12: Super mart

Just an Ordinary Guy [HIATUS] - Will be re-writing soon

Minyi’s pov

It’s finally Friday. Just like the other days, I went to school in the morning.

“I’m so excited ! This week finally ending and we will have our camp soon ! My Jong In oppa !” Hae Rin started squealing again.

“Yeah, time flies. Do you need to shop for toiletries ?” I asked.

Hae Rin shook her head. “I’ve bought them all.” She continued. “Oh, okay then.” I replied.

Soon, History lesson started. As our history teacher starts teaching about that chapter, I find that I’m able to understand her more after Luhan oppa had explained to me. As the teacher keeps asking questions, I’m being able to answer her questions. “Seems like Minyi had started revising and now she’s able to answer most of my questions.” Our history teacher started praising. I felt so awkward that I kept rubbing the back of my neck. “Good job, Minyi. I’m sure that you will be able to pass this coming mid-year exam if you continue studying hard.” The teacher continued. It seems like an accomplishment to be able to understand History which for long I have no idea what is it about.

After history lesson, we went down for break time. As usual, both Hae Rin and I ate our food together. Suddenly, Luhan oppa came up to us. “Luhan oppa ! My history teacher praised me for understanding History !” I felt really happy. “Yah, Minyi. Enough of it !” Hae Rin felt kind of jealous. “It’s a good thing. After camp, I shall continue teaching you?” Luhan oppa asked. I nodded my head continuously. “Sure sure!” I continued. Then, we continued having our food.

---

-After school-

*I shall go to the nearby super mart to buy toiletries for camp.* I thought and went to take a bus to the nearby super mart.

As I reached the super mart, I took a basket and went in to shop for toiletries. I went to take a small bottle of soap and then a small bottle of shampoo. After that, I went to take those small boxes of tissue that is for overseas use. Then, I went over to buy a few ziplock bags. As I was taking one of it, another hand was on top of mine. Both of us were trying to take the same ziplock bag. I looked up to apologize. “Oh, Luhan oppa?” I was shocked as I saw him. “You are here to buy toiletries?” Luhan oppa asked. I nodded my head. “Why didn’t you ask Hae Rin along?” Luhan oppa asked again. “She had bought her stuffs, so I’m here alone.” I replied. Luhan oppa nodded his head and he allowed me to take the ziplock bag. After I’ve checked that I have taken the things I needed to buy, I went over to the counter to pay. Luhan oppa is queuing behind me. “How are you going home?” I asked Luhan oppa after he had finish paying. “By train.” He replied. “Do you need me to ask my chauffeur to drive you back?” I asked. He shook his head. “Gwenchana. I’ll be off then. See you on Monday during camp!” Luhan oppa said. I nodded my head and waved goodbye to him.

Luhan’s pov

*How I wish I’m the one that ask her whether I could drive her home. But I’m just an ordinary guy. My family could not support this much* I sighed and continued walking to the train station with my earpiece on.

*Boiji anneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda~ Deulliji anneun neol deureuryo aesseuda~* the music goes on. And I sighed again.

Minyi’s pov

“Omma, I’m back home!” I greeted my mum as I got in to the house. “Oh, Minyi, you went shopping alone?” my mum asked as she saw a bag of stuffs on my hand. “Ne, went to buy toiletries for the upcoming camp.” I continued. “Oh, I most forgotten that you are going for camp soon.” My mum said.

“Appa. Remember I’m going for camp this coming Monday.” I reminded my dad during dinner time. “Alright, who is in your group for this camp?” my dad asked. “Hae Rin, Sehun, Jong In sunbae and Luhan sunbae.” I answered. “Luhan sunbae?” my dad asked. I nodded my head. “Wae?” I tilted my head. The way my dad asked, it seems like he knows him. “Nothing. Are you all going to sleep in a chalet?” my dad continued asking questions. I nodded my head while eating my food. “Then, is it all girls in the same chalet or is it by groups?” my dad asked again. “By groups.” I replied. My dad’s eyes widened. “You mean you will be in the same chalet and sleeping in the same chalet as Luhan?” my dad raised his voice a bit. “Ne, and appa, it’s not only him. There are Sehun and Jong In sunbae in the same chalet overnight with us.” I continued. “I just don’t like Luhan.” My dad said it directly. “Appa, you knows him?” I was shocked when he make the sentence.

“I…” my dad continues.


Hello, sorry for the late update. And i know this chapt is kind of boring. Hope you all will still look forward for the next chapt and find out what will Minyi's dad said. ^^ Remember to comment and subscribe !