Chapter 2

Sunny day!

"That was close sunny-ah, so close and something bad would have happened~ kukuku." i said while distancing myself from her. "Hintae... You meanie." I heard her whisper. As I got away towards the door, i heard her scream "ahhhhhh!" while digging her face into a couch pillow. "Ne. Who is it?" I asked as I looked at the intercom. "Oppa it's me seohyun and the rest of snsd unnies!~ she said bubbly. "Yah, why'd you bring them? I don't have enough food to cook for them all." I replied back. "Don't worry hintae-ah, noona brought more ingredients for you to cook~!" said taeyeon as she jumped in from the side. "Hurry open up, or I'll get mad!" Taeyeon threatened. "Alright noona, oh wait I mean darling~" as I pressed the buzzer to let them into my front door. As I opened the door, taeyeon shouted "yah stop embarrassing me yeobo ~" pinching my right cheek, then following seohyun as she ran straight towards the living room, while the rest just walked in stood there awkwardly, well except Jessica and tiffany.  "Yah sung hintae, you still haven't followed me on twitter!" Jessica said while running and hugging me. "Anio noona, I followed you already. Let go, ne~? I still have to cook dinner."

"Nice to see you again, jingoo~" I heard tiffany say as she welcomed herself Into my house as if it was her own house. "Ah girls, come in and make yourself comfortable." I said to the other four and smiled. "Ah ne, well excuse us." said yoona shyly as they took their shoes off and headed inside."I'll help with the cooking oppa" suggested seohyun "ah thanks seohyun-ah" i replied back.i turned towards the girls standing in the living room awkwardly. "Ah, make yourself's at home, drinks are in the mini fridge, and snacks are in the cupboard next to it, and the alcohol is in the cabinet in my bedroom" I said as i headed towards the kitchen. "Oh taeyeonnie, get the things out will you? You should know where it is." I shouted from the kitchen. "Eh? Yah Sung Hintae, drinking in these clothes? It's going to be uncomfortable." "it's ok, I got some comfortable girl clothes in the other room." "Ho~ you're cheating on me now?" said taeyeon teasingly.

"Ya, it's yours, Seohyun's and Tiffany's spare clothes you here leave all the time. Jeez, that room stinks full of your stuff, from toys to make-up." "Yah, how can you say that!" Said tiffany embarrassed. "Ah sorry Fany-ah, don't worry I washed them." I said acting dense. Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny were shocked at our conversation and just stared at us. we spent around 30 mins just eating snacks, drinking and talking. As i noticed the time, i said "Ah, girls let's be comfortable and call me oppa ok? And Seohyunnie, did you tell manager hyung your going to be eating here?" "Uhmm~ of course oppa, and I told him were sleeping here as well."she jeered brightly. "... Just cause I own the whole 3rd floor, you want to take advantage of it." "Of course!" Shouted Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun in unison.  "Aish alright, alright whatever. Go shower or change while dinners getting ready, the keys are against the wall over there." i said giving up, while pointing to the keys hanging on the wall.

"Asa~ alright girls get showered and changed in the apartment rooms, we're meeting back here in 40 mins ok?. Go go sing~!" As she got the keys, and handed one between two. "Ah ah~ ah~. Yeobo where do you think your going? You're going to help me clean the mess you guys made first remember" I said in a creepy voice with a hand on her right shoulder. "A-ah h-hintae? C-calm down ok? I-I'll do it ok?" She muttered. "Kukukuku" "AHHHHHHH!!" Her scream could be heard throughout the 3rd floor.

 

***third floor hallway***

"Eh? Sunny unnie why were you here before us?" asked yoona curiously. "Huh? Ah ne... some things happened, but how do you guys know hintae?" "Yah he's my boyfriend~" said tiffany drunkly. "ANI~ his mine, he talks to me the most" said Jessica as she limps onto Fany's shoulder.. "His my oppa, are you drunk?" stated seohyun acting as if she was still sober. Sunny was surprised at this since she has never seen her members like the same guy this way, and whispered to herself "so its not only me." As she sulked, but due to the everyone being a bit tipsy, they failed to notice. "Ah but how you guys know him?" Asked sooyoung curiously."well, for me, Taeyeon and Seohyun, after we finished our filming our performance for twinkle performance, we wanted to let off steam, so we went to a club and partied. As it got later and later, people began to notice who we were and a lot of guys started hitting on us. At first, we just brushed it off, but they got more aggressive, and started pushing us around. Hintae-ah then was working as the bartender there, and when he saw that a group of guys surrounding us-" Tiffany was barely able to explained, but seohyun interrupted "He- hicup- He walked up to us, and stood between the guys and us three. hicup~"

"They tried to push him aside, but he just flipped them over. Wahh~ he was so cool, i thought. They started to attack him, and they were around 15 guys? He beat them all up, hicup~ and it didn't look like he was even serious. When he finished the last guy, he called the guys working as guard to throw them out. A crowd formed around us, and the club music stopped. "Alright, Yah hoonji, who told the DJ to stop the music?" "Ah sorry boss!~" "alright fights over people, everyone's next round is on me!" "Kyaa~ oppa so cool!" screamed the girl's in the club "Hintae-yah come here dance with us noona's!" said a group of beautiful women who looked like models as they walked up to him. "Maybe tomorrow, I'll be busy tonight. Follow me ladies" he said as we headed towards the second floor, which was for only VIPs. He lead us to a pretty dining room that was connected with a kitchen area. He sat us down, and covering us with jackets in a wardrobe nearly. "I'm sorry for what happened just now Taeyeon-sshi, Tiffany-sshi and Seohyun-sshi. It will never happen again. As a sorry, you will be treated as VIPs here and free access to the club anytime you want." He said while bowing down 90-degrees on the opposite side of the table where we were sitting. Then our stomachs grumbled at the same time. He laughed alittle and said "how about a meal also?" As he headed towards the kitchen. We th-"

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU STANDING UN THE HALL FOR? DINNERS NEARLY DONE, HURRY" screamed taeyeon like she was about to cry. They all entered the rooms, and around 10 minutes later everyone was inside the living room, with comfortable clothes like pajamas, track suits and casual clothes *also i little more sober... scratch that sober*. "Foods nearly ready!" I said while walking towards the living room. "This way ladies!... wow you all sure look comfortable with those clothes and no make-up, especially Yoona-na and Yuri-ri" As I extended my hand towards the room all the way down the hallway. "Ah oppa, how mean~ how can you say that to beauties like us~" sulked yoona and yuri with i hint of teasingness in their voice. As they started to move towards the dinning room, sunny grabbed my hand, and said :i'll help bring the food" as she dragged me into the kitchen. "Aish sunny you meanie, and you just met him today." Said seohyun not caring about horrifics at the moment. "Hmm... This is going to be a fun night~".

*next chapter, prob a week at most? (probally write a draft on my phone, and when i get home edit, cut or add some scenes)*
*Finished editing. seems readable.
PS: Comment on how you like the fanfic so far plox, really helps me out with drafting future chapters. kthxbye >3<