Chapter 6 (Unedited)

Sunny day!

Chapter 5:

***she looked into my eyes…***

She laid there unmoving, just staring deep into my eyes, with a sorrow look on her face. *… Why are you looking at me so sad?* I thought to myself. “...Sunny-ah? What’s wrong, you look so sad.” i asked her while getting off on top of her. “She continued to just stare at me before, turning into her usual self. “ummhmm~ nothing at all~” she replied bubbly showing her aegyo face. *eh? did i see it wrong?* “but oppa, why are you in my room so early in the morning?” she asked me. “e-eh? w-well, urh….. SORRY! Its already 6:00am a-and your music video filming starts at … 6:30” i stuttered as i told her the facts. “YAH! how can you forget me? Did the girls forget me too? HUH! Whatever, we need to hurry!!!!” she shouted at me while heading for the bathroom.

“Ah? right, let’s hurry. Ah Sunny, you forgot to bring your clothes in” as rushed in the bathroom, to feast my eyes on sunny’s body taking a shower. “.... “ Both our eyes stared at each other, as the situation was incomprehensible. I placed her clothes and onto the sink table, and left saying anything. As the door clothes, i could hear sunny shouting in embarrassment “KYAAAA, YAAH SUNG HINTAE, YOU BYUNTAE-AH!”. *oh sh*t, she’s mad*. “s-sorry sunny-ah, my bad, i’ll be waiting for you on the first floor ok?” i shouted to her while running towards the door. “Oh, dont worry about locking the door, my door as a password lock!” and the door shut.

**SUNNY SHOWER POV**

-Blush faced- *Aish, why didn’t i lock the door, ahh i called hintae a byuntae as well, BABO-YAH!* i blamed to myself while turning on more hot water.”ITS HOT!” i screamed by the change in water. I washed myself quickly, and cold water to cool me down. “what am i doing… getting all embarrassed and red when it wasn't even intentional… he didn’t react to my body either… i guess he doesn’t like me afterall… babo…” i left the shower and wore the clothes Hintae left me. “... these are taeyeon’s …” i said as i saw the that were in the pile of clothes. *I shouldn’t be thinking about these things, im going to be late!* as i rushed out the door while wearing the clothes.

I looked around, but i couldn’t see him, so i slowly walked towards the main door, hoping he was waiting for me outside, when someone walked up behind me…

***Back to Hintae’s POV***

“Ah it’s sunny-ah, hehehe let’s play a prank on her~” i said with the thought of trying to cheer her up, since well... you know. I jumped of my motorcycle, and walked into the first floor while hiding my face, and walked behind sunny. I could see she was lost trying to find me, and i approached her from behind, and covered her eyes with my two hands. “Yah! who is this! i’ll sue you if you do anything to me!” She screamed. *luckily, no one was on the first floor so early in the morning* “Guess who~?” i hesitated to say, since she still seemed mad. “Eh? h-hintae-yah?” she said in shock, while turning around to take a look at me. Her eyes were scanning my body up and down. “You, look surprisingly good in those clothes…” she said trying to avoid being awkward.i was wearing a normal white buttoned up shirt, with a black tie and cardigan, grey cuffed pants and red checkered vintage shoes. “Y-yea, who do you think i am? i was once the bartender for my club. And i'm also driving you to the filming location, so i have to look good.” i said trying to act cool, with a cheesy pose.. “hahahaha~ what’s up with that~” She cracked up laughing. *Glad she’s happy again* i smiled inside. “S-sunny-ah, sorry ok? i didn’t know you were having a shower.” i apologised to her. “Don’t worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. It was my fault for not locking the door anyways” she said while waving her hands, and with an understanding smile. “a-also for calling you a byuntae” she mumbled.

“huh? what’chu say sunny-ah?” “nothin, nothin, let’s go oppa~” she said while pulling my hand outside. “Oppa? why are you calling me oppa, sunny-ah?” i asked her since she was older than me. “My manager oppa drives me to the schedule locations, so aren't you my manager oppa?” she said mumbly. “Oh? okay then, it kind of makes me happy when you call me oppa” i smiled back while getting my keys out. “... dont call me sunny-ah, call me soonkyu instead…” she said while rushing towards my motorbike. *eh? soonkyu? her real name huh? hmm, why not, were close anyways* “alright, Soonkyu-ah wait for me” as i rushed over to the motorbike. Sunny was already on the back seat, waiting for me to get on. I started the engine, and she instinctively held my waist with both her arms tightly. “I-its my first time on a motorbike, g-go slowly ne?” she asked me. *you’re the cutest afterall soonkyu-ah* i thought out loud while putting on her helmet. she was facing down, and that made her hair cover her face.

“Aish sunny-ah, look at me ne? i can’t put on the helmet properly ‘cause of your hair.” as i lifted her face with one hand on her chin, and the other moving her hair to either side of the helmet. As i finished putting on the helmet, i could see her face was red. *does she have a cold* as i checked her forehead with my right hand, and my left on mine. *Strange? oh well, we need to hurry, we’re running late.* i turned back towards the handles and said to sunny “Hold on tight, i’m going to be driving fast since we’re late.” as i zoomed off. “O-oppa, go slower, i’m going to fall off!” sunny screamed to me. “huh? i can’t hear you, what did you say? just hold onto me tighter if i’m going to fast!” i shouted back and we arrived at the filming location before we knew it.

