Chapter 5 (unedited)

Sunny day!

As I woke everybody up, I headed back toward my apartment, and cooked up some breakfast for everyone. *hmm how about a English breakfast.* I thought as I heard someone approching me from behind. "Yeobo, what are you making?" Taeyeon asked me while looking in the fridge for some water. "Hmm, an english breakfast; eggs, toast, bacon, orange juice" I stated while concentrating to make the perfect eggs. "It'll probably take 5 mins at most, so call the girls quickly, it's already 5:50, you need to be there at 6:30, so hurry!" "Ne~ boss-nim!" She saluted to me before rushing toward the door.

 

A few minutes later, we all gathered in the dining room, each with a plate of egg, toast, bacon and well as a glass of orange juice. "Alright, eat fast, manager hyung will be here any minute." "Ne~" replied the girls as they stuffed the food in their mouths. *ding ding ding* I heard the intercom ring. "Ah, hyung, hello~. Come in and join us for breakfast." I said while he entered the front door. "Ah don't worry about me hintae-ah, I already ate." He smiled back. "The girls?" He asked me. "Oh, they'll be done in a few minutes, wait a bit hyung, rest in the living room." I said while walking with him.  "Ok ok. Yah, girls hurry up! We have a busy schedule today!" He screamed towards the dining room. "Ne!" Screamed back the girls.

*aish, so loud! I'm going to receive complaints...* I sighed. As they rushed them selves into the living room after eating, their faces had crumbs from the food. *just like kids* I smiled towards myself. I then took a 8 tissues, and wiped their mouths each, and the girls that weren't so close to me blushed red. "Hintae-ah, I know it's normal for you to be doing this, but think about the opposite party ne?" Manager said to me. "Eh? What's wrong? I'm just helping them. Do you mind, girls?" I asked them curiously. "A-anio, I-it's fine oppa.." Yuri said embarrassingly.  "Oh, tiffany, you still have a crumb on your face" as I reached out to it and ate it. "Oh thanks hintae-ah" she smiled at me. "... Aigo, this is why you always have trouble with girls wherever you go" the manager hyung mumbled. "But yah, how can all eight of you eat so messily. I guess all pretty girls are like this~" I teased. "Ah, oppa that's not far, we were in a rush" pointed Seohyun. "But he called us pretty though, I guess it's ok" smiled back Jessica. "Ok call~" said tiffany and the rest if the girls.

"Hyung, you're going I be late, you should hurry and go." I said noticing the time. "Ah right, let's go!" He rushed towards the door. "Bye oppa~. You'll be at the cafeteria today right?" Asked Yoona expectantly. "Mhmm, they called me just then, and said I got the job; I start at 9 I think" I replied back. "I'll come ne? I'll definitely come.... For the food!" she said enthusiastically. "Ho~ coming for the food only? You're such a glutton Yoona-ah."  I sighed a bit disappointed for some reason. "Of course, food is life!" She shouted proudly. *eh? Why do I hear trumpets and the orchestra playing?weird.*

"Alright bye!" She waved off to join the rest of the girls in the elevator. I just stood there waving and smiling back at them. * who would have thought snsd stayed the night at my place. Well probably no one would believe me anyways.* as I walked back into my apartment room. I walked into the dining room to clean the dishes, and I was baffled at what I saw. "Aish, these girls! Do they know how to eat properly?" I talked to myself looking at the mess In front if me. There was bread crumbs all over the table, bacon pieces on the floor, and for some reason a upside down glass of orange juice on the table... Still with  juice in it. *what... How...* I sighed as I began cleaning up.

 

*** snsd's black van ***

"Eh? Aren't we forgetting someone?" Said manager hyung at a red light, noticing something wrong. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, ni- ... WHERE'S SUNNY?!" counted Seohyun. "Ah! We forgot about her since she stayed in oppa's apartment room." Hyoyeon figured out. "Hintae-ah probably didn't notice as well." Said tiffany worried. "Don't worry, I'll call him now~" said Jessica. "Eh? Unnie how'd you get his number?" Asked Yuri curiously. "Oh, Last night, when he took a toilet break, I added his number to my phone,  and my number in his." grinning as if she succeeded in robbing a bank.

 

*** Apartment 301 6:10AM***

*ring ring ring* I heard my phone ring in my room. I went to receive it, but I didn't see the call id, and it said "my jjang women". I picked up cautiously as I didn't know who it was. "Hello..Ano... Who is this?" I asked. "It's your jjang women hintae-ah~" I heard a girl voice teasing me. *ah, it's Sicca-Sicca* "so, my lovely jjang women sica, what do you want?* I replied back sarcastically. "Oh, can you check if sunny is still there?" She asked me. "What? Why would she be he- EHH? WE FORGOT TO WAKE HER UP!" I shouted as I totally forgot sunny was sleeping the other room. "Ah so then Sung Hintae, can you take sunny to our filming location? I'll text you where it is, ok b-" she said before I could respond. "W-wait, what am I going to say to sunny!?!" I tried to avoid waking her up.

"Hmm, I'll leave that to you oppa~" "Yah! Don't think calling me oppa will make this any better!" She hung up midway.*Sica, i'll get you back for this* I made a memo in my mind. I walked up to sunny's room, and was getting ready to be chewed out. I walked in, to see sunny's innocent sleeping face. *an angel... I saw an angel today. So beautiful, so pure... I just... I just want to break her. I want to break her and make her mine.* "oops, I let my other side appear for a bit. " I whispered. As I stood in front of sunny, I moved my face closer to hers... And gave her a light kiss on the lips. I did it gently as to not wake her up, and cloud see her groaning. "Mmm, prince~ let me sleep abit ne~?" *prince? She thinks I'm that dog? Ohho~* "sunny-ah? Wake up ne? Or I'm going to do something naughty~" I warned her in a coy voice. She just shook her head, and turned her the opposite direction. I got on top of her, making it so her body was facing mine, her face was facing mine, her eyes were looking at mine. "So sunny-ah? Still won't listen to your prince~?" I said to her...

*Originally part of Chapter 4. It was a wall of text, so decided to make two chapters ^.^*

*comment if i should make long or short chapters.*

P.S: sorry for spelling mistakes, haven't had time to proof read. I'll probably edit the unedited chapters in 1-2 days after the post.* I'm busy with things too >.<*