Chapter 8. Pt.2

Sunny day!

PART II

As the elevator doors opened on the first floor, the first thing I heard was "yah, you fu**er, see if you try tell the media that, but I wouldn't count on your families safety afterwards you son of a bit-.." A lady in a tied up black jacket,white mini shorts with black stockings and pink high-cut sneakers stared at me awkwardly with the phone next to her ear. “...” “... i-i’ll call you back.” she said as she took a step back. *... Whatever, i don’t know her anyways right?* i thought while entering the elevator. “w-what floor?” she asked me with an awkward smile, trying ot break the silence. “10th floor please…” i replied back cautiously. “Eh? same floor as me.” She pressed the button; by the time we were at the 5th floor, she turned my way and asked “Ane, can you… forget what happened here?” she tried to persuade me. *why does she worry so much? it’s not like i know her or anything.* “sure, it’s not like i’m gonna go around to spread it.” i said reassuringly. “Ah, thank god” she sighed in relief.

As we reached the tenth floor, we both left the elevator with me heading towards the 3rd practise room, and her following in my direction. *is she following me?* i thought without looking back. As i reached the door, i knocked to alert them that i was there. “Girls, it’s me, Sung Hintae.” i said loudly for them to hear me. I turned to the left side, and saw that the girl from before was there in the hallway, walking while looking at me. *is she a stalker?* i thought. i was about to call out to her “Urh, Hel-” but was suddenly pulled into the room before i could even utter a word.

i was confronted by two girls pulling both my arms, and putting my on a chair with my back towards the big mirror used for dance practise, and facing the six girls who were sitting staring at me. “urhh…” i said to them, hoping for an answer to why they were staring at me. “Well go on, introduce yourself.” said someone who i recognized as Soyeon. “.... hello, my name is sung hintae, 24 years old. My hobbies are dancing, skating and singing, my current job is a cook, nice to met you” i briefly introduced myself. i heard applause after i finished, and then one by one they introduced themselves to me. *hmm, they aren’t so bad afterall.* i thought out loud. “... sorry oppa, i shouldn’t have put you through this.” i heard Jiyeon say. “A-anio, i didn’t mean it like that ok? it’s just a little bit different how you put me on the spot” i laughed a little.

“So, what am i doing here?” i turned and asked the rest of the girls with a confused face. “well, we were going to ask you to watch our dance choreography for our comeback song and tell us how you think of it, but that Eunjung is late.” Hyomin said abit annoyed. At that moment, the girl from earlier can into the room. “YAH! Eunjung-ah, you late!” shouted Soyeon. *Eh? that was Eunjung? ah no wonder she wanted to keep that a secret* i stared at her while understanding. “Sorry… who’s this?” she said a bit awkwardly, while putting down her bag, and walking towards us. “Ah, this is Jiyeon’s boyfriend” said hyomin cheekily while pushing jiyeon towards me, which lead her to fall onto my laps as i was sitting down. “are you alright?” i asked her while helping her stand up. “N-ne oppa… YAH Hyomin you meanie~” she cried out. i could hear laughter from the rest of the members. “Ah, i’m not her boyfriend, just a friend so don’t misunderstand girls.” i tried to clear up the misunderstanding. “eh, really? but just a moment ago Jiyeon said she li-” “AHH! i think we should start practise now.” Jiyeon covered Boram’s mouth while dragging her into position. “Oppa, just tell us what you think after watching, k?”

I sat myself back down, watched their dance performance, and i noticed a few things off from their dance parts. As they finished, they crowded around me. “so? how did you think of it?” Jiyeon asked confidently. “... did that camera over there film you?” i asked while pointing to the camera to the left of the room. “Ne, do you want me to bring it over?” said hyomin as she ran over and back. "Hm, during this part, you girls took too much time to move from point a to b." I pointed out during the replay. I got out if my seat, and moved to the front of the group. "Urh, this is how you should do it." I said while dancing a revised version shown to me. "By doing it this way, you girls can move easier while also putting the singer of that part more visible" I said while heading back to the group.

