Minyi has been thinking about Hae Rin’s question. She has no idea whether she likes Luhan or not. It was already Sunday and the next day, Minyi will have to face Luhan.

As then, Minyi’s father is also planning something out.

“Hello? Mr Bang?” Minyi’s father called the PI company. “I wish you could go over to the camp site that my daughter will be having camping at. I want you to watch out with her and Luhan throughout the whole activities that they will have. I wish to have evidences too. Like photo.” Mr Choi continued to command as the PI agrees.

 


Is Minyi starting to fall for Luhan? Hehe. And what is her father planning to do? If you wish to know, continue to wait for my next chapt ! :p It will be up in 1-2 days time ! Remember to comment and subscribe ! ^^