14: Camp day 1

Just an Ordinary Guy [HIATUS] - Will be re-writing soon

Minyi’s pov

It’s finally Monday. After having breakfast, I get up the car that my chauffeur is going to bring me to school. But before getting up the car, my dad called me out.

“Minyi ah, remember not to go so close to Luhan please. And take care of yourself during camp.” My dad said. I shook my head. “Appa, I can’t stay a distant from Luhan oppa. We need to do project together!” I talked back to my dad. My dad then sighed and left me.

---

As I reached school, I went up to the school hall to assemble with my class and 2A.

“Alright class, please sit according to your groups and there will be 2 buses fetching us to the camp site.” My form teacher announced and we quickly got into our group.

“Annyeong!” Sehun greeted as we got into our group.

“Jong In oppa!” Hae Rin shouted. “Annyeong, Hae Rin.” Jong In oppa greeted her back. As she heard the greeting from Jong In, she almost fainted.

“Minyi, did you get a good night yesterday?” Luhan oppa started chatting with me. I nodded my head and the 5 of us started chatting about our project.

When we got in to the bus, I sat with Hae Rin. I took out my earpiece to listen to song while on the way to our camp site.

*What do I do? I like you more and more.* As the song of Teen Top’s ‘Be Ma Girl’ came, I thought of Luhan oppa again. Because of this lyrics.

*What do I do? I like you more and more. Do I really like you? Why do I want to be close to you?* I asked myself a lot of questions. Without knowing, I’ve reached the camp site.

“Yah, Minyi, we’ve reached.” Hae Rin nudge me and I got up to get off the bus.

“Alright, Minyi, your group will take chalet room number 9. Here’s the key and do not lose it. And please report to the grass patch over there by 12pm” My form teacher told me and handed to me the key.

---

“Wah, the chalet is so nice. But there’s only 2 single beds. Who is going sleep on the bed?” Sehun asked. “Yah, babo. Of course both the girls are getting the bed.” Luhan oppa slightly smack on Sehun’s head. “Then we are sleeping on the floor?” Jong In oppa asked. Luhan did not reply him and went around the chalet looking for something. As he open a wardrobe, he found 3 mattresses. “Here, there are mattresses. We can have one each and lay it on the floor.” Luhan oppa said.

After we had settled our things, we slowly headed to the grass patch where the teacher wants us to assemble at.

“Okay so, we will be having an outdoor cooking. We will be preparing you those outdoor cooking stuffs plus instant noodles. Each group will only receive 4 packets of instant noodles. So, all of you have to share within the group.” 2A’s form teacher instructed us and started passing down all the stuffs needed.

“So who is going eat less?” Jong In oppa asked. None of the member raised their hands.

“I’ll eat less. I don’t really have much appetite now.” I lied. “Alright then.” Jong In said.

“Are you okay with having lesser portion?” Luhan oppa whispered to me and I nodded my head. When we received our stuffs, I started helping them to cook the instant noodles.

After cooking, I grabbed portions of noodles for them and got really small portion for myself.

“This less?!” Luhan’s eyes widened as he saw what I got for myself. I nodded my head and buried my head into eating the noodles.

Suddenly, Luhan got some of his noodles and gave me. “Yah, you should eat more.” I tried to reject. “But that’s really too little for you.” Luhan oppa’s voice saddened. I nodded my head and accepted his offer.

Narrator

The scene of Luhan passing noodles to Minyi is being captured.

*This will be a good job, I guess.* Mr Bang (PI) thought. He sent the picture over to Mr Choi.

“Are they crazy?!” Mr Choi slapped his phone on the table after seeing the picture that Mr Bang had sent.

To : Mr Bang

Thank you for this picture. Please continue spying them for me.

Mr Choi sent a text to the PI.


Heyhey ! New chapt update ! Remember to comment and subscribe ! ^^