“Soonkyu-ah, we’re here, but which warehouse do i go in?” i asked her as we reached the complex sight many warehouses. “huh? Ah, ne, oppa its the 8th warehouse, hmmm over there” she said while pointing towards a pink coloured WH (warehouse) . *i should of known… snsd and pink, duh!* as i drove down in front of the warehouse. As we got closer, i could see that they were filming solo shot’s in front of the WH, and the crew were in a semi circle formation around yoona, shooting her scenes. As i came close to them, most of the crew was already standing and staring at us as we approached them. When i parked my motorbike on the side of the WH, i got down the carried down sunny in a both my arms (Princess carry) and i we walked towards them after letting her down. i held her hand, saying “don’t worry, i’m the reason why you're late, just let me handle this soonkyu-ah”.

As we headed towards the director holding hands, many staff were talking and gossiping among themselves, saying such things as “Eh? Who’s that handsome guy with sunny?” “Her boyfriend?” “Wow, they suit each other~!” “Yeah, isn’t he their manager or something?” “Can’t be, their manager arrived here with the other girls before.” “So, sunny-sshi was late because she was with him?”.  As we heard these, she got red but i was still dragging her towards the director in charge of this shoot. When we found and approached him, i bowed down in a perfect 90 degrees , and before doing anything else i said “Sorry, Director-nim, Sunny was late due to my carelessness, please let get filmed today!” There was silence for a second, and then i heard the director say “well, well, well, who would of thought that the popular sung hintae would be bowing down to me.~” “Eh?” i raised my head, and to my surprise, it was my childhood friend ,Lee Dong Shin. “Dong-shin-shin? i said cautiously. “Of course its me, Hin-tae-tae ah!” has he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, and said “Shin-shin, its been a long time, and you’ve become a bigshot director eh~?” i teased. “Of course, i promised i would remember? i’ll become the most famous director in all of korea!” he replied energetically.

**Back in highschool, one day, with a group of friends, we got drunk together one night, and he swore in the karaoke room “o-ONE DAY! Hiccup~ I… I’LL BECOME THE MOST FAMOUS DIRECTOR IN ALL OF KOREA! hiccup.” “Sure SHIN-SHIN~AH! When you do- hiccup, i’ll give you… hiccup VIP TREATMENT TO MY CLUB I'M GOING TO MAKE!” “HAHAHAHA THESE TWO DRUNK GUYS, SURE OK! we’ll be witnesses so when you both become successful, treat us to special treatment.” one of the  guys said. "Call~ tae-tae hook me up at the club in the future ne~?" She said seductively as she put my left hand between her s. "Yah, I will ok? But using your s against guys will not always work you know~" teasing her more by sitting next to her, without any gap between us. "Ok! Couple time~!" a girl scream, resulting in the people around forcing us to sing together. When we went on stage, we looked at each other, and then the song came on. It was ‘if I say ya, you say ye’. "Wooo~ Yah, perfect song for you two~" our group of friends were shouting. We held hands in many parts throughout the song, hugged and when our faces came close together, our friends were going crazy. “YAH, DAEBAK!” “OH a real namja!” “ARE THEY GONNA KISS? ARE THEY?” As me and the girl, was about to kiss… **

“ae… Tae…. YAH HINTAE!” i heard shin-shin shout. “Yea, what?” “Are you ok? you seem zoned out.” He asked worryingly. “Don’t worry, im fine… i just recalled the when we got drunk in highschool, when we both made that promise.” i smiled back. “Oh? kukukuku do you remember when you and that girl-” “Who was she? for some reason, i can’t remember her.” i asked him as i cut his sentence. “Oh she was-” “director-nim, the next scene is ready!” an assistant screamed out. “Ah ok, talk to you later tae-tae~” as he began to walk off. “Wait!, what about sunny being late?” i asked as she was standing there awkwardly for 5 minutes. “Ah, don’t worry about it, if she was with you, it must be something important that came up~. sunny-sshi, just go into the make-up room. Talk to you later!” he said as he ran towards his lecturing assistant. *Important he says, it actually wasn’t =.=* i thought while sunny was looking at me. “Go on soonkyu-ah, ill probably stay here to watch you guys until its time for my work.” i said while pushing her. “Oppa… Who was the girl that…… Nevermind~ see you in a bit oppa~” she mumbled bubbly as she ran towards the makeup room…

*hmm, planned more for this chapter, but would have delayed it, so i ended it here.

*Next chapter, expect a new love rival. (Release prob thursday-saturday?)

*comment if you would want Chapter 6 or Chapter 4.5 to be released.

Ps. I know i promised to edit the chapters 1-2 days after.... BUT IM BUSY NE~?

PSS. I changed Hintae's age to 24. It won't affect the story line alot, so just a little detail change.