"Wow..., oppa you can really dance." Jiyeon said while the rest were in awe since they didn't expect much from me. As I fast forwarded towards the second chorus. "during the second chorus, the pyramid formation doesn't really work with this group, so how about a semi circle formation?" I suggested to them. "So how does that work?" Soyeon asked me curiously. "Hmm, kinda like this?" I said after dragging the girls by their hand one by one into formation. "Now, try dancing the chorus this way." I said while once again sitting on the chair. At first they hesitated, but then Jiyeon counted them in. "One, two, one two three four, etc" they began to get into the beat, and found it easier to move then before.

*ho~ it's working better than I thought* I smiled to myself. "Oppa, oppa? Are you ok?" I saw a hand waving in front if my face. "N-ne, why?" I said regaining my focus. "Oppa, can you help us with the rest of the parts?" The girls pleaded me with puppy eyes. *...well it's not like I have anything better to do right?* I thought while I checked my phone for the time. *... 10 miss call's from my boss, fu*k.* I thought while standing up. "Just give me a moment girls" I tried to smile while heading towards the door. I called my boss back, and the first thing I hear is "YAH SUNG HINTAE, ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY LATE? IT'S ALREADY 1:00pm! We need to get the food ready by 2." "Boss, I'm sorry, but I broke *fractured actually* my right arm, and have just received medical help from a hospital *pet vet*, so I need to request leave for a few days." I explained to him. I envisioned him nodding as I was explaining myself, which was pretty funny as his head was as big as Kang Ho dong.  "Hmm I understand. Just remember to take care of your arm ok? The kitchen still needs it." And he hanged up. *ouch, that hurts, caring for my arm before me* I thought sarcastically.

I re-entered the room, to find the girls arguing about something. "RESTAURANT!" "NIGHT MARKET!" "RESTAURANT!" "NIGHT MARKETTTT!"  I walked up to them, to see why the we're arguing. "Girls, what's up?" I asked them. "Oppa, you going to dinner with us right?" Jiyeon asked me. "I don't see why not" I replied back. "Good, so do you want to go to a restaurant or the night market?" Hyomin asked, showing a face that wanted me to choose night market. "... The night market, I guess?" I replied since I didn't want to get chewed out. "B-but the fans might notice us, and the. We can't have a good time moving around" whined Eunjung. " yah don't worry, we have hintae here" soyeon announced confidently. "But won't it seem like he is one of our boyfriends?" The maknae said worryingly. " it's fine, we can just say he's our manager oppa" Jiyeon replied. "... Well, you girls should practise some more, it's still pretty early." I said while walking towards the door slowly, with my oft still facing them. "Ne, we should- Oppa, where are you going?" Jiyeon noticed me walking away.

*ah crap, I got caught.* "ah.. No where in particular hahahaha" *crap, hintae-ah, think of an excuse to get outta here.... Oh, that's right Yoona said she was going to come to the cafeteria for lunch!* "I have to meet someone now, so I can't stay, sorry" I said while rushing towards the door. "Oppa! You're still going with us to the night market, ne?" Jiyeon pleaded. "O-of course, w-why wouldn't i?" I stuttered while walking out the door. "Phew, lucky I left, before they would force me to dance. Ow, my right hand still hurts." I mumbled. I headed back towards the first floor, hopped onto my motorbike. *eh? Did I forget my jacket at the Jiyeon's place?* I drove to towards the shop, and entered inside and quickly walked towards the table in the back. I found my jacket hanging on the chair I was sitting on previously and as I picked it up, I heard a faintly familiar voice behind me. "Tae-tae-ah"

 

*Chapter 8 will have a Part III, then this arc will be over (The T-ara arc, i guess you can call it)

*comment on :

-who else you want to see added towards future arc's. (may or may not use :)