Chapter 8. Pt.1

Sunny day!

Sunny day! Chapter 8

 

As we stopped at a red light, I noticed that Jiyeon was wobbling from side to side. "Yah! You're gonna fall." I warned her. "But~~ it's my first time riding on a motorbike, it's so refreshing how the wind rushes to my face." She said while acting like a kid *refreshing huh? I always thought of it as a nuisance.* I thought as I saw her innocent smile. "Well, stop wobbling, or you might fall; I'm not going to pay for the medical bills" I said as I turned back to see the green light. "Omo. Oppa, so mean...Hm.. Like this?~" She bubbly said while putting both her hands around my waist comfortably.

"Eh? Ji-" "yah drive, the car's behind us are beeping~!" She warned me, avoiding the topic. *Aish, whatever* as I drove off. "By the way oppa, what are you going to do about job?" She asked me. "Eh? I'm a cook so of course I have to make food, why?" I answered her back. "Hmm, you should take a break from  your job for a week, since you shouldn't strain your left hand." She said worryingly. "Ohho~ jiyeonnie, you sure are smart about this kind of thing." I praised her. "Of course, I learned from the best after all. My unnie got 1st place when she graduated with her doctors degree." She puffed her chest out, leading me to feel her s on my back. *hmm C cup?* I thought out loud.

"Oppa, you byuntae-ah!" She screamed out. I pretended not to hear her since the wind and traffic together made it nearly impossible to talk to each other without being loud. She pushed her chest more on my back. "Jiyeonnie... You're more proactive than I thought." I screamed to her while trying to focus on the road. "Mhmm~, not really, only when I'm with you I can act this way~" she replied close to my ear as she hugged me tighter. "Eh? Because you've become comfortable with me?" I figured. "Ane, because I like you~" she teased to me. "Aye, Jiyeonnie, stop joking around, that can be misleading to some people" I lectured her while turning the block.

"... But it's not a joke..." She mumbled under her voice. "Huh? What was that? I couldn't hear you." I said as I reached a red stop light.   " ...nothing oppa, don't worry about it" she said a bit disappointed. "Hmm, how about after your practise schedule, I'll take you out for lunch?" I said while parking in front of a really large building with pictures of artists hanging on the walls.. "Really? Ok call! Oppa you promised, don't break it." She said while getting off, and pinky promising. "Oh wait Jiyeonnie, I don't have your number yet." I said to her, hoping she would tell me. "Oppa gimme your phone for a second~" she asked as she took the phone off my hands. She did something on my phone, quickly returned it and rushed into the building without saying anything.

*eh? What's up with that?* I scratched my head. I then received a call, and it was from 'eeaggi Jiyeon<3<3'. "... Hello, Jiyeon-ah? What's this?" I asked questionably. "... Oppa, you don't like it?" She said sounding sad. "A-ANIO, I like it very much, ne?" I tried to cheer her up. "Then it's fine right~? Besides, this is also punishment for not noticing I was famous!" She boasted proudly. *wow, she- how can she talk about herself like that- omo.* "hmm, how's 3:30?" I asked her while checking my watch. "Hmm ok! I think I'll be finished by then-" "Omo Jiyeon, are you talking to your boyfriend? Eh! Who is it? Hello, is this Jiyeon's boyfriend? Are you waiting outside right no- YAH STOP IT" I heard multiple voices say on Jiyeons side.

*must be her members.* "ah, I was just about to leave." I replied back. "Are you busy at the moment?" I heard a sweet voice ask me. "... No not really, why?" I asked back. "Great, then come upstairs, and meet us on the 10th floor, 3rd dance practise room ok? Come quickly." She said as the phone hanged up. *just like Jessica. Well, it's not like I got anything better to do. * I sighed to myself, while it headed towards the front entrance.

 

*Part 1 only :p*