Chapter 3

Sunny day!

Chapter 3:
As sunny dragged me into the kitchen area, i got out of her grip and asked her to get the plates and dishes from the cupboard above the microwave. "Sunny-ah, get out the plates and utensils will you?" I said heading towards the saucepan. While finishing the final touches of the chicken kimchi stew I was stirring up, I heard. "Ah! Hintae-ah I can't reach the plates and dishes, it too high up!" I turned to her direction, And she was stretching her hands and on her tippy toes. *... Stop it, it's too cute~* I thought to myself. After a few moments, I realised that I was dazed and walked up behind her. As my body touched her back, she froze in place, and I reached my hand towards the plates and dishes and putting it on the bay In front of her, giving her a back hug as well. "A-ah h.." I could hear her say. *well I would be shocked too if someone did this to me.* I thought in a matter of fact tone. I moved my face down and closer to her right ear and neck region, which was exposed since her hair was brushed towards her left side. I whispered next to her ear, while still giving her an indirect back hug "sunny-ah, want to continue where we left off? You smell so nice after your shower~ " I said as I sniffed her hair that wasabove her ear. She got red off this, but didn't try to resist and just gave a shy little nod. "Sunny-ah, you’re so cute you know that~?" I said as I was about to nimble on her ear.


Knock knock. "Oppa, is the food ready yet? I'm hungry~~~" said yoona cutely as she opened the door. As I heard this, I moved away from sunny, and back to the stove pot with the stew. "Oh~ it's done, just need to bring them into the dining room now." I said while pouring the stew into a big bowl with a ladle inside. "Alright. Hurry oppa, I'm hungry!" She protested as she left the kitchen area. "Sigh, that was close... Well let's go sunny-ah." I said as I left for the dining room.          "... Hintae you meanie." She said to herself quietly alone in the kitchen, then collecting the plates, dishes, utensils and large closed tray of baked pasta.

"Oppa, finally! You took forever just to bring the food here." said Yoona. "Yah, why are you such a glutton?” i retorted back. “but- but~ don’t just love eating? when you eat, you get so much energy, you start to feel hot inside your body and the taste is so nice that it feels like a orgas- hmm! mmmh! mmhm~!!” “Ok enough Yoona, let’s just eat.” said Yuri as she covered Yoona’s mouth with both her hands. Sunny then entered the room, holding the plates, dishes and utensils.”Ah sunny-ah, give them to darling, she HAS to set up the table.” i said while looking directly into the eyes of taeyeon threatening her. “yah, w-why do i have to do it?” she stuttered. “who’s the one who ran away from cleaning the mess before? hmm?” i said in a mocking tone. “NO i don’t wanna!~”she sulked cutely.


*hmm, how could i motivate her?* I then noticed that on her right arm was a pain relief patch. “... taeyeonnie~, if you do it, i’ll feed you during this dinner.”eh? really? REALLY? ok~ i’ll do it” as she took the things from sunny’s hands, and started setting up the table."Well let's sit down and eat~" I said cheerfully. "I'm sitting next to oppa!" Said seohyun as she ran towards the seat next to me. “Me t-” “Don’t even think about it!” Taeyeon interupted Jessica as she ran to my left side. "Let's just all sit and eat, alright?" I said since things were getting restless." The main course is the baked pasta, with mushroom, chicken and cheese. If your still craving for seconds, I piled up some chicken kimchi stew. Dig in!" I explained the dishes to them. I noticed that sunny was sitting on the opposite end if the table, the seat farest away from me, having a dire face. *did she not like my cooking?* i thought to myself when taeyeon was clinging to my left arm. 


"Hintae.." she said, then she opened to me. I took a spoonful of the pasta, and fed her. "Darling, say ah~" I said while moving my spoon towards her. "Ah~" as she ate the pasta in a massive huge bite. She then smiled brightly at me. *aigo, so cute noona* as I smiled back. " ...oppa, why are you calling taeyeon darling all the time, are you guys dating?" asked Yoona. "At the question, everyone froze, and turned their heads towards us. "N-no, that's not p-possible r-right hintae-ah?" She stuttered. "Ne~ we're only in a very close noona-dongseng relationship... well callin it darling-yeobo relationship would be better?" I explained playfully. "Oh~ sounds suspicious~" teased hyoyeon as she gave a cheeky look. "Eh? It's only pet names." I said confused. "Uhm~ he calls me by my korean name when were together as well~" tiffany said proudly. "I want one too~" said Yuri. "Me too!" Said the other girls."sigh, can we just eat first?" I thought aloud.


As we finished eating, it was getting late, (12:40 to be exact *the time I'm writing this on my phone actually*) and I decided it was time to was for bed. The girls were in the living room drinking the tea and fruits I prepared beforehand while I was washing the dishes. I walked into the living room and said "alright girls! time for bed, you have a hard practise scedule tommorrow, it's best if you rest" "oppa, how do you know our scedule tomorrow?" Sooyoung asked curiously. "I'm close with your manager hyung and unni's. I'm also going to be the cook for the new sm cafeteria, so come visit me sometime if you have any problems ok?" I replied back. "No wonder the food was so delicious~, oppa I'll definitely visit you to eat your food!" Exclaimed Yoona. "Ok ok, now go to your apartment rooms, there should be two beds, enought for all of you right?" As I have a key between two.
 As I reached the last few members, sunny was left without a partner. *oh right, snsd has 9 members.* I looked at her, but she was ad voiding my eyes and just turned her head. *is she mad at me for something?* "sunny, want to use my spare room here?" I asked her. "...fine" she said in a low voice while walking past me towards the room. "Is unnie mad or something?" Seohyun asked no one Inparticular. "She's just tired, leave her alone. Alright let's all go to sleep~" taeyeon said, and the girls left my apartment. *Hm shall I head to bed as well?*


... Knock knock. I could hear the door open. Is it a thief? I shouldn't  open my eyes just yet, he might have a knife. Eh? Why are they sitting in top of me? Wait, their hugging me now? I then heard a voice next to my left ear, saying "hintae-ah, what am I to you..?"


*i said a week at most, turns out I only need 2 days?
*unedited, sorry I'm tired, it's late.. Need sleep.
Prob won't be updating until Saturday-Sundayish. #schoolwork.

*sorry for long wall of text, was writing in google docs on my phone. I'll edit this when I have time (prob this morning? <7 hrs> mk